• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, June 30, 2019

    Xiaomi Seems like new Mi 9T really needs Gcam for low light fotos.

    Xiaomi Seems like new Mi 9T really needs Gcam for low light fotos.


    Seems like new Mi 9T really needs Gcam for low light fotos.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    What are the benefits of xiaomi.eu ROM?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi Band 4 In-depth Review - Full Training Mode Tested | Walking, Biking, Gym, Waterproof Test

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Xiaomi Roidmi NEX Strom X10 Unboxing & Hardware Tour - Review is coming ...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Xiaomi router 4A performance and coverage?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am looking to buy Xiaomi router 4A but there is a lack of online review in regards to the performance and coverage of the router. I have 167 square meter home but the fibre box is on far end of the house. The modem signal will have to pass through 4 to 5 walls in order to reach the other end of the house. The walls are made of gib wood

    My current router (standard commercial router) with 2.4ghz/5ghz has no problem transmitting the 2.4ghz signal but the 5ghz signal is weak.

    Any input will be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/katsu1991
    [link] [comments]

    https://youtu.be/gM8zb5wERXg

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    TWRP Recovery for Redmi K20

    submitted by /u/MikayelMikayelyan
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying Xiaomi phones from Aliexpress??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    I'm planning to buy a Redmi K20 Pro, and as it turns out it will be coming to Poland (Where I live) in September. That's pretty late so I wanted to ask you guys, especially Europeans, if getting a phone from Aliexpress is worth it? (Does the phone connect to EU networks, Have all the features in the global rom and such)

    submitted by /u/Neofi
    [link] [comments]

    Which charger comes with the Redmi Note 7 (Global)?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    I recently bought the Note 7 off Amazon and it's the Global version, but I was just wondering which charging brick comes with it. I'm from Canada, so if it comes with an EU brick, I'll have to switch it with my old phone's charger

    submitted by /u/RubiksEdits
    [link] [comments]

    Build, flash and boot AOSP on Beryllium (Poco F1 / sdm845) running mainline (v5.2-rc7) kernel

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    r/Xiaomi Bi-Weekly Photography Thread

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to r/Xiaomi's Bi-Weekly Photography Thread!

    Please use this thread to share photos and videos taken with Xiaomi devices and discuss photography, including camera hardware and software (such as GCam ports). Photos and videos don't have to come from a Xiaomi phone, you can post anything taken with a Mi Ecosystem product, let it be a smartphone, drone or action camera. However, if you post something taken with a Xiaomi phone, please share your phone model, ROM, camera app and camera settings as well. In case of a GCam port, please also detail the app version.

    Media about Xiaomi products, like unboxing photos or video reviews, don't fall into the category of photography and should be submitted individually, outside of this thread.

    On Reddit Redesign, you can directly embed media in a comment but if you wouldn't like to rely on Reddit, you can use any other website, such as Imgur, Flickr or YouTube, just make sure to post a direct link to your content.

    The bi-weekly thread will be unstickied and replaced by a new thread every second Monday at midnight (UTC).

    Thanks for reading and happy sharing!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nightly xiaomi.eu ROM on Poco F1

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:41 PM PDT

    I recently flashed the xiaomi.eu beta ROM onto my Poco F1 until I noticed that my Google account recognizes my phone as Mi Mix 2s, is there a way to fix this? Also, some apps on the playstore used to be available before on stock MIUI became incompatible.

    submitted by /u/megayadorann
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t Hi-Res audio

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    So does the Mi 9t really have Hi-Res audio feature and does it make difference for the speaker quality ?

    submitted by /u/ondrejeder
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9 keeps turning screen on in my pocket

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Hello! I've found an annoying "bug". When I listen to music, phone will keep turning screen on while in pocket and pocketskip songs. Raise to wake is on, but the function is quite essential for normal use. Since in pocket phone is always upside down, I don't think it would be too hard to turn off the wake function while phone is upside down. Has anyone found a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/bomzay
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 Instagram stories/videos

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Hi. Has anyone found a solution about this known problem? Laggy IG video stories/low frame rate.

    submitted by /u/harris2142
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 Pro keeps disconnecting from Wi-Fi

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Heyo!
    So this is my first post here, my girlfriend recently bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, and everything were going perfect, but the Wi-Fi had some issues, like randomly disconnecting and starting to use mobile data, or even disconnecting mobile data leaving the phone without internet.

    We turned off the "Wi-Fi assistant", because I thought that could be the problem when having a low signal of Wi-Fi (and for a day worked more or less) but the problem keeps persisting.

    For more info, the Wi-Fi we are having problem with is a 2.4G/5G merged, not separated like other routers.
    Maybe should we try a static IP connection?
    Maybe is a software problem?

    The version is Global, so I don't think is a problem with the bandwiths or smth like that.

    Any help will be welcomed, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Crescent_Halley
    [link] [comments]

    xiaomi mi 9t notification bar

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    hello i have a xiaomi mi 9t and its great and everything but one thing that annoys me so much is that you cannot disable icons in the notification bar i only want battery and time to be visiable and to disable everything else how do I do this? This is my first xiaomi phone

    there is a screenshot in this link

    https://ibb.co/qpw5BgV

    submitted by /u/danieldj95
    [link] [comments]

    I have a whyred device and I wanna use TWRP

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Every time I boot in TWRP from PC on Bootloader, it says Mount Decrypt password. I searched that on internet and I found that I used to use lock screen password. I changed the password 8 times because it didn't work. I wanna root my phone

    submitted by /u/DarkWarrior703
    [link] [comments]

    Im having a problem with the display and brightness. Redmi note 7.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    ¿Which ROM it's better for gaming in redmi note 7?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Am interested in trying a custom ROM and kernel like havoc or pixel experience to see if there are some improvement about games specifically, ¿some can tell if is a good option try these ROMs or is better stay in miui?

    submitted by /u/VTestra
    [link] [comments]

    Mi band 4 accuracy

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have seen many reviews of the mi band 4 but no one has tested its accuracy (heart rate, step count) against an apple watch or any other device. Has anybody here done this? I would really appreciate it, thanks.

    submitted by /u/edudmodnar
    [link] [comments]

    help Redmi note 7 unbrick with out Authorized Account

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    HI
    can some one get me solution to unbrick my redmi note 7 without Authorized Account, cause

    bootloader lock edl mode, black screen stuck

    submitted by /u/Billhkkdz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to film 480 FPS slow mo on the mi 9 using the stock camera app?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Redmi k20/mi 9t

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Are there any serious differences between the 2 for a European costumer? Should I just buy a mi 9t from an European seller or should I import the k20 since I can get the 8/256 version.

    submitted by /u/KnightKommrad
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A2 Instagram layout not updated

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    i have a mi a2 and i still have the old instagram storys layout, i wanted to have the new wheel look alike one. any advices?

    here's a screenshot of what it looks like rn

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/fJ5VkvPdzukFzxHbA

    submitted by /u/santyveloso
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T BT devices connected

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Please, I want to know if Mi 9T wifi speeds are okay when you connect BT device (earphones or smart watch) or if there is big slowdown while such BT device is connected. This concerns me because on my Mi a1 when I connect my BT earphones then my 45mbps turn into 5mbps....

    Note: it is on 2,4ghz wifi, we don't have 5ghz

    submitted by /u/ondrejeder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel