• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Coding on Android Android Apps

    Coding on Android Android Apps


    Coding on Android

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone actually does any development on their phone? If so, what apps do you use to do it?

    I'm not expecting a full blown IDE experience with breakpoints and such but, just something to use to knock up a simple application when you're bored or have a spontaneous thought about a function you could make but only have your phone with you.

    I imagine, if anything, it would be a console based application that you could make and as far as languages go I'd imagine Python?

    I'm curious to see if you guys use anything and if so, what apps you use. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Weagertron
    [link] [comments]

    Fake Battery life %

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys and gals,

    I think what I'm looking for might not be possible but hopefully someone can help me here. Im looking for an app that will change my battery life %. There's plenty of apps that pop up fake "Low battery" messages or use screenshots to fake a low battery, but I can't seem to find one that will actually change my battery %. Im not trying to extend my actual battery life but I'm trying to trick another app into thinking that I'm always on low battery. Anyone know if this is possible or if there is an app that can help?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Se7enkb
    [link] [comments]

    Would you give it a try?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Hi there. I'll be brief. It seems like the process of reading fiction could be way more exciting. For instance when watching a movie we always have some musical background which is meant to evoke certain emotions. What if to create an eBook reader app which would generate (depending on the context) appropriate ambient music to deeper immerse us into the certain atmosphere. Would you like to give it a try or it sounds like bullshit?

    submitted by /u/Hopeful_Hovercraft
    [link] [comments]

    I need anything remotely similar to iOS's Notability or GoodNotes?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    What I am particular fond of with these apps is the constraint writing area at the bottom.

    submitted by /u/superalpaka
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Scrambled Eggs - A Video Game Recommender

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone!

    Myself and a friend have been working on this app for quite some time and it's finally ready to share! Scrambled Eggs is a relatively simple video game recommender that helps users expand their libraries. Eggs is equipped with a quiz that gives users a game that best suits their responses to a series of questions. It also has a random game feature for those who want to gamble with their choices. Besides these features, users also get a brand new game to play every day. Give it a download and let us know what you think

    scrambled eggs banner

    edit: here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=forkbomb.scrambledeggs

    submitted by /u/ForkBombR
    [link] [comments]

    3 Seconds To Win

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I made a new kind of game, super simple, looking for ideas to improve the UI and simpler instructions.

    Basically the game is to stop the timer as close to 3 seconds as you can without going over. 5 different difficulty levels. Keeps track of your high scores for each level. Something I used to do as a kid with my calculator watch, pen and paper lol

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nrobneppu.timergame

    Another game I made is a video poker clone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nrobneppu.jacksorbetter

    More to come, it's been fun learning to code.

    submitted by /u/Modes_
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Map again (Now ALL INCLUSIVE!)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Play Store:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.levionsoftware.instagram_map

    Hey guys, it's me again. I extended the original photo map app. It supports now your local storage as well as all cloud services in ONE APP! Google Photos, Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox!

    The service switcher makes it possible to switch between the sources within seconds! Everything is cached and I did MAJOR improvements in the loading task for the Google Photos connection! Just try it out! It's awesome!

    Visit my homepage for support and privacy questions.

    (The other Photo Map for Google Photos App has been suspended by Google because I didn't follow their Sign In Guides)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/denny_weinberg
    [link] [comments]

    My Second Android App So Far!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys, this is my second only android app, it is an Hour Calculator. You input your in time, such as 15:00, have to enter in the 24 hour format, and out time, such as, 21:25. Then just hit calculate and the app will output the amount of hours in a decimal format. This app was a bit more challenging than the last. Thank you guys for the support on the last app. If you will, please download and install it and let me know of any bugs i can fix! Thanks! You can find it here!

    submitted by /u/cory_lowry
    [link] [comments]

    Need a goal-tracking app with some specific features.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    I hope this is allowed here, I don't know where else to post!

    I am working on making a list of healthy foods that I want to eat, and ones I want to avoid. And I want to find an app that will let me count how many servings a week I am having from several categories I've created.

    Let me be clear: I definitely do not want any of the typical food logging/food journal/calorie counter apps. I've used them all at one time or another, and the process is so tedious. Also, I am not interested in numbers and data. I've done that before, and I get bogged down with all of it. I do better when I work from intuition, and don't worry too much about serving sizes, or logging the exact right food.

    Basically what I want is to be able to set a goal like "Eat High-Fiber carbs 3x/week" and then have a little button or something so I can check off each serving, and then when I've had 3 in a week, I'll know that I've had my weekly allowance, and I should choose something else next time.

    Does this make sense? I think I'm looking for a goal tracker app with a lot of customization options for the goal parameters. Anyone have a recommendation?

    submitted by /u/petertmcqueeny
    [link] [comments]

    Automate inapp purchase premium multiaccount problem

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I purchased Automate (an automation app like tasker) premium functions unlock, an inapp purchase. I had a hard time using my playstore credit for it, but cleaning the cache of google play store and cache and datas of google play services it worked. Purchased it, reopened after 10 minutes, the purchase was not recognized, "Buy premium" there again. Following the guide from the developer's faq I removed other accounts from the device, every other google account. It worked, but it stopped working after I added back a gmail account. There's something I can do or the developer has to fix it? I have a huwaei psmart 2018 Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ahcertosi
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Are there any apps similar to AR Runner - iOS?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    The app AR Runner is not available on ARCore supported android phones.

    Are there similar apps to the app AR Runner?

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/pragon977
    [link] [comments]

    Best All Rounder Reddit App suggestion?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    I've tried all Reddit third party apps however in most of them there is one or the other lacking feature. One feature that lacks in all, except the official app, is the messaging interface. Relay lacks full thumbnail feature. The original app lacks the clear read feature(the one where I don't hide posts permanently)

    submitted by /u/_sanskaari
    [link] [comments]

    Google opinion rewards forgets about me if I don't open the app?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    I feel like I was getting surveys pretty regularly, But stopped receiving them for a few months. Then today, after opening the app for the first time in a while, I get a survey within a couple minutes.

    I'm curious if anyone else has had similar experiences.

    submitted by /u/mentoman87
    [link] [comments]

    Is nine good in terms of privacy?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    I want to start using it over Gmail.

    submitted by /u/CelesticPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar/tasks widget with full color customization?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    Looking for something I can match with my wallpaper exactly. I tried Franco's app but it crashed on launch.

    Note 9 (Snapdragon) Pie One UI

    submitted by /u/padoverc
    [link] [comments]

    Any TickTick alternatives for free ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, i'm actually using Habitica and Todait for my daily tasks, habits, todos and time tracking.

    These 4 features are the ones that i need but i would like to get everything on one app

    I found TickTick which is perfect but i need to pay to get more than 3 dailys :/

    Do you guys have something else to offer ? I could also use Habit loop with a todo app but dont really want to multiply the number of apps i have !

    submitted by /u/RedeyeFR
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a launcher

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm currently using Nova but it has some problems with reacting to "OK Google" sometimes so was thinking about changing to something new.

    Features I'm looking for (first 2 are a must, next ones are nice to have):

    • OK Google working
    • Google Feed on left of home screen
    • Folders with tap and swipe actions (i.e. tap to open first app, swipe to open folder)
    • Swipe down on home screen to expand notification shade
    submitted by /u/qazwer13
    [link] [comments]

    Turn Hotspot off after certain hours or specific time

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    As the title states I am looking for an app that will automatically shut off my Hotspot after it being used for a couple hours or even a specific time

    submitted by /u/aford89
    [link] [comments]

    Fps counter

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    is there an app that display fps using root?

    submitted by /u/wattaplayah
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for a simplest money manger app?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a simple. Money manager application that I can keep on my phone. This is what I'm looking for : - simple to use - a widget to add expanse - no account needed - I would rather use something safe for privacy, but I will still block Internet access via NetGuard.

    Can someone suggest me a good app with that characteristics?

    submitted by /u/TopdeckIsSkill
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat old message

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    I want to read some old chat in Snapchat but when I scroll, it stop to the beginning of a discussion the 8 of March. I was thinking that the older message have been deleted but I can see in the picture that are supposed to be register in the discussion pictures that are older that the messages. I can't load more after the 8 of March so is someone know why ? My English is bad I am French so hope It is understandable.

    submitted by /u/Rxime404
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a simple "CAD" app to sketch DIY designs

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Sometimes I get an idea for something I'd like to make, generally I do a really shitty sketch in Keep with my fingertip and by the time I get around to looking at it I can't interpret my own rubbish drawings.

    Are there any CAD/Sketchup type apps? Pretty feature light is fine (maybe preferred)

    submitted by /u/purplegreendave
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit Video playing no audio on Mx Player

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    I downloaded a video from Reddit which have Audio on Reddit but when played on mx player it has no audio, any solution??

    My device is Arm v7 Neon type and already have codec installed

    submitted by /u/RaoDYC007
    [link] [comments]

    Best strategy games

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some goof strategy, overview type games.

    Examples such as Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc.

    I have grown bored of those two so does anyone know of any other good quality ones?

    submitted by /u/StingerBuz
    [link] [comments]

    Quickly sharing of pictures from phone to computer (Mac)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    Is there an app that allows quick and seamless transfer of pictures from android to a laptop? As in, I take the picture on the phone, it appears on the computer. No more fuss than that.

    submitted by /u/ldorigo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel