• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, September 25, 2018

    Simple Questions - September 25, 2018

    Simple Questions - September 25, 2018


    Simple Questions - September 25, 2018

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 05:12 AM PDT

    This thread is for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread (although we strongly suggest checking the sidebar and the wiki before posting!). Please don't post involved questions that are better suited to a [Build Help], [Build Ready] or [Build Complete] post. Examples of questions:

    • Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
    • I'm thinking of getting a GTX 1070. Which one should I get?
    • I'm on a very tight budget and I'm looking for a case < $50

    Remember that Discord is great places to ask quick questions as well: http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/livechat

    Important: Downvotes are strongly discouraged in this thread. Sorting by new is strongly encouraged.

    Have a question about the subreddit or otherwise for /r/buildapc mods? We welcome your mod mail!

    Looking for all the Simple Questions threads? Want an easy way to locate today's thread? This link is now in the sidebar below the yellow Rules section.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What’s turbo boost and how is it different from overclocking?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:36 AM PDT

    I have a Ryzen 5 2400g which I could only overclock to 3.85 GHz ( I think the motherboard is bad for overclocking). Then I was looking at specs and realized it had a Max Boost Clock of 3.9 GHz so should I remove the overclock?

    submitted by /u/yeetlonghorn
    [link] [comments]

    New Monitor Dell 2716DG picture slice/splice at edge of screen.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:24 AM PDT

    Problem:

    https://imgur.com/a/bhPrGGz

    - I notice this occurs more often after my monitor wakes up from sleep.

    - I know this isn't due to my GPU. I've tested with a second GPU and it's the same problem.

    There's two ways of temporary fixing it, that I've tested:

    1. Turn off monitor, turn on again.
    2. Reduce hz in Nvidia control panel from 120hz to 60hz.

    What's going on ? What is this problem called, and what is the problem's name?

    EDIT: So it seems this is happening to many people. Please keep commenting everyone. I'd like to bring this issue to Dell's attention, and hopefully get a fix/solution.

    submitted by /u/oh_hai_it_s_me
    [link] [comments]

    Is an ssd really that good?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:10 PM PDT

    Everywhere you go ssd is mentioned as needed because you will see improvements in speed but these aren't speed in anything other than boot times right? I'm trying to make a budget build and I was thinking of getting an ssd and a 2tb hard drive but by taking away the ssd I can save some money and I'm sure the hard drive will work just fine. Slower booting times don't bother me unless I'm not understanding how ssd works. So do I need one or am I good with just HDD?

    submitted by /u/ITS_SQUIDD
    [link] [comments]

    I live in NY . I just got a call from my bank saying they blocked a charge in Rio De Janeiro. Dont be lazy like me and think it wont happen. If you got anything off newegg , call your bank

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 05:53 PM PDT

    edit

    i talked to newegg customer support and heres a link to the faq

    https://kb.newegg.com/knowledge-base/2018-data-security-update-faq/

    submitted by /u/techentalks
    [link] [comments]

    Is a 1070 enough?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:10 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I was wondering if you all could share some insight. I am looking to have a decent gaming rig and my missing piece is the GPU. I was thinking at 1070 would do it however it's my understanding it won't handle the Max settings of some games. I really want the best graphics I can get within my budget but I don't want to (or can afford) to break the bank. What do you all think? Is a 1070 sufficient?

    submitted by /u/rosecityrider
    [link] [comments]

    Graduation Gift OVerkill?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:49 AM PDT

    Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

    Yes

    What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

    Strategy Games (Civ 6, Europa Universalis IV), RPGs (Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Pillars of Eternity 2), Amateur AV (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)

    If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

    2560x1440 or higher, 60fps or higher, 120Hz or higher, Ultra-high settings

    What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

    $3500 with monitor and peripherals

    In what country are you purchasing your parts?

    United States

    **Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please).

    PCPartPicker List

    Provide any additional details you wish below.

    I'm graduating from grad school in the spring and want to build a gaming rig that will last a while. I'm not interested in VR right now but maybe in the next couple of years. What I'm worried most about isn't necessarily overkill but making sure that I'm not just throwing money away because of my lack of knowlege. The types of games that I like to play are primarily strategy and RPG's.

    submitted by /u/mimms1980
    [link] [comments]

    Does my current CPU bottleneck a GTX 1080ti?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 01:01 PM PDT

    Recently upgraded from a GTX 980ti to GTX 1080ti which I'm eagerly waiting for to ship. Just thought about my current setup and how there might be a possible bottleneck with the 1080ti.

    Current build:

    i5-6500

    8 GB DDR4-2400

    1 TB HDD + 250 GB SSD

    Corsair CX650M PSU

    I'm on a 1440p 144hz monitor and playing games such as Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Wolfenstein II, Metro LL, and DOOM. The main priority is gaming as I don't stream or do major video/photo editing. I believe at 1440p most games are limited by the GPU, but the idea of upgrading to a new system isn't too bad if the gains are justifiable.

    submitted by /u/Pandalovar1Hundred
    [link] [comments]

    CPU at 99C Please Help Very Worried

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:38 AM PDT

    So i recently just built a gaming pc, and I now just installed NZXT Cam and it is telling me that my CPU is averaging 95-99C and I know for sure that isnt good. I am not overclocking, I am not playing a game, I just have a few applications running.

    I have a i5-8600k and an H75 liquid cooler for the cpu. Please help I know nothing about computers and I am EXTREMELY worried.

    I will give as much information as needed to help solve this problem.

    UPDATE: So I removed the cooler. I had someone go to the store to get my some is isopropyl alcohol. During that time I rewired almost every cable for cable management purposes (It was a big mess). Once i got the alcohol I removed the crappy thermal paste, and then I put some new paste on, and made sure that the cooler was on the CPU. I started the computer then it turned on....then off... then on again. I knew something was wrong so i basically unplugged and replugged everything back in. Did this for about 4 hours. Still didnt work so I sent it to a repair shop, where as of now it is on a life support system. Please pray for my computer, she means allot to me and I spent allot of money on her. Hopefully one day I will see her again.

    submitted by /u/REDpearce
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use a ryzen 5 with a 1070/1080

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:35 PM PDT

    Thinking about upgrading my graphics card but I have a ryzen 5 1600. How bad will it bottleneck if i run it with something like a 1070 or 1080?

    submitted by /u/PuppyZack2
    [link] [comments]

    Is a 144Hz monitor without G/Freesync good enough for now?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm about to upgrade my monitor, and am trying to justify my decision in choosing an upgrade path.

    tldr:

    Don't want to lock myself into NVIDIA or AMD, but needs a monitor upgrade. Would a 144Hz monitor with Vsync suffice as long as my card pumps out at least 72fps?

    At this point in time, I don't want to lock myself to either NVIDIA or AMD. I'm about to upgrade to a used GTX 1070 very soon, but I'm also eager to jump to team red as soon as AMD comes up with a viable (and available!) alternative. However, no one knows when this will ever happen. edit: I actually wanted Vega56, but I can't find any good used ones. used GTX1070 are much cheaper than new Vega56s, I can't justify getting them at this price point.

    So, with that in mind, I'm in the market to buy a 144Hz monitor for gaming purposes, but without G/Freesync. I mainly play single player games, aside from Guild Wars 2 and Overwatch.

    I've been reading quite a bit about G/Freesync and V-sync... here's my understanding on what they do:

    - The monitor (without G/Freesync) will poll the GPU at a constant rate, which is its refresh rate. If the GPU's frame rate is not in sync with the monitor's polling rate, then at a certain point in time, the monitor will try to render two frames (one outdated, and one incomplete). This causes screen tearing, as explained nicely in this forum post from 2005: https://hardforum.com/threads/how-vsync-works-and-why-people-loathe-it.928593/)

    - V-sync creates a rule such that the monitor can only display completed frames. With only two buffers, it limits both the GPU and monitor, such that the monitor must wait for a complete frame before displaying a frame, and the GPU must wait until the buffer has been cleared (displayed) by the monitor before rendering a new frame. If the GPU's frame rate is less than the monitor's polling rate, this rule will cut the frame rate as perceived with our eyes in discrete fractions (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, etc). The fact that we're slowing down frame rates also means that we're increasing input lag / responsiveness as perceived on screen.

    - With triple buffering V-sync, the GPU has another buffer to write to without having to wait for the old frame to be displayed, so we'd get less of a frame rate penalty, but with the cost of using up more memory.

    - G/Freesync modulates the monitor's polling rate such that it will sync up with GPU's (possibly inconsistent) frame rate. This means the monitor will always display complete frames, as pumped out by the GPU. The GPU is always free to go as fast as possible.

    So to conclude, let's say I have a 144Hz monitor, these are the scenarios with regular V-sync:

    - If my GPU can output only 75fps: in practice, I'd perceive 72fps (half of 144Hz, since it requires 2 monitor refresh cycles for the GPU to produce 1 complete frame)

    - If my GPU outputs more than 48fps, but less than 72fps: in practice, I'd perceive 48 fps (1/3 of 72Hz, since it requires 3 monitor refresh cycles for the GPU to produce 1 complete frame)

    Doesn't this mean that, as long as my GPU pumps out at least 72 fps, I'd see a (relatively) buttery smooth performance on my screen with only V-sync? (I'm not sure I can tell the difference between, say, 72 fps and 90 fps)

    With that being said, I suppose G/Freesync would be great for when my FPS dips between 48 and 72, since that's about the borderline between smooth and stuttering performance.

    But other than those cases, wouldn't a 144Hz monitor with V-sync be 'smooth' enough as long as my GPU stays above 72fps?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong in my understanding of how these things work.

    ps: by the way, I also saw this video the other day. I may end up going this path, since this implies that choosing G/Freesync no longer means being locked to NVIDIA / AMD:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rxFxdvO3fQ

    submitted by /u/pepipopipe
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a new video card.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:46 AM PDT

    My video card recently died, so I'm looking for another one. I thought a GEFORCE GTX 750 Ti would be good, since i wanted to spend less than 100 euros and have something that can run somewhat-recent games at least at the lowest graphic settings but Idk which brand to trust. Since I have a playstation 3, I thought i wouldn't spend 200 euros for a video card like I did 7 years ago, but I'd like it to be at least as powerful as my old video card, which was a Sapphire HD 6570 2GB DDR3. I found these 3 at low costs. Do you think they're are scams? https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07H5495NC/?tag=tomsforum-21 https://www.ebay.it/itm/Scheda-grafica-GIGABYTE-Originale-GTX-750-Ti-2-gb-128Bit-GDDR5-/401604656992?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10 https://www.ebay.it/itm/NEW-GTX-1050-2GB-GDDR5-128Bit-VGA-DVI-HDMI-Graphics-Card-With-Cooling-FanBE-/352358985769?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10 I found a SAPPHIRE RADEON RX 550 at 86 euros(no joke!), so I guess it's not worth buying a 750 for more than 80 bucks. Also, it seems that the Gt 1030 Is similar but the GDDR4 version is basically a scam. Is it worth taking a GT 1030 if it's not possible to get a GTX 750 at lower than 100 euros, considering I'm not expecting to play recent games at the maximum settings?

    Btw, my CPU is an ahtlon II 245, my motherboard is a GA-970A-DS3P/rev 2.0, my screen resolution is 1080p and my power supply is a 450 watt Cougar VTX 80 plus bronze. An example of the games I'd like to be able to play are Vampyr, the witcher 3, dark souls 3, torment: tides of numenera and bayonetta. Can you guys give me an advice?

    submitted by /u/paraparapa1
    [link] [comments]

    Help chosing a monitor

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    So I built my pc about two months ago and been using an old 1080p 60 hz monitor that is currently dying on me. I am torn between upgrading to a 1080p 144hz or going for the dell S2417dg which would be 1440p 144hz. I am not sure how good the performance will be on 1440p while playing some of the most demanding games. For reference, I play a a lot of different games: League, GTA, the Witcher to name a few. Also, here's my build: PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    Type Item Price
    CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor $209.99 @ Newegg
    Motherboard MSI - X470 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard $119.99 @ B&H
    Memory Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory -
    Storage Samsung - 860 Evo 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $97.99 @ Amazon
    Video Card EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card $579.99 @ Monoprice
    Case Corsair - Carbide Series 275R (Black w/Tempered Glass) ATX Mid Tower Case $79.99 @ Amazon
    Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $57.99 @ Newegg
    Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
    Total $1145.94
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-25 18:17 EDT-0400

    I would appreciate any help from you guys on which option would offer the better gaming experience for the next few years.

    submitted by /u/V-Minutes
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:40 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Just wondering if this PC is decent for gaming and worth $500AUD (362USD)... the guy as described it as a steal and claims it can run "PUBG, WOW, Overwatch, CSGO and Fort perfectly". I plan to mostly play rust on it if it can handle it. Thanks! P.S- I understand it won't be amazing, it is really cheap, just wondering if it is decent for gaming and not a pile of crap.

    CPU: Intel Quad Core i5 4570 @3.60Ghz Mobo: ASRock H87M Pro4 Ram: 8GB HyperX 10 year Anniversary Edition DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Graphics: Gtx 760 Hdd: 1TB Psu: Corsair CX430 80 Bronze

    submitted by /u/moisto3195
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed for gaming + 3D modeling PC

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey

    My kid will start this year his 1st year in 3D modeling course in high school.
    He will need to have a PC at home capable of handling 3D modeling software plus some gaming he likes (CS GO and Fortnite etc).

    I made this setup using a website:
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2bTLbX

    It's a bit explensive for me. Do you have any advice to make this setup cheaper? Or any other advice regarding anything I might have overlooked. This is my first time building a computer.

    Thank you

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/goatchild
    [link] [comments]

    Is 50$ R7 250X a good deal?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 12:58 PM PDT

    Is it better deal than 128bit 80$ GT 730?

    submitted by /u/sojermanlan
    [link] [comments]

    DDR4 2400 vs 3000 for Threadripper

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:20 AM PDT

    My 32GB of Corsair RGB Pro 3600 ram is incompatible with this build and I believe it to be causing the sluggish performance after a fresh install. Have fresh installed 4 times thus far checking everything and a majority of the issues show up after Windows 10 1803. The system freezes up with Chrome and even Edge although much less .

    So my local options are 2400 vs 3000 and the difference would be about 50$ for 32GB. Is there a noticeable difference?

    submitted by /u/ComaOdinsson
    [link] [comments]

    Enabling XMP

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 01:35 PM PDT

    Hi reddit, I have spent the last couple hours attempting to increase my 2x8 G.Skill Ripjaw RAM to 3200. However, changing the speed to anything but "Auto" (2133), or attempting to enable the DOCP profile causes the PC to restart twice before booting in safe mode. I have an Asus prime B450 motherboard with the latest bios installed.

    submitted by /u/BrackWackley
    [link] [comments]

    Won 8086K, need advice updating Mobo

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:31 PM PDT

    I use this machine for work (Computer Vision, Deep Learning), which requires moving around lots of data and can be cpu intensive (as well as GPU). I ocasionally will play video games, but my priority is work.

    This is my current build:

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    Type Item Price
    CPU Intel - Core i7-6700K 4GHz Quad-Core Processor £246.00 @ Amazon UK
    CPU Cooler Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler £25.26 @ Ebuyer
    Motherboard ASRock - Z170M Extreme4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard £122.77 @ Amazon UK
    Memory Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory £156.23 @ CCL Computers
    Memory Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory £156.23 @ CCL Computers
    Storage SanDisk - Ultra II 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive £137.88 @ CCL Computers
    Storage SanDisk - Ultra II 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive £137.88 @ CCL Computers
    Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive £34.74 @ Aria PC
    Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive £34.74 @ Aria PC
    Video Card NVIDIA - Titan Xp 12GB Video Card -
    Case Corsair - 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case £83.86 @ Amazon UK
    Power Supply Corsair - Professional Gold 1200W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply -
    Monitor Dell - U2412M 24.0" 1920x1200 60Hz Monitor £169.99 @ CCL Computers
    Monitor Dell - U2412M 24.0" 1920x1200 60Hz Monitor £169.99 @ CCL Computers
    Keyboard Logitech - G110 Wired Standard Keyboard -
    Mouse Logitech - G500 Wired Laser Mouse -
    Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
    Total £1475.57
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-25 23:23 BST+0100

    As said in the title, I won an 8086K and would like get a decent motherboard to replace the current one. I am willing to replace the case as well, in case a different form factor is required. So far, I have looked at this: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard | £226.99, but I don't know if this is a good idea.

    What is a good motherboard for this setup? I wouldn't want to spend more than £300.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/guapOscar
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me pick. I am about to pull the trigger and need a final verdict. I am getting a lot of mixed messages about cooling

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 01:16 PM PDT

    Where do I put the cooler

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:21 PM PDT

    So I just started building my build

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    Type Item Price
    CPU Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor $481.75 @ shopRBC
    CPU Cooler Deepcool - Castle 240 RGB 69.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $159.99 @ Amazon Canada
    Motherboard MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $149.50 @ Vuugo
    Memory G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $219.99 @ Amazon Canada
    Storage Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $72.75 @ Vuugo
    Video Card EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB SC Black Edition Video Card $879.99 @ Memory Express
    Case Cooler Master - MasterBox Pro 5 RGB ATX Mid Tower Case $99.50 @ Vuugo
    Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $117.00 @ Amazon Canada
    Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
    Total $2180.47
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-25 18:18 EDT-0400

    And I got my cooler (240MM AIO) and went to install it, but there's nowhere to install it. PCPP says it's compatible and I've watched videos and all the other masterbox pro 5's have an open ish top and you mount it from the top, but mine has a solid top, and no screw holes. where do I mount my cooler? Am I out $160? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/zombieslayer3729
    [link] [comments]

    Ssd size help

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:01 PM PDT

    I am planning my build and want an ssd. Would a 128 gb one be enough for just windows and drivers and stuff. I don't plan on having any games on it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/urinalcake122
    [link] [comments]

    Pc build concept

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:53 PM PDT

    Fairly new to PC building, some honest advice would be great on this part list, thanks.

    **CPU** | [AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/jLF48d/amd-ryzen-5-2600-34ghz-6-core-processor-yd2600bbafbox) | £142.48 @ Amazon UK

    **Motherboard** | [Asus - PRIME B450M-A/CSM Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/wW66Mp/asus-prime-b450m-acsm-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-prime-b450m-acsm) | £59.79 @ Amazon UK

    **Memory** | [ADATA - Premier 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/Vs8j4D/adata-premier-8gb-1-x-8gb-ddr4-2400-memory-ad4u240038g17-s) | £62.98 @ Amazon UK

    **Storage** | [SanDisk - SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/8jH48d/sandisk-ssd-plus-240gb-25-solid-state-drive-sdssda-240g-g26) | £38.99 @ Amazon UK

    **Video Card** | [XFX - Radeon RX 580 8GB GTS XXX ED Video Card](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/MsWfrH/xfx-radeon-rx-580-8gb-gts-xxx-ed-video-card-rx-580p8dfd6) | £249.00 @ Amazon UK

    **Case** | [Corsair - SPEC-ALPHA (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/6Vwqqs/corsair-case-cc9011085ww) | £49.99 @ AWD-IT

    **Power Supply** | [Cougar - GX-S 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply](https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/ptrcCJ/cougar-gx-s-650w-80-gold-certified-atx-power-supply-gx-s650) | £64.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk Total comes to £668.22

    submitted by /u/ItzTobz
    [link] [comments]

    Desk,chair and monitor

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 12:39 PM PDT

    So my desk is small I barley have any space to move my mouse, I can put my pc down but it's beautiful I can't do that, my chair is shit my ass hurts 24/7 and my monitor is a 25$ monitor which is 1080p but feels kinda off, I decided to buy a new bigger desk where I can have 2 monitors and get a chair that won't hurt my ass, so any suggestions? The cheaper the better.

    submitted by /u/ZURA-JANAI-KATSURA-
    [link] [comments]

    Input requested, $650 dollar budget "gaming" PC for kid. Any room or change for improvement?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:43 PM PDT

    Build Help/Ready:

    Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

    Yes

    What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

    Primarily as a gaming rig, with some work school work. Will be playing mainly BR games like Fortnite and PUBG.

    If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

    Doesnt really matter, best my budget can get, cant be too picky with budget

    What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

    ~$650

    In what country are you purchasing your parts?

    US

    [PCPartPicker part list](https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nG7VLJ)

    Type|Item|Price

    :----|:----|:----

    **CPU** | [AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/jLF48d/amd-ryzen-5-2600-34ghz-6-core-processor-yd2600bbafbox) | $164.99 @ Amazon

    **Motherboard** | [ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/dQgzK8/asrock-b450m-pro4-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro4) | $69.99 @ Newegg Business

    **Memory** | [G.Skill - Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/KyRzK8/gskill-ripjaws-v-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-f4-3000c16d-16gvrb) | $133.99 @ Newegg

    **Storage** | [Kingston - A400 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/2FDzK8/kingston-a400-120gb-25-solid-state-drive-sa400s37120g) | $24.99 @ Amazon

    **Storage** | [Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/bskwrH/western-digital-internal-hard-drive-wd20ezrz) | $58.89 @ OutletPC

    **Video Card** | [MSI - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/x7Jkcf/msi-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-4gb-video-card-gtx-1050-ti-aero-itx-4g-oc) | $159.98 @ Newegg

    **Case** | [DIYPC - Zondda-O ATX Mid Tower Case](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/cpgPxr/diypc-case-zonddao) | $37.52 @ Newegg

    **Power Supply** | [Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3hkwrH/corsair-power-supply-cp9020102na) | $38.98 @ Newegg

    | *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |

    | Total (before mail-in rebates) | $724.33

    | Mail-in rebates | -$35.00

    | **Total** | **$689.33**

    submitted by /u/rizergt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel