• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, March 31, 2019

    Xiaomi MIUI Camera vs third party

    Xiaomi MIUI Camera vs third party


    MIUI Camera vs third party

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Do you use the native MIUI Camera? If you don't, what third party substitute do you use?

    submitted by /u/meni_s
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Anyone know when AliExpress actually shipping the global versions of the mi 9

    submitted by /u/jono987king
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 4x battery drain

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/DzmVy3G

    My battery drains too fast, it drained 50 % in an hour.

    The screen uses the most of the battery, always about 60 - 90%

    submitted by /u/ThePootisSaver
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 Review - A contender for the Best Value Flagship Smartphone

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    Xiami Mi A2 Stuck in Android One Screen after update.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I updated security patch, and it didnt start up. It looped in the Android One boot screen. My computer doesn't recognize the phone, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/timtonicCSGO
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi scooter m365 red liquid???

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:33 PM PDT

    my scooter no longer turns on and has started leaking some sort of red liquid, any ideas what is wrong with it? only had it for a week.

    submitted by /u/ZoopyDo0p
    [link] [comments]

    Temporary fix for WiFi issues on MI A2 lite

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    After several hours of trying to make my phone great again all what I've managed to do to insure that WiFi works well with YouTube Gmail Facebook...etc Is to use a VPN but hey on 4G all seems fine tried to play with DNS (Google,cloudflare ..) and IPV4 Only.. doesn't seem to do anything Just wanted to share with you guys Any better method would be great

    submitted by /u/Copernicx
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Review

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Gcam Mod For Xiaomi Mi 8

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Hi.. last week I purchased Mi 8. I want to know which is the best Gcam mod cuz there are a lot of version available and I am confused...

    submitted by /u/dharanifoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Pocofone F or Redmi Note 7?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    I found Pocofone F1 and Redmi Note 7 at about the same price (between 230 euros for Pocofone and 210 euros for Redmi Note 7) and I'm having a hard time picking. It looks like Pocofone has better processor but Note 7 much better camera. If you owned one of the phones, how is screen, battery life and OS? I've never owned a Xiaomi before, are there any other things I need to take in to account?

    submitted by /u/vasileios13
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Air 13.3 2017 (i5-7200U with NVIDIA MX150) vs 2018 (i5-8250U with Intel UHD Graphics 620)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Hello, I want to buy the Xiaomi Air I have found the 2017 version (i5-7200U with NVIDIA MX150) and the 2018 version (i5-8250U with Intel UHD Graphics 620) and they are in the same price.

    Is it worth to sacrifice the MX150 over the 8250U?

    submitted by /u/BadWolfgr_
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Mix 3 users, I need you

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    In a week or two I shall buy it, so please, tell me your thoughts, even the smallest details that you like or dislike.

    submitted by /u/CoccoCA
    [link] [comments]

    Can't remove back cover - Temperature and Humidity sensor

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    I can't remove back cover to replace battery of the sensor, it's older round sensor without display. It says to put coin and open, which I tried. I inserted coin and tried to spin both ways but nothing. Any clues?

    submitted by /u/Torghar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for another phone

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Hey guys/gals,

    I know that this question has been asked a loy recently, but I'm looking for a worthy replacement for my Redmi Note 4X.

    My main selling points are long battery life and fast/smooth performance. Which processors are as good, if not better, than the Snapdragon 625?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Whiskey_Led
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 3 mediatek henessy

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Hello! Just got a redmi note 3 mediatek henessy while my main Phone is under warranty and I was thinking about flashing another Rom. The one tgat is installed does not have play store and has alot of chinese characters. Can anyone advise me which rom should I install on this Phone? Thank you

    submitted by /u/sguimaraes
    [link] [comments]

    Pocophone f2 - opinion?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    What price would you suggest for a POCOPHONE F2 with these specifications:

    • 6.5" or 6" inch AMOLED display without the notch
    • snapdragon 845
    • Android 9
    • MicroSD slot + sim card slot
    • dual main camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and image stabilization
    • good quality front camera
    • headphone jack
    • stereo speakers with better sound quality than in poco f1
    • USB type-C connector
    • 4000 mAh battery
    • bigger top bezel with a notification light, front camera and
    • smaller bottom bezel
    • NFC
    • better build quality
    submitted by /u/mirzakaric2018
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing video lag on MIUI? (Redmi Note 6 Pro / 10.2 Global)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi, I've searched about this a bit on Reddit, and it seems like a common issue for MIUI.

    Is there a fix yet for video lag uploads to Instagram? The camera footage I record plays great on my phone (60 Hz), but no where else. I've tried transferring and publishing it from my old Redmi Note 3, but still get the same frame rate problem, so it makes me wonder if I should be altering my camera settings or if it's an Instagram problem.

    I'd rather not mess around with the stock OS, as I'm pretty much a novice in that regard. Is there maybe an fps conversation app that would help with this? Or should I change my camera settings?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/gizmoglitch
    [link] [comments]

    Considering Mi8, what is the battery life on custom ROM

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    As the title says I am considering Mi 8 but I don't like MIUI that much and I only used it for a couple of weeks on my Redmi Note 4 (used Lineage OS 14, 15, Resurrection Remix 5 and 6, and now Pixel Experience). I wanted to know what is the battery life on Custom ROM compared to MIUI (I expect less, but how much is the question) and what whether NFC works on Custom ROM with Google Pay in Europe (Google Pay supports my country).

    submitted by /u/cyclinator
    [link] [comments]

    Differences in build quality of M365

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    This is a bit of a strange issue. I bought two m365 and there seem to be some differences. One was manufactured in nov 18 and the other in aug 18. I noticed that the one from nov feels much better built and decided to investigate:

    • the scooter beep when turning on/off sounds different. November version is louder
    • the handle of the august version is rattling a bit and seems slightly lose. Typical queeky sounds while riding.
    • the handle locking mechanism is much better on the Nov version. I noticed that the part that locks it is much better manufactured than the august version. It has sharp edges while the august one had round edges which seems to come from a poor moulding process. Here are some pics of that part: https://imgur.com/a/pXFM8ws
    • next i noticed that the august version has a "S" inside the handlebar, and then to my confusion the nov version has a "ninebot" writing inside. Does anyone know what this is about?

    Isnt ninebot a different company / brand of scooter? Should i give back the Aug version under warranty due to poor manufacturing quality?

    submitted by /u/Schizo-Vreni
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 5 - Wifi repeater feature not working anymore?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    I was using my phone (on beta rom) as a Wifi repeater from time to time by turning on Wifi and Hotspot at the same time and it worked fine. Now I didn't use it for some time, updated every beta release and the feature stops working: if I turn on the hotspot, wifi turns off and vice versa. Has the feature been removed or is there a way I manually can turn it back on?

    submitted by /u/blackbasset
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 release date in Singapore

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    I'm really looking forward to buying the mi 9, but even after a month there's no information on when the mi 9 will come to Singapore and the redmi note 7 launch has just been delayed here. You guys have any idea when it'll be launching?

    submitted by /u/Nabbhil
    [link] [comments]

    Phone froze due to too many notifs.now can't use it at all

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Tried turning off,charging,calling

    I hope nothing bad happens,what do i do??

    submitted by /u/Trivenger1
    [link] [comments]

    Any place to buy the Note 7 Pro in 4gb ram config?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    I live in Canada so I know that my options are limited (ebay or Aliexpress) to buy the phone, but I can only ever find 6gb variants of the device. I only need 4gb of ram for what I do, but if 6gb is my only option I guess i don't have a choice.

    submitted by /u/Jpwner
    [link] [comments]

    "Cannot add more accounts to this SIM card" for unlock

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    I am having the problem described here, and was wondering if anyone here has ever found a solution. The problem essentially goes as follows:

    • I accidentally create two MI accounts at some point. With account #1, I select the "add account and device" option in the Mi unlock status, in order to unlock my phone (Redmi Note 6 Pro).
    • I start having issues with unlocking the bootloader due to the multiple accounts. I delete account #1 in the hopes of fixing this.
    • When I try to add account #2 with the "add account and device option," I receive the error "cannot add more accounts to this SIM card." Since account #1 is already deleted, I can't do anything about this from that account.

    Is there anything I can do to unlock my phone?

    submitted by /u/asportking
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A2. Notifications not showing up.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    So, I recently bought a Mi A2 and I have some serious problems with notifications, they are not showing up. I checked some forums and tutorials and can't find any solution.

    This issue applies to Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit (basically to all the apps on the phone). Only Whatsapp is seeming to be fine.

    Is there anything I could do? Just in case, i have Android 8.1, not MIUI.

    submitted by /u/Kiboncio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel