• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, September 29, 2018

    Samsung Went from the bad S4 all the way to the bombshell of a phone S9+ (All still work aswell)

    Samsung Went from the bad S4 all the way to the bombshell of a phone S9+ (All still work aswell)


    Went from the bad S4 all the way to the bombshell of a phone S9+ (All still work aswell)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 12:29 AM PDT

    Samsung has burnt 3 of my SD Cards in a span of 2 years and a few months.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 11:43 PM PDT

    My Samsung S3 burnt 2x Samsung SD Cards 16 & 32 GB, each one after 6 months.

    My Samsung S8 burnt 1x SanDisk SD Cards 32 GB after 14 months.

    Smartphones weren't drop on the floor or knocked or anything.

    The SanDisk of my S8 burnt out of the blue while I was listening to Spotify. Suddenly the music stopped. I checked my phone and I see "Downloading". I was downloading all my music from the start. I thought Spotify was bugged and somehow delete everything. 2 days later I was searching for some important photos and I noticed that I couldn't find them along with many other photo albums. It then occurred to me what happened.

    What is going on?!

    UPDATE: I put the SanDisk on my old S3 and it turns out it's not burnt. I backed up all files and put them back into S8's internal storage.

    The S8 still cannot see the SD card. It says "Corrupted", which is not the issue since the SD Card worked perfectly fine on S3 as stated above.

    UPDATE 2: The old Samsung 32 GB Card that I used to have on the S3 and which looks corrupted/burnt on S3, WORKS on S8!

    I don't get it. Each card looks corrupted/burnt on a smartphone, but works on the other?!?!?! wth

    submitted by /u/stendhal_project
    [link] [comments]

    49' QLED Special Edition 4K TV screen internal crack, voided warranty unjustified

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 08:36 PM PDT

    I bought a tv from Best Buy on July 4 2018. The TV had been mounted on the wall with no issues. Ive had the tv now for 3 months. On the 20th of September I turned my TV on and noticed some line distortion but no physical damage to the screen nor the TV. Confused, I took pictures and a video of the screen. I then contacted Samsung support. They set a service ticket and sent a repair technician out to take a look. The tech arrived, turned the tv on, made a phone call then declared my tv was not covered under warranty. He handed me a paper and left. At this point I am thoroughly confused and a bit angry how I was just treated in my own home.

    I contact Samsung back and the loop begins. I spoke with rep after rep, each explaining the tv has been deemed (by the mysterious tech over the phone) physically damaged so my repair is not covered. The supervisor claims all the TVs have shatter proof glass but theres absolutely no mention that the screen under is likely to be damaged and not covered. They tell me this to explain away the question of "How can the screen be physically cracked without the screen having physical damage?"

    This situation is an entire headache.

    I have receipts, I am still within the year warranty. Is there anything else I can do to effectively help this situation? The only recourse I have in mind is to professionally annoy this company by contacting them everyday and reminding them this isnt fair business. Hopefully that will escalate into the COO levels of help..

    submitted by /u/AceDoja
    [link] [comments]

    what do the various power options do?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 04:32 AM PDT

    I'm a Note 9 Samsung user and I'm confused by all the various power battery options.

    Firstly there is the putting apps to "sleep" , "always sleep" - say I first WhatsApp to sleep does it mean I miss all the notifications until I open them? But if I open a sleeping app does it remain sleeping if i close them.Then what's always sleep?

    Then there's the optimise battery option available on a per app basis as well. Is that the ability to be affected by doze? so if I dont want say WhatsApp to be affected by doze I turn off optimise battery?

    to further confuse mentions some apps like ccleaner have an option that you can see under app info ->battery-> allow background activity

    Then there are global modes like I discovered under wifi -> advanced there is Wi-fi power saving move.

    What does this do?

    submitted by /u/secretsarebest
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Watch text message issues

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 08:06 AM PDT

    When my watch switches to only LTE I get a flood of messages that I've already received. Happens every single time my watch switches from Bluetooth to LTE.

    I use Android Messages as my default app. Messages come in with no issues when connected via Bluetooth. But after it drops Bluetooth and switches to LTE all of the messages I've received over the day come flying in.

    Any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/bweb82
    [link] [comments]

    How future proof do you think the Note 9 is?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 07:11 AM PDT

    I heard this theory about the Note cycle. Note 9 is an incremenal update while the Note 10 will have more 'innovative' features and upgrades and the cycle goes on. Note 11 will be an incremental upgrade while the Note 12 will be a huge upgrade. I don't know if that's true though so I'll take it with a grain of salt. But I did spend $1,000 on a phone so I'm not looking for an upgrade for a couple of years. I'm hoping I can wait for the Note 12 before upgrading from my Note 9. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/21minute
    [link] [comments]

    Do I really need a screen protector for note 9 if I'm using the Samsung protector case?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 06:46 AM PDT

    I just bought a note 9 yesterday. Along with it I bought the Samsung rugged case as well. The one with the stand. The case looks quite solid to me and the front and bottom of the case is a bit raised so the screen doesn't touch any surface. Even face down on the table, the screen doesn't touch the surface. I can literally pass a piece of paper from under it. Don't really want to use a screen protector because the screen is so sexy. The phone looks soo much better without a protector. Is the case enough?

    submitted by /u/bruce20401
    [link] [comments]

    How to use otg on my Samsung Galaxy grand smg7102

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 02:44 AM PDT

    I tried a otg but the device showed no signs that it was connected

    submitted by /u/qwerty882001
    [link] [comments]

    Will the J8 work in the USA?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 05:58 AM PDT

    On the box it said Indian Sim Only so i am confused

    submitted by /u/sephf
    [link] [comments]

    I'm only using about 18gb of space but my internal 32gb is almost full. What's using all the space?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 05:35 AM PDT

    Exactly how intelligent is intelligent scan!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 04:23 AM PDT

    I just bought a Note 9 and used Intelligent scan for security, to my surprise while showing the phone to my brother, we figured out it would unlock to him as well. I would imagine this to happen for facial recognition, but when retinal scan is enabled as well, this should be 100% accurate and not unlock to his face. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/pentonento
    [link] [comments]

    Can no longer record UHD 60FPS to SD Card after recent update?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 07:32 PM PDT

    Can no longer record UHD 60FPS to SD Card after recent update on a S9+.

    Could before, can't after update, switches to internal memory and I have to move them.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/ChadPoland
    [link] [comments]

    Knox license??

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 03:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this com.resource.cleanuo is? The only Knox app i used was adhell 3 (which i uninstalled too use disconnect pro instead,). Don't think I've got any other apps that would use Knox.

    Thanks

    Knox

    submitted by /u/realnewguy
    [link] [comments]

    How to clear sand out of Galaxy S6

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 03:25 AM PDT

    So yesterday I brought my phone to the beach, and last night I realised that my phone wouldn't charge. I assume some sand got into the charging port. What is the most efficient/effective way of clearing the sand out without permenantly damaging the charging port?

    The rest of the phone works fine btw (e.g. the audio jack)

    submitted by /u/DeeneysCajones
    [link] [comments]

    Do I actually need any of these apps on my S9? Would disabling them cause some sort of issue?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 09:04 PM PDT

    Do you think it's tile to buy a new phone? ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 02:51 AM PDT

    Samsung switch problem

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 02:10 AM PDT

    Hi all i used samsung switch to back up my s6 to my sd card and want to install on my s7.I can see all the files on the sd card but when i go to restore them the restore button is greyed out, any ideas folks?

    submitted by /u/giggygig
    [link] [comments]

    Bring ARcore to Note FE please!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 09:05 PM PDT

    As the title, i'm a Note FE user. Dont hope that my problem (and many Note FE users too) can be solved with this post, but i will give it a try.

    Google supported many devices to use ARcore,, including the previous flagship of Note FE, S7 / S7 edge, but until now ARcore still not compatiable with Note FE. Broken heart.

    Known that Note FE is a re-launching device, and may it deleted out of Google's source then it cant get ARcore support? May i receive the support in the future?

    submitted by /u/mrchaien
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting these after sending texts. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 11:54 PM PDT

    Samsung Galaxy J7 replacement batteries.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 11:33 PM PDT

    I'm looking to buy a replacement battery for the Samsung Galaxy J7 that I've now had for 3 years. Any good ones (and cheaply) that I can buy off from Amazon?

    submitted by /u/itsRoly4266
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at Samsung Chargers reviews on Amazon and curious about fakes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 06:57 PM PDT

    Was reading amazon reviews for a Samsung Fast Charger sold by Samsung that had reviews claiming some were fakes, some burnt the USB port or battery. How would samsung itself sell fake chargers or is something else going on. I had issues with buying from newegg that I thought were Samsung fast chargers but I started having issues a couple weeks in that when plugged in they would make a high pitch whine/noise when plugged in. Also they wouldn't work with my Samsung Fast Wireless Charger. It wouldn't fast charge but just charge. Using the Samsung Fast Wireless Charger that came with the charger or came with my S9+ worked, but the ones I bought off Newegg didn't. Trying to avoid that problem this time. Same with this Samsung Charger sold on the Walmart website, but its sold by another company. How trustworthy in being real would that be?

    submitted by /u/waitingtodiesoon
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life is horrible

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 11:54 AM PDT

    Samsung S8 glass VS hammer

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 02:21 PM PDT

    Samsung j6 front camera slow movement

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 09:48 PM PDT

    When i take a selfie the camera is very slow and laggy , but when i change the mode the laggy camera stops.

    Do you guys know the reason?

    submitted by /u/Sergelen1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel