• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, March 31, 2019

    Android Gaming Call of Duty Mobile Gameplay zombie

    Android Gaming Call of Duty Mobile Gameplay zombie


    Call of Duty Mobile Gameplay zombie

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Are mmorpgs supposed to be so boring?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Most of the ones i've tried so far are either:

    Too easy, with monsters and bosses just dying repeatedly and you just keep killing them over and over with no skills required whatsoever.

    Pay2win, where winning is impossible without spending money and it just a who spends the most shitfest.

    Or have automatic play. And dont get me started on that...

    Some of them even have all of the above combined... Am i a magnet for shit games or is this genre just not for me?

    submitted by /u/Throwawaylordturd
    [link] [comments]

    I´m in gaming heaven thanks to Emulation and Steam Link anywhere [Emulation + Streaming on Phone]

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    Following a short story/instruction on how to stream games to your phone emulated on your pc an pc games themselves

    I planned a little project for the weekend and I´ve finished earlier than a thought. Bought a controller (iPega pg9076) for my Honor 9. I don´t really care for the classic mobile games.

    So I installed Retro Arch and everything from SNES to Gameboy and N64 runs like a charm. So I was happy. So many childhood memories. But, as I have to have everything on any device I wanted Gamecube, WII, WIIU, PS2/3 on my phone. Sure enough, my phone is not powerful enough to emulate the games on the device itself. Next stop was Parsec but it didn´t really work out. It´s not bad but i had severe micro stuttering - i guess due to bad video decoding performance on my phone side - Streaming to my potato laptop works really well.

    So I looked into the steam link app on Android. To make it work with my emulators (Dolphin, Cemu, PS2/3) I added them with originsteamoverlaylauncher to my steam library. I started steam link on my phone, connected to my pc, launched the emulator from Big Picture, it booted, I started a game, my controller was recognized (after configuration of course) and it ran without any hickups (besides the buffering from shaders etc.). As my controller can switch between controller and mouse mode, I can control everything with my phone.

    So I was, wtf? If Emulation runs that good via stream on my phone. What about my PC Games themselves? And voila I run AC: Odyssey, Origins, Monster Hunter World, Witcher 3 on my phone. It´s a great experience. Nearly no inpute lag or freezes @ 1080p and 30 FPS. On my freaking phone. Then i went to the park and played over LTE (because steam link works now from everywhere). It was not as good, but absolutely playable and still fucking amazing to play persona, assassins creed etc. on a phone in the park. The downside 1GB Data in ~ 5 Minutes

    Specs: PC - xeon1230v3, Vega 56, 16 GB Ram, Phone - Honor 9 in 5ghz WLAN or 4G LTE, Network - 125/50mbit, Controller iPegapg9067

    Software you will need: on phone - Retroarch for SNES - N64, steam link beta; on pc - win10, emulators, steam, originsteamoverlaylauncher

    I´m glad to help if anyone wants to try this themselves.

    submitted by /u/intiorized
    [link] [comments]

    Memory, mentual visualization etc type games

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    Basically anything that makes me feel like I am using my brain for something intelligent. Open to any recommendations, f2p or p2p doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Gyg3l
    [link] [comments]

    any noncombat adventure or rpg games?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    You can post any games if they don't fit my preferences below. I couldn't find any android post for this kind of thing.

    For android 4.4

    Easy enough to get into (I.e not overly complicated or tedious).

    With cool retro, 8-bit or polygonal graphics? Like Battle of Polytopia or like Mystera Legacy (the 2nd game doesn't work on my phone). But Buriedbornes had cool art, too.

    The one game i know that comes close is playing Polytopia without attacking (even tho its a strategy war game).

    I tried getting back into Runescape classic but I found it too tedious. That and getting my old old account back is impossible.

    If it doesn't fit the above, feel free to post it anyways for other people.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sdhy
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Android Games Worth A Play (March 2019)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Good tablet games?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Just bought a Galaxy Tab A for Stardew Valley. Any other good recommendations? Any genre!

    submitted by /u/comradepilo
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] (ORSA) 4 months in development, what do you think?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    CALL OF DUTY MOBILE - ULTRA GRAPHICS -Live

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Automation games?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm looking to scratch the modded Minecraft/factorio itch. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/clonex900
    [link] [comments]

    Have you guys tried elder scroll blades?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    If yes, what are your first impression and what are the items we can buy in this game. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/saigaming
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best sports games on Android?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Gameplay trumps all, I don't care about graphics. Doesn't need to be a free game but not interested in P2W.

    submitted by /u/ducksa
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Just finished Brothers: a tale of two sons. Suggest something similar.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    This game left a hole in my heart. Suggest something similar with stunning graphics and interesting story.

    submitted by /u/Franka035
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowverse or Elder Scrools Legends

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    Which one is better and why? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/liveerah
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Idle rpg style

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Hello fellow gamers, im on a hunt for another idle game to play but i fear that ive tried most of them already. I cant remember everyone but ill let you know the ones i remember(which prob indicates that i liked them) ; ~Almost a hero (currently replaying it but i miss guilds, however awesome single player experience) ~Videogamesguardian ~Taptitans 2 (great community, love the tournaments and guilds. However the further you progressed the slower and slower it got) ~Endless Frontier (the best f2p idle games ive played but ive played it for too long it got boring, played for 3 years) ~Tap Wizard (cute game, i enjoyed it though no more updates which is sad) ~IdleHeroes (i enjoyed it at first, dont mind the gacha aspect but it seem to be extremely p2w so i quit) These are the ones i remember out of my mind. Since im already playing an idle game for single player, id like it to have guilds of some form. I understand these games are grindy but too much grind is, well too much. A too grindy game would prob be like you pushes for higher stages for days, end game wise, without making much progress. Im not sure im making any sense but feel free to recommend something remotely close or at least an idle game haha

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Karylia
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S9 controller suggestion?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    want to get a controller attachment for my S9. One will the ability to charge the phone as well. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/GunMetalGazm
    [link] [comments]

    Create Your Own Mobile Game Title...Ya'll helped me write this a few years back!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    have you guys heard of evertech sandbox?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    search it on the play store. it's free, and fun.

    submitted by /u/Dial_B_for_Braixen
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Cute Anime game

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! It's my 1st post, so sorry if I didn't do it right. I'm looking for a game with a cute style (2D or 3D).

    I'm not that big a big fan of 3D MMORPG tho. Some games i loved were: neko atsume , Japan life (a simcity-like, it doesn't exist anymore, I'm so salty about it) , Love live , Destiny child, Hungry Hearts

    Thank you for your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Argens
    [link] [comments]

    Arena of Evolution: Chess Heroes, similar to Auto Chess, launched in some regions.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Just picked up the s10 plus, how do I set up an emulator I can use with an xbox controller?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    As the title States I picked up a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus and I was wondering how to set up an emulator to play with an xbox controller. I like to play some story driven RPG games like skyrim if there such a thing or far cry and I'm really enjoy racing games as well more on the simulation side of racing then the arcade.

    submitted by /u/Jaybo78
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Duty Mobile New Gameplay Ultra Graphics Android

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] Suggest me games!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    So I'm looking for a nice game on Android. I'm not looking for any style in specific. It has to be free as well.

    So for some reference, what I'm playing at the moment is Rayman Adventures and Brawl Stars. I like about Rayman Adventures the art style, it's something very important for me. I don't prefer runners (specially infinite runners, hate them), but this one has a pretty fun dynamic, premade levels and it just feels very smooth and not repetitive (so far). About Brawl Stars, I was playing before Clash Royale, but ended up frustrated about it's P2W mechanic, always loosing and just grinding so much for chests. Sure, you still have to kind of grind in Brawl Stars, but the gameplay is overall fun and I won't loose horribly for having low lvl champions or not a specific champion. It's just very casual.

    I was playing Arena of Valor for some time. The only reason I left it is because I'm not a big fan of MOBAs. I still have it installed.

    Games I've enjoyed in the past are:

    • Monument Valley and Mekorama
    • Cut the Rope (could enjoy it for quite some time)
    • Stranger Things game
    • Yu Gi Oh and Hearthstone
    • Some weird Japanese (or Korean) puzzle like game where you just build some objects out of some plastic cutoffs, no idea of the names since it's in an unknown language
    • Void Pyramid
    • Pocket Morty's
    • Any well made Escape game

    What I hate: Infinite games and infinite runners. Get boring super quickly.

    Anything like making your city and having to wait real time to build/earn more or whatever, like Clash of Clans, and stuff like that.

    Looking forward to your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/bestiamin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to emulate this game.on my phone?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel