• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Android Gaming Is it just me or is the Google Play store underwhelming?

    Android Gaming Is it just me or is the Google Play store underwhelming?


    Is it just me or is the Google Play store underwhelming?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    The same 12 freemium games have topped the charts for like 8 years, am I missing a huge segment of the market or is it really just this bad? I know the normal recommendations, Terraria, Minecraft, Plague inc, a bunch of PC ports I already own on my PC, is the iPhone appstore any better or is this just reality of mobile gaming?

    Again, I'm not well versed on the gaming side of it all, but just looking around I can't find much of value. Sorry if this has been discussed before 1000x times

    Edit: a word

    submitted by /u/JustWantThisRam
    [link] [comments]

    Long term online games?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    Any games similar to Terra Battle? I loved that games play style, but haven't really seen anything else like it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    New TCG , great polish and gameplay.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic permanently down to $3.99 from $5.99

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    How to ps4 remoteplay?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Is there any way to remoteplay my ps4 without rooting it or using the outdated homebrew version of ps4 remoteplay app?

    submitted by /u/comicmaster140
    [link] [comments]

    Total Party Kill

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Lots of talk about emulators. How do you guys actually set them up?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    It's just so much work to set them up, especially as there are like zero apps with a built in search function. File management is shit on android so it just becomes a hassle. Are there any "starter" packs?

    submitted by /u/LivingFaithlessness
    [link] [comments]

    Chess Rush is live! (10 minutes long auto battler)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Weekly Google Play hate thread

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    I am sure I am not the only one that frequents this sub daily. I see at least once a week asking for other app stores or just disdain for Google Play. Can we just make a weekly post where people vent about Google play, or even suggest other app stores?

    submitted by /u/AnonymousToxin
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Happy 4th of July, I started remastering my old game, America vs the Universe! (From the maker of John On Fire) Check out some early test footage from the level "Boston Tea Party"

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    iOS gamer hoping to grow my mobile gaming squad: NON toxic or salty. Must have have discord. Late teens or older. I will be streaming to YouTube (800+ subs) and Mixer eventually. I am 24. USA only please. Message me your discord. One of my friends does game on his Android with me btw

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    Any story driven games?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Any story driven games for android? (Or ports for android) i already played Sara is missing, the room, to the moon, lonewolf, 7 years from now, life line series.

    Any recommended games like these?

    submitted by /u/_69ers
    [link] [comments]

    Any Metroidvanias, Dungeon crawlers or Platformers?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Really seems like three of my favorite genres don't get much love on Android outside of runners which I'm meh with.

    I know about Pixel dungeon and its forks. Any other awesome dungeon crawler or diablo-like would be great.

    submitted by /u/ImKindaHighBut
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Games like WorldBox, Sandbox God Simulator

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    I can waste good time on that game, but it is just too simple. Looking for something a little more in depth.

    I like that the "people" are left to their own devices, but I'd like to see them evolve the landscape I gave them...just to hit it with a meteor or something. I don't want to manage the lives of the people and animals, just give them land and watch what happens. The wreck it. And watch what happens.

    submitted by /u/klokwerkz
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get a Puzzle Quest 2 fix?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    The game's servers seem to be down, effectively disabling the app. I actually paid to unlock it too, which is annoying. Gems of War is not even close to similar (just looks similar), anyone have better options?

    submitted by /u/npaladin2000
    [link] [comments]

    Request for coop games that can be played local WiFi or local connection where two people can work together to achieve goals.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Ideally would be stardew valley multiplayer but we are not that blessed yet.

    submitted by /u/prentle
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Note 7 last week, my first smartphone, any good games i can play?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Bought Redmi Note 7 4/64 last week as my first smartphone. Any good games I can play? I'm playing AoV and Under Lords so far, any other online games on can play. If so, any MMORPG recommendations?

    submitted by /u/NorisukeGG
    [link] [comments]

    Challenging sliding puzzle title Rooms: The Toymaker's Mansion available now for iOS and Android

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    How much having built-in Root will affect your gaming experience?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Every gaming smartphone should have built in root.

    Why? Full control over any game you want. Or at least GLTools pre-installed.

    submitted by /u/Hashem_AlMoussawi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a hot new, heavily Final Fantasy inspired indie RPG? The Kickstarter of my game DEEP 8 is live! ... and one of the stretchgoals is an android port. I'd really appreciate your support!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    How much longer do you think a Snapdragon 835 chip can last in the future game app market before someone may have to start looking in to upgrading again?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel