• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    Community App Suggestions: "Starting With N" Android Apps

    Community App Suggestions: "Starting With N" Android Apps


    Community App Suggestions: "Starting With N"

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Hello! Welcome to the community app suggestions post, where apps of a certain category can be requested, shared, and discussed.

    This post's category is apps starting with "N".

    All top level comments must contain an app suggestion (use Linkme: app name to automatically fetch a link). Devs, feel free to post your own apps in this category and get feedback!

    Previous app suggestion posts can be viewed here.

    PS: If you have any categories you'd like suggestions for, please PM me and the community can help you!


    Want to test the linkme bot before using it?


    Yes, we're going all the way to Z unless you PM me category suggestions!

    submitted by /u/JakeSteam
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an App where i can take Handwritten Notes on A4 Pages - Easy to Print or Export to PDF

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Long story short my 2-in-1 Windows machine is dying and I want to get a more powerful laptop alongside a ~200$ Android tablet for handwritten notes.

    Things I need:

    • Write on standard sized pages (A4), no infinite pages like OneNote
    • Save directly to PDF, or at least a decent export option

    Example of my current notes: https://i.imgur.com/fvpLZhs.png


    On Windows OneNote was awful for me, too many bugs or inconveniences and exporting to A4 pages for PDF/Printing was almost impossible. Drawboard PDF was perfect, it saved directly on PDF with standard A4 pages, no need to export and easy to print.

    Paid apps are perfectly fine, I was already paying a subscription for Drawboard PDF.

    submitted by /u/sdlnv
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any messenger clients like in Reddit that has Sync, Joey etc?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    What I mean with messenger is the Facebook Messenger

    submitted by /u/FuhthatPuh
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone to S10 - Fluid NG questions

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Im changing to samsung s10 today and I really can't stand the default gestures because the screen is split in 3. I've made research and found Fluid NG. Now i am wondering if I need to root the device? Is it still safe? Someone said it would disable the google pay app because rooting it would play with the security of the phone, is it true?

    submitted by /u/imDhax
    [link] [comments]

    is there any sort of app or something that give me more system control

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    lately i noticed that my note 9 especially this new one ui update , i noticed that i have no control on the system , i can't even wake up my phone with double tap , no call recorder , and i have a long list of missing features (i lot of these features were avalible in previous updates though) , so my question is : is there any sort of app or something that give me more system control

    submitted by /u/dendon_77
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app to control Chrome PC downloads remotely from Android device?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Snapchat Memories Flashbacks?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    I don't get these on my Android and used to have an iPhone before. Is this feature not available on Android anymore or is there some setting I have disabled?

    submitted by /u/walrusmafia56
    [link] [comments]

    PDF Conversion Tool for Android users

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    PDF Conversion Tool is a free pdf converter, which works with more than 50 formats. Also, app supports file compression, protects and unlocks pdf files.

    PDF Conversion Tool

    submitted by /u/RoxyCole
    [link] [comments]

    Aquamail Pro notifications

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Hi guys, for those who use Aquamail, is there a way to disable notifications for old unread emails?

    Everytime I get a new email, I get a stacked notification with older unread emails that I have dismissed (swiped away in the notification). I would like to only see notifications of newly delivered emails. Is there a way to do that? I can't seem to find a way to do it in the settings.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/sonastyinc
    [link] [comments]

    Know of Any Photo-Booth Apps?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    You know the things? Rapidly takes 4 images and prints them all out in a single line. I don't want it to use the crappy camera on my device, so I'd want it to be compatible with an external DSLR camera, and of course a printer.

    If you know anything that can do what I want, I'd be hugely appreciative.

    submitted by /u/Giant2005
    [link] [comments]

    Telegram or Telegram X

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    Which do you use and why?

    submitted by /u/djdelarosa25
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome lost all my tabs. Any way to get them back?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I had a few dozen tabs open on my Chrome and they all just got lost even though it didn't even crash. It used to survive forcequits and crashes and just now I switch to another app for a minute and they're gone.

    Is there a way to restore my tabs?

    submitted by /u/QuixoticaKJH
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a lockscreen app with fingerprint support for Samsung

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Preferably with options to use 6 digit pins and black font. I use Hi Locker Pro which is cool, but having only white fonts means you don't see notifications, etc on bright wallpapers.

    Thanks in advance <3

    submitted by /u/jenderfluwid
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps that can change how the multitasking app windows look?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my phone is running on EMUI 8.0 and it's too old for an update. I don't like how the app windows are stacked vertically. Are there any apps that can make the multitasking windows look like the ones from Samsung's One UI. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SkatSketch
    [link] [comments]

    Any good new RSS feeds?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    I was using Flipboard for my news, but even with highly targeted subscriptions I was constantly getting politics and celebrity gossip in my feed.

    Due to recommendations from this sub I tried out Feedly. I definitely like it better, but I don't like the order it shows me the articles. I only seem to see a few content feeds. I wish for a little more random or trending order.

    Any new suggestions out there these days?

    submitted by /u/DidAnyoneReadThis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for original transparent screen app

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    A long time ago, when I still was new to Android, I stumbled upon the app called "Transparent Screen". Unfortunately, the app has been taken down from the Play Store since, and search for it shows me a cesspool of terrible clones full of malware. I very much doubt that there are any copies of an original app saved somewhere on the Web, therefore leaving me stuck. Does anyone else is still in possession of that app? If so, can you link it for me here? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/smsaczek
    [link] [comments]

    Indexing and searching a cloud drive

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Hey looking for an app specifically for searching and being able to go right to specific words. For example I have multiple textbooks and class presentations and notes that if I searched for a term it would pull up the resources I have in there that have that phrase and also if I click on it then it would take me to that specific part of the document. I keep most of my stuff in PDF format so that is a must. Any other formats supported would be a bonus though like PPT or word documents or other types. It would be perfect if it could do this by indexing specific folders on OneDrive since that's where I keep all my stuff but Google drive would be possible also.

    submitted by /u/Toxxicpickles
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an android version of Foto Quest Fishing?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    Back in the day, my grandma really loved playing Foto Quest Fishing. But she no longer owns a phone which supports java. This game is really old but she loved it so much. So I was wondering whether there is an android version which is similar if not exact to the game.

    Your response is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hevimic
    [link] [comments]

    Using: Evie Launcher. Design: Ultra minimalist. Shortcut needed: instant/gesture Chrome search.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    My home screen has just 5 apps. Nothing else. It's completely bare other than those. No I don't want a permanent Google search like the stock launcher at the bottom. I'm going for a very minimal layout with the ability with Evie finger gestures to open my most used apps. However, one that I'd REALLY like to accomplish is open Chrome in a new tab with the search bar ready to be typed into.

    I came very, very close with "SearchBar EX - Search Widget" which let me hold down the home button to open a search box at the top which did a Google search. Worked almost perfectly. Except that it broke the ability to squeeze my Pixel 3 to use Google Assistant.

    With Evie, finger gestures let you:

    -launch app

    -app drawer

    -Evie search

    -expand notifications

    -Google Now

    -voice search

    -screen lock

    Anyone know a work around? Is there an app that I can launch to accomplish this? If so I'd use say for example 1 finger swipe up and I'd have instant Google search with old tabs preserved.

    submitted by /u/X7V4
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone please suggest a alternative Gmail app if it exists as Gmail's current notifications have gone to shit?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what app this is?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/3cwnbNS.jpg

    It looks like some sort of question app. Sorry about the question displayed, that's not mine

    submitted by /u/many_mean_comments
    [link] [comments]

    A free/open-source multiplataform app to remember and alert recurring tasks with calendar and notes

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an app that alerts like this, with calendar like this and notes with widget and multiplataform.

    submitted by /u/seilaoxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel