• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    HTC Looking for an htc phone that can run a sense 4 rom and be able to use bigger than 32gb sd cards.

    HTC Looking for an htc phone that can run a sense 4 rom and be able to use bigger than 32gb sd cards.


    Looking for an htc phone that can run a sense 4 rom and be able to use bigger than 32gb sd cards.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I am looking for an HTC phone that can run HTC Sense 4+ (because I absolutely love the animated weather) and can use bigger than 32gb as cards.

    I'd love to get a newer phone that can support sense 4 and down grade it to run it.

    I'm tempted to get an HTC DNA but sadly it doesn't support SD cards.

    I'm fully comfortable rooting and installing custom roms and recoveries as I use to use an HTC EVO 4g LTE

    The phone preferably needs to work on Verizon's network. I appreciate the ideas you guys Throw at this post and maybe there's a way to get around the 32gb as cards limitation or something that would allow my to have more storage as it's mainly for photos anyways and music too.

    Thank you all in advance. Speed isn't a huge issue either as I'm not really a power user anymore but I'd kill to have a sense 4 rom for an HTC One M8.

    submitted by /u/ViolentLambs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel