• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, September 27, 2018

    Samsung What an upgrade this was!

    Samsung What an upgrade this was!


    What an upgrade this was!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 04:27 PM PDT

    What apps does Samsung's back up and restore work on?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 04:36 AM PDT

    Have an s7E. Want to factory reset, worried about losing my data.

    Does Samsung backup every app on the phone? Or is it just the ones connected to the playstore? Wb apps installed from other places (fdroid, apks etc)?

    How does Samsung's service compare with something like titanium backup on a rooted device?

    submitted by /u/Beejsbj
    [link] [comments]

    Location randomly turns on

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 05:31 AM PDT

    For the past two weeks or so my Galaxy s9 battery has been draining quicker than usual because it randomly enables location and goes back on whenever I turn it off, any advice?

    submitted by /u/FightTheCock
    [link] [comments]

    Phone Maintenance

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 05:36 AM PDT

    How do you guys take care of your phones and keep them clean? More specifically for the S9. It's been a week and a half since I got mine but I have a few micro scratches on the screen already

    submitted by /u/Dinosaurminator
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had Apple since 2008. 2018 may be the first time I will switch over to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. What will I getting myself into?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 05:44 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right subreddit but I am this close to pulling the trigger on my first Android phone.

    For those of you who have been in the same boat, what can I expect with this change?

    submitted by /u/iamnangs
    [link] [comments]

    S9+ camera not working

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:04 AM PDT

    Please help I got a galaxy s9+ since launch and it has been giving no problems. All of a sudden, the camera doesn't want to work. Opened camera, snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. It just openes the app and goes black where the camera feed would be. Any help is useful, Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FROSTMAIN1885
    [link] [comments]

    Are we gonna allow pictures of new boxes?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 01:01 AM PDT

    Everyone who gets a new Samsung uploads a picture of the box, next to the old phone.

    Why is this allowed, it's kinda useless.

    submitted by /u/gordito_gr
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make the 4 X 1 Galaxy Essentials icon to be 1 X 1 in size?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    My pre-ordered Note 9 (512GB) should arrive here by mid October. Roughly 45 days since it's release.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 01:17 PM PDT

    Accessing Broken S8+ (turns on but no touch)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 06:02 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've broken ym S8+ and the screen has lost ALL of its touch abilities. I have bought a USB-C male to Female USB connector to use keyboard HOWEVER, when plugging it in, the keyboard does not work what so ever.

    I would try and access the onboard storage via my PC BUT the system is password protected (have to enter password if powered on, cannot use fingerprint).

    Any ideas on what to do? All I need is some documents of the phone, specifically in the screenshots folder.

    submitted by /u/imisterk
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy watch(42 mm) offer with note 9.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 01:33 AM PDT

    I'm planning on buying a note 9 and there is an offer for the 42 mm watch whereby I can get it for 40% of the original price( around 140$). The problem is I have relatively big hands and I am worried that the 42mm watch might be too small for me. I could opt for the 46mm variant but I'm gonna have to pay full price for that. Any thoughts on what I should do? Currently I'm using the 42mm Apple Watch series 2. Should I pay nearly half for the 42mm or pay full for the 46mm?

    Edit- what's the difference in battery. I'm gonna be charging it every night to as long as the battery lasts all day I'm pretty much okay with it.

    submitted by /u/bruce20401
    [link] [comments]

    This is getting under my skin.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 06:28 PM PDT

    Having trouble with Galaxy S9 camera

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 11:33 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I recently updated from the S7 to the S9 and I'm having some trouble with the S9 camera. The "food" setting has nice warm colours, but my "auto" setting has really washed out pale colours. My S7 camera actually worked better than this new S9 one which doesn't seem right. I was wondering if maybe I accidentally turned off a setting or need to turn something on to get vibrant colours in my normal auto camera mode.

    The link below is an example of what I mean. I took a photo of my lizard in a well lit bright area, and he is full of bright nice orange and yellow colours and the photo turned out super pale and washed out. When I took photos of him on my S7 the colours were actually better.

    http://i68.tinypic.com/2q1cjtl.jpg

    submitted by /u/Croutonia
    [link] [comments]

    Note 9 and Snapchat

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 07:16 PM PDT

    I'm going to be getting the note 9 in a month or so and was wondering how the camera performs in Snapchat? I'm coming from a 7plus. Anything helps. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Demikulikov
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone love just a black screen? (note 9)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 04:16 PM PDT

    Anyone have any ideas for widgets that look great on a all black screen? Here's my screen for reference.

    Screen

    submitted by /u/ZaxbysLover
    [link] [comments]

    What makes you choose Samsung phones over other Android devices or iPhones?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 12:32 AM PDT

    S9 at 42°c

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 11:59 PM PDT

    My s9 heats up to 42°c and battery life drains very fast. The charging also sonetines use other peolle wire will show got moisture inside port cannot charge, but when swap back to my wire immediately, can charge.

    Is this a motherboard issue or indicative of moisture damage?

    submitted by /u/Tinderium
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Note 8 worth it with on this price?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 04:11 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I recently saw that the Note 8 and the S8 variants had a very good price on Amazon UK.

    Currently the Note 8 is being sold for 520£ nearly (40%) off from the original price.

    How does that fare to other phones like the One Plus 6 that are almost at that same price point?

    Just wanted to get some feedback. Currently using the Note 3 and it has been pretty much my only smartphone since my Nokia 5300. :D

    I am not biased towards any model/make, but it just felt like a good price.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SeptemberVinnie
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Universe Galaxy S10 tweet.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 09:58 AM PDT

    [Help] Need help choosing an S-Pen device

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 03:24 PM PDT

    Hey all! I'm a grad student and heavy note taker. I'm currently using the app Squid on my Samsung Chromebook Plus (not Pro) with an S-Pen. I find the experience very convenient! However, my university RUNS on Mac devices. As such, I've been issued a MacBook Pro that I have to carry around. I don't want to keep carrying around two computers all day and I'm looking to, even slightly, reduce the strain on my back.

    As such, I'm considering the Samsung Tab A (probably 10.1 or 8.0), but I wanted to hear from other users and see if anyone would suggest switching from the Chromebook Plus to the Tab A. The main questions I have are:

    1. Is the switch worth it? I'm primarily concerned with S-Pen responsiveness in comparison to the CB+, since that will be by far and away its greatest use case. The only other things I do on my CB+ is web surfing.
    2. Would you recommend the 8.0 or the 10.1? The 10.5 is also on the table, but I'd only go that way if it's super worth it because of the price difference.
    3. If the recommendation is to switch, I'd also be in the market for a keyboard case. I would like something of relatively high quality, I've used a few super low-end keyboard covers in the past and had many issues with them, so I'd like to know the best options for it if possible.

    Also sadly they won't issue me an iPad Pro so I could take notes with an Apple Pencil instead, but that would be the ideal solution. Also I don't plan on going back to pen and paper because I can store infinite paper on a tablet and those notebooks add up.

    Thanks for your time and attention, I look forward to hearing from the pro's.

    submitted by /u/TheAstralClocktower
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for Galaxy S9 users.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    Hello. I've not had a new phone since the OnePlus One released. Honestly, I've been using a OnePlus One for 4 years.

    Now I've switched to a Galaxy S9, and while the screen is incredible my experience is questionable.

    The camera is inconsistent. The front facing camera is questionable, it's almost as if there is a forced beuty mode like that being seen on the new iPhones.

    I've had it for 2 weeks, and I still missclick on the keyboard despite clicking with accuracy. The OS is smooth but apps such as Snapchat, Facebook and so on all have odd bugs that I never saw on my OnePlus.

    So, is this all normal? Moreover, is there a spellcheck for the keyboard that works? When I type, the keyboard will replace correctly spelt words with incorrect words and it won't underline misspellings, I haven't proofread this post as I'm hoping it will serve as evidence. I'm considering a trip to the Samsung shop.

    Also, microscratches on the display? I have past of recieving deffective technology, honestly I'm very unlucky. But, I'm not convinced it's happened again.

    Thanks. I will attach some examples of Photographs taken on the phone.

    submitted by /u/The_Andromeda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel