• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, September 27, 2018

    Xiaomi Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro unveiled: adding a notch and a dual selfie cam to the old recipe

    Xiaomi Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro unveiled: adding a notch and a dual selfie cam to the old recipe


    Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro unveiled: adding a notch and a dual selfie cam to the old recipe

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:18 AM PDT

    Mi Mix 2 screen doesn't look totally white.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:55 PM PDT

    I placed both Nexus 5 and Mi Mix 2 side by side with full brightness and noticed Nexus 5 has more whitish screen and Mi Mix 2 has yellowish screen.

    Mi mix 2 reading mode is off. Contrast and colors setting is on Cool.

    Is this normal to have little bit yellowish screen?

    submitted by /u/hell911
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI 10 - Redmi 5 Plus - No longer showing album art

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 08:54 PM PDT

    It seems like the new update removed the Album art/now playing and replaced it was a white box that says what is playing. It's messy and i prefer the old style. Anyone else with this issue?

    submitted by /u/2499sub
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi A1 September update

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 10:07 AM PDT

    is there a change log? does anyone know why it is almost 400MB for this update?

    submitted by /u/_Dreamer_Deceiver_
    [link] [comments]

    Who owns Xiaomi Mi A2? Is it worth buying? Please explain me

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm looking forward to buy a xiaomi device. I think Xiaomi Mi A2 is a good choice. I need to know the real life experience of users. Please help me how it's doing. Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/imsanka04
    [link] [comments]

    How can I remove a Gmail account from my Mi Mix 2?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:02 PM PDT

    What is the thing circled

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 06:16 AM PDT

    Indoor photos shot with the Pocophone F1 always come out slightly shaky due to the lack of OIS.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 10:38 PM PDT

    Has anyone else observed it?

    submitted by /u/dannyvpm
    [link] [comments]

    Might be a good time to get a Xiaomi phone. eBay is doing 15% off everything today until 9PM ET for Canadians and Americans.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 12:33 PM PDT

    The code is: "picksoon" (no caps). It will expire at 6PM PT/9PM ET.

    This brings to the price of a Poco F1 to only $288 USD or any Xiaomi product you want, up to $100 off.

    As always, read seller ratings and don't buy something if you don't trust them.

    submitted by /u/GravyIsALie
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on the Hey+?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 05:15 PM PDT

    It was supposed to go on sale on Sept 26, but there hasn't been a single article about it that I'd know of since August. I was kinda expecting some reviews and comparisons with the Mi Band 3 in a couple of days after the release, if nothing else at least a few passionate users sharing their experience. But there's nothing to find, can someone enlighten me what's wrong?

    submitted by /u/Sourflour69
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI 10: Fingerprint Unlock Lag

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 11:36 AM PDT

    Coming from MIUI 9 to MIUI 10 on my Redmi 5 Plus, now it takes an extra second or two for the phone to unlock via. fingerprint. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It unlocked much faster on MIUI 9.

    Device: Redmi 5 Plus

    OS: 10.0.2.0

    submitted by /u/FastingMeditation
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Mi Mix 2! Where the cases at?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 04:34 PM PDT

    Im going from an iPhone SE to a Mi Mix 2! I've only ever had iPhones so cases have always been easy to find, but it seems (maybe since the Mi Mix 2 isn't officially sold in the US) that cases aren't as readily available. I'm mostly looking for a silicone/rubber bumper around the edge. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/dis_pear
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi Band 3, Mi TVs, Mi Luggage, Air Purifier 2S, Home Smart Camera launched in India

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 02:43 AM PDT

    Where to buy Mi Notebook Pro GTX?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 06:55 PM PDT

    Since a few weeks ago, I have been trying to get my hands on the GTX version of the Mi Notebook Pro at a reasonable price.

    This has proven to be impossible since tradinshenzhen ran out of stock a few weeks ago, and other sites either have skyrocketed the price to 1.5K$ or are lying about having it on stock.

    Tradingshenzhen have told me over twitter that they have it out of stock because Xiaomi seems to have halted production for some reason, probably because intel isn't producing enough chips, but I thought maybe someone knows a site or a seller who has it in stock at a reasonable price.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pilililo2
    [link] [comments]

    Mix 3 5G battery life concerns?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 06:22 PM PDT

    I am pumped for the mix 3, but does the thought of it being one of the first 5G phones concern anyone? Early 4G phones had terrible battery life. I hate to see the same thing happen to the mix 3 with 5G.

    submitted by /u/umdterp732
    [link] [comments]

    Question About the Unlock Process

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 12:10 PM PDT

    I purchased a Redmi Note 5 (Pro/International) version about a month ago. In the back of my mind thinking that at some point I'll want to put a custom ROM on it.

    Of course this means going through the unlock process. Today I decided to bite the bullet and begin the process after reading that it can take a while to get approved, etc, etc.

    Well low and behold after installing the software and plugging my phone into my computer in fastboot/download mode I was met with a message stating that all was good and click the button to unlock.

    However, there was a "let's scare the user" type message that stated not only would I loose all my data, a some what acceptable risk and not too worrisome IMO, but that I would also loose the ability to use the finger print scanner after I unlocked the phone. While not a complete deal breaker it was enough for me to press pause on the idea of unlocking my phone.

    So ... is that actually the case? Will unlocking my device mean loosing the fingerprint to unlock option? Am I misunderstanding the message? And most importantly does the fingerprint to unlock work with custom ROMs like Lineage?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/cdnDude74
    [link] [comments]

    "Pretty Raw Meat" (Themes app on Xiaomi EU China ROM)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 12:05 PM PDT

    How do I know when the bootloader timer ends? will i get a notification?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 01:37 PM PDT

    I got my Redmi Note 5 a week ago, as soon as I got it, I registered on Xiaomis site and went into developer option and requested an unlock with my attached account. How do I know when the bootloader is unlocked, does Xiaomi send you a notification and I even heard of some people getting it unlocked early. How can I check the status or know when the timer is up until I can root it?

    submitted by /u/masterx1234
    [link] [comments]

    Curvy button appears when playing games

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 04:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys i thought you'd might know how to remove this curvy little button in the corner of my screen that appears whenever I play games. I have Redmi 5 Plus if it means something to you. Thanks

    submitted by /u/vadimirpuding
    [link] [comments]

    GPS on A1 not working after september update

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 08:50 AM PDT

    On google maps it stays at finding best route...

    any solution (except factory reset or waiting for next update) ?

    submitted by /u/kitakitic
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a mi pad 4 plus!!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 10:14 AM PDT

    Replacing my note 10.1 2014 finally, went with the mi pad 4 plus. 300 bucks on eBay with the code PICKSOON and I'm pretty excited !!

    That's all

    submitted by /u/bigblackhotdog
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 5 plus Miui 10 update no faceunlock?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 03:23 PM PDT

    What happened to this promised feature?

    submitted by /u/AdditionalExcitement
    [link] [comments]

    As of now... Mi 8 or Mi Mix 2S

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 08:29 AM PDT

    I know this has been talked about for some time, but as of now I can get the Mi 8 (128gb version) for $400 and Mi Mix 2S (64gb version) for $420.

    I've done some research and I have pretty much summed this up:

    Mi 8: • Better screen quality (AMOLED) • Slightly better audio quality (speakers), albeit not having stereo ones • Better front camera • Better video and audio recording • Front facing IR unlocking

    Mix 2S: • Notchless • Overall better design and build quality • Wireless charging • Stereo speakers

    I personally don't mind the notch that much (although I do dig the design and build quality of the Mix a lot) and don't care at all about IR unlocking.

    What are your personal opinions and am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/rfla93
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling automatic reduction of volume during non-silent mode

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 10:40 AM PDT

    Just got me a Poco today. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent the phone from automatically reducing the volume of music/videos/media upon receiving notifications while the phone isn't in silent mode. This seems to happen regardless of the app playing the media, so it looks like it's just general default behavior from the OS.

    I was able to do this with my old Samsung J7 Prime, by turning ringtone/notification volume all the way down while still having media volume above zero. I tried replicating this on the Poco, but to no avail.

    EDIT: Found a workaround. Disabling specific app notification sounds in Settings > Notifications & status bar > App notifications prevents apps from lowering media volume in non-silent mode, though it does come at the cost of having no notification sounds from those apps. Wish there was a way to keep the sounds around, but for now I guess this is the next best thing.

    submitted by /u/EthanKairos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel