• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, January 31, 2019

    If I add a .edu gmail to my android phone alongside my personal gmail, how much can it access on my phone? Android Help

    If I add a .edu gmail to my android phone alongside my personal gmail, how much can it access on my phone? Android Help


    If I add a .edu gmail to my android phone alongside my personal gmail, how much can it access on my phone?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 01:37 PM PST

    I want to add my .edu email to my phone so I can get notifications, but I don't want it spying on my phone

    submitted by /u/SpecSlayerSC
    [link] [comments]

    What happens exactly when rooting?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 06:00 PM PST

    So most of us know what is rooting n' stuff like gain godlike powers on an Android system, but I was wondering what do the apps that give these powers actually do? Like SuperSU, these apps aint got no super users priviliges but how do they exactly gain and give the su permissions? What do they exactly do? What and how do they (as I guess like in Linux?), modify the sudoers file?? How they root, unroot temporarly and unroot permanetly an Android system? And why there's only only a normal user and a god user and not an Admin user like in Linux the su and sudo users? Alot of stuff I'd love to ask and know.... but apparently I've written a long essay so I'll stop here I would appreciate your answers

    submitted by /u/SleepAllDayMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need Android system Webview app if I'm not using Chrome?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:07 PM PST

    This app poped up in my apps few ago around September last year and it bugs me alot becouse I haven't used chrome on android for like a year prior to that and what I can find says it's for opening in-app links yet another feature I prefer not to use and witch I have disabled on every place I can

    I'm on android 8.0 device is the app needed if I don't use Chrome and prefer links in apps to open in my default browser?

    If it's not needed how can I disable it becouse the option from apps is grayed out

    submitted by /u/RandomGogo
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy wear on aosp

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Anyone lnow if they have galaxy wear for smartwatches working on Roms like lineage os ?

    submitted by /u/remyegberts
    [link] [comments]

    Several apps crashing after using apps like Fluid Navigation Gestures

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Hi!

    After I used apps like "Fluid Navigation Gestures", "Navigation Gestures - Swipe Gesture Controls!" and "Android P Rotation" I've had problems with (as far as I can tell) random apps crashing. I installed the apps, gave some permissiones and followed the instuctions. Then I uninstalled the app, thinking everythin would be okay, but no. Youtube for instance, won't ever open.

    What can I do? I appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/krristina
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving long texts??

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Starting just last night my Oneplus 6T stopped receiving large text messages from my contacts. I didn't change any settings in that time to have this occur and I really don't know what to do... Can someone PLEASE help me...

    submitted by /u/SloidVoid
    [link] [comments]

    Pop ups

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 03:24 PM PST

    As of recently, I've been getting these annoying pop ups on my phone telling me that "they've cleared junk files" or "Your phone has been boosted", no matter what app I'm using, or what I'm doing, they just randomly pop up when my screen is on. Anyone know what this is, and how I can stop it?

    submitted by /u/just_another_fedora
    [link] [comments]

    Can't add folders in the app drawer using Nova please help

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Why can't I put folders in the app drawer using Nova launcher when I try it takes me to the main home screen out of the app drawer what am I doing wrong

    submitted by /u/LowreyDM
    [link] [comments]

    Pie!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 09:08 PM PST

    Hi everyone. Just downloaded Android 9.0 (Pie) and so far I'm loving it. Wanted to see how everyone else likes it and if so what they like and if there's anything you don't like. Also going through seeing if there's anything new in it features wise. If you think there are any cool ones let me know!

    submitted by /u/Tank12578
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Note 8

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 8 (Unlocked) and when I started setting it up it said sign in using the Google account previously synced on this device. I tried using my Gmail account but it said again to use the account previously synced with this device???

    submitted by /u/xCliipzUS
    [link] [comments]

    When I try to call someone it just beeps

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 08:38 PM PST

    I am having an issue where when I call someone it would ring but where I should be able to leave a voicemail, it just has a constant beep. I am currently using AT&T and I couldn't find any information about it. This just started happening today, is there anyone that knows why I can't leave a voicemail?

    submitted by /u/ElementalWolf76
    [link] [comments]

    Error Odin Root s7

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I recently tried to auto-root my s7 smg930f with auto-root and my error shot the odin

    <ID: 0/004> NAND Write Start !!

    <ID: 0/004> FAIL!

    <ID: 0/004>

    <ID: 0/004> Complete (Write) operation failed.

    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

    Any idea how to fix it?

    use the latest version of odin like the drivers

    submitted by /u/BlackSatanl
    [link] [comments]

    Signed in to an old tablet (nexus 7) Google sent me a notification asking if it was me, it was the right tablet but different location and ip address

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:38 PM PST

    Is this just a slip up from Google or should I be worried? I have an antivirus installed and it says everything is safe.

    submitted by /u/bagheera47
    [link] [comments]

    Vzw security and privacy removal

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Disable button is grayed out and the app is not listed in security device app admins.

    Any ideas how I can remove it?

    submitted by /u/Jawbone220
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t scroll through pix on my SD card.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Using a note 8 and the pix on my sd card, I just can't seem to scroll through them in gallery or quick pic. Is there an app or setting I need to change!?

    submitted by /u/MrOptiX
    [link] [comments]

    Phone calls on Messenger lite doesn't work

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 03:00 PM PST

    As said on the title, phone calls on Messenger lite doesn't work. I've enabled all the required permissions. What can I do to fix this? Android Pie. Thanks

    submitted by /u/MNC95
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my Android phone as private/secured as possible?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 11:07 AM PST

    My android isn't rooted, what's the best way to do it?

    submitted by /u/Imaginary_Neurons
    [link] [comments]

    My LG V20 wont download the gallery stock apk

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 02:46 PM PST

    My sprint LG V20 gives me google apps and takes off the real stock apps for some reason. I did find the real gallery stock app that i was looking for but it sais "app not installed" (unknown sources is on) ive tryed using apk editor to fix it and i get the same result.

    submitted by /u/TheBlackOptic
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative view of recents in Pie?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 03:20 AM PST

    My phone updated to Android Pie (9) last night, no problems except one: I cannot stand side to side scrolling to select among recent apps. List view in Oreo was so cool. Any workarounds? Any way to gripe to Google?

    submitted by /u/hmoabe
    [link] [comments]

    Where Can I Download A Version Of Android?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Solved!

    Thanks /u/ImNotABot92

    Download Android OS here http://www.android-x86.org/

    submitted by /u/LinuxNut
    [link] [comments]

    Audio jack on redmi note 3 not working properly

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 09:35 AM PST

    When I connect my earphones on the phone the sound that comes out is not normal, I have to pull them a little upwards to sound normally but then when I don't hear something there is a wavy sound on the backround I have tried 4 different earphones so I'm pretty sure it's the phones problem.

    submitted by /u/Aristotelaras
    [link] [comments]

    System Data

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 08:22 AM PST

    This screenshot is from the DiskUsage app. Does anyone know how to delete or reduce the size of "System data" as shown?

    Device Info Model: Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Internal storage - 16GB/ RAM - 2GB OS: mi-globe 8.9.13 beta rooted with Magisk manager 5.9.1 installed.

    submitted by /u/Ser_J
    [link] [comments]

    Moto E4 not recogonizing Sim. Says no sim is inserted...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 08:12 AM PST

    I'm with ATT. Bought a refurbished Moto e4 from a reputable seller. It is running a slightly older Lineage OS.
    It will not recognize my sim at all. Took it to the att store; the rep inserted a dif sim and it was also not recognized; so he stated it's prob a faulty phone.

    I inserted my friends sim (mint network); and it worked.
    What gives? Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/temp_jits
    [link] [comments]

    I can't see any emoji on my Android device.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 10:14 AM PST

    Yesterday I changed my emojis with the iOS and now, they disappeared and I only have the basic emojis, only one color etc... (☺ like this). Any help?

    submitted by /u/Seruji_
    [link] [comments]

    Weird monitor widget appearing at the top right corner of my Meizu phone

    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 07:55 AM PST

    All of a sudden a weird monitor widget appeared at the top right corner of my Meizu phone, any ideas on how to remove this?

    https://imgur.com/a/USnJq3U

    submitted by /u/nirtz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel