• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Laptops Found why my laptop was overheating

    Laptops Found why my laptop was overheating


    Found why my laptop was overheating

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Looking for a laptop that can handle 1million + datacells on multiple workbooks on excel and Tableau

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Budget is up to $3500 since our company is paying for it as my current laptop keeps crashing with the sheer amount of data being processed.Thanks

    submitted by /u/oscmazard1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey all! I'm looking for suggestions for a laptop for school for the upcoming fall, but i'm not sure when to start. This may sound cliche, but i'd like for it to able to run some video games (ie. overwatch, rainbow 6 siege, etc.) at even low quality. I'm not necessarily looking for a laptop that's designed for gaming, just something that has the capability. Price range is about 500-800 USD as of now. Also, preferably Windows>Mac. I appreciate any help i can get, as I'm not all that familiar with laptops. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tohmann5
    [link] [comments]

    I have $1000. What is the best laptop I can buy?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Any deals or just good value laptops for under $1000?

    I'm going to be a Computer Science major

    Priorities: - Sexiness - Lightweight - Battery - Decent IO (not Surface Laptop 2 lol)

    That's pretty much it. Performance would be nice but I'm not going to play games on it do I don't really care.

    submitted by /u/avidfanatic12
    [link] [comments]

    Rog strix g

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    I was looking for the review of strix g 1660 ti version but didn't got any can someone plz give me a link if the have seen a good review about it

    submitted by /u/MaDDmAn1207
    [link] [comments]

    First time laptop buyer.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Looking for suggestions. The only thing I've had close to a laptop was a Microsoft Surface from 3 or 4 years ago. I used an old Toshiba from 2010 or 2011 while in college as well. I've never bought a new laptop though. I'm looking for something to do normal activities on. Web surfing, emails, article reading, using an application to type notes while reading books, Netflix. Nothing heavy in business or gaming. I'm interested in 2 in 1s so I can flip and use as a tablet or prop it up and watch Netflix. I've come across some 2 in 1s, but have no idea which ones are better or which ones I should consider using. I have been eyeing the Google Pixelbook, but idk if there are 2 in 1s out there that would offer more for the same price tag. Some examples of some I've researched and seen are:

    HP Spectre x360

    Pixelbook

    Hp Envy

    Lenovo Yoga c930

    Samsung Notebook 9

    If it's worth the money and will be a good longterm investment I'll spend $800-$1000. But if I can get something that is almost as nice for a little less, I'd rather have that. Not looking for the best budget deal though.

    submitted by /u/Stacheman7
    [link] [comments]

    Is this laptop any good? Couldn’t find much information on it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    How much is this used laptop worth?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Lenovo legion y520 gaming laptop

    15.6" 1080p screen

    GTX 1050 2gb GPU

    I7-7700HQ CPU

    8GB Ram

    1TB HDD

    Windows 10 home

    I could buy it for 500$ from my friend. He says that he has used it very little, and computers are more expensive in my country than in the US.

    submitted by /u/Jewish80
    [link] [comments]

    Acer Nitro 5 WiFi keeps disconnecting.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    My Acer Nitro 5 works fine except every 10-15 minutes when I'm on online the WiFi disconnects and takes maybe 2-3 minutes to reconnect. Sometimes this occurs more or less frequently but it always happens and it really ruins online gaming and watching twitch/youtube. Any potential fixes would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/unestablished_seal
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a laptop with good keyboard and battery life

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    • Total budget and country of purchase: U.S. and budget is pretty negotiable, want to try to keep it below 1,500.
    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Needs a terrific battery life, and going to be writing a lot so the keyboard is extremely important
      • How important is weight and thinness to you? Very
      • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Either with good Linux compatibility
      • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. 14-15
    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. CAD, Creo for work but pretty rarely
      • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? Nope
      • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Keyboard & battery life is a priority.
    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. I travel a lot for work and am constantly on my laptop typing. While I do use CAD, it is rare and I'm willing to sacrifice for weight, thinness, battery, and keyboard.
    submitted by /u/VeloVegan
    [link] [comments]

    First time buying laptop

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Hello! This is my first time buying a laptop and I have looked all over internet, but I can't seem to find what I want.

    Do anyone know a laptop with good sound with a good laptop $1500 or lower? Battery Life is not as important. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/feelrefreshed
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on Digital Storm Nova?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Hey y'all,

    I'm in the market to get a new laptop for both school, work, and to game.

    After searching around, I came upon the Digital Storm Nova: https://www.digitalstorm.com/nova.asp

    Price:

    • $1,499-$1,599

    Weight:

    • 4.4 Lbs

    Display:

    • 15.6" 144 Hz Full HD IPS

    Dimensions:

    • 14.13" x 9.29" x 0.86"

    Battery:

    • 3-Cell high capacity 46.74 Wh

    Ports:

    • USB Type-C 3.1
    • USB (3x)
    • HDMI 2.0
    • Mini DisplayPort 1.4 (2x)
    • SD Card Reader

    Specs:

    • i7-9750H
    • RTX 2060 6 GB
    • 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
    • 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD ($1499 model) or 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD ($1599 model)
    • Intel WiFi 9560 + Bluetooth
    • Gigabit Ethernet LAN

    Initial Impression: Wow! Top of the line hardware in a laptop under $2.5k? I feel like it is too good to be true.

    I need y'alls help because I can't find any reviews on this specific model. I've read from reviews of other Digital Storm products, but they are mostly focused on the Desktop building service. For the few done on other laptops, they've noted that the hardware is superb, but the construction of the laptop itself, the battery life, and some of the peripherals (i.e, the webcam) were lack luster.

    (Digital Storm Avon review by PC Mag : https://www.pcmag.com/review/368761/digital-storm-avon)

    (Digital Storm Equinox review by Digital Trends: https://www.digitaltrends.com/laptop-reviews/digital-storm-equinox-review/)

    Do any of y'all have experience with the Nova? Or if not, would you guys recommend to try it out and let you all know how it performs, or to keep on searching?

    Thanks,

    Cheesecutter123

    submitted by /u/Cheesecutter123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to sell a Razer Blade Stealth 13.3" 512GB Intel Core i7 16GB + Razer Core + RX 480 + Razer Diamondback mouse

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    When To Replace Laptop Charger | Must Read to Save Your Money

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Looking to buy an OLED laptop this year? Here's what you need to know

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Microsoft labtop 2

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    MacBook Pro 2012 owner thinking of switching to the Microsoft Surface 2, but I've watched a review which stated that you had to use the Microsoft edge and couldn't instal chrome. Can anyone confirm that?

    submitted by /u/29031995
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a case for my laptop

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Hey I was wondering if their would be a case for my ASUS ROG Zephyrus G. I'm not looking for a travel case but something that would add some scratch protection. Something like Macs have with the thin plastic shell. If their is something similar to that for my laptop I would deeply appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/KevinBowser007
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best off-brand to replace a Dell (E6540) battery with?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    I found a bunch on amazon but an article said beware of cheap knock offs so I'm trying to make sure I find a decent non dell brand battery

    submitted by /u/jerseyse410
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop overheating constantly

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Laptop overheating constantly

    Recently my laptop (HP laptop 14-bp001nx) has been overheating and doing the whole thermal shutdown thing. So decided to try to manually set the fan to the highest setting to avoid the heat in the first place when gaming on it. I have tried these three software: Speedfan, HWiNFO, and Notebook fancontrol. None of them worked.

    Speedfan: When I try to add a fan controller, the add button is simply not clickable

    HWiNFO: There is simply no fan control button there

    Notebook Fancontrol: This whole image is just very confusing to me as I am trying to move the target fan speed slider but the current fan speed does not change and I can't hear any change of speed or audible change in the fans whatsoever

    Any information about this situation is accepted, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/UNDERCLOCKEDTOASTER
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for college and gaming

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Best 1660 ti laptop with good battery life and rgb lighting under 1300

    submitted by /u/MaDDmAn1207
    [link] [comments]

    Which Laptop

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am looking to buy a new laptop. I previously had an ASUS Q304UA but I dropped it and now it's dead. I would prefer the laptop to have a flip ability and that it had Windows 10. Also, I have a budget of max $800 (broke graduate student life).

    submitted by /u/NicoleCas8
    [link] [comments]

    Crosspost from Asus

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Looking for gaming laptop [EU]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    Budget : 1.3 $ / 1.2€ Will be playing mostly Rust so I need 16 GB RAM Don't need battery life Thanks for answers

    submitted by /u/Brumlovina
    [link] [comments]

    Kindly help me which memory should I buy for my laptop

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    This is my laptop, Toshiba Satellite C640. I don't know the model name. But currently I only got 2GB RAM, DDR3. I am unable to check which RAM is suitable for my laptop. Could anyone help me what should I pick https://ibb.co/L6zgJj8

    submitted by /u/romaxie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel