• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, September 29, 2018

    OnePlus You can switch back to vertical recent apps on Android 9 event without root, as I did.

    OnePlus You can switch back to vertical recent apps on Android 9 event without root, as I did.


    You can switch back to vertical recent apps on Android 9 event without root, as I did.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 07:04 AM PDT

    Unless you want to you the OnePlus launcher.

    If you don't, install an older version of OnePlus launcher like this one, than switch back to your preferred launcher. For some reason, the vertical style will stick, even through restarts, without root, without adb.

    Proof.

    Don't forget to disable Play Store auto-updates for the app so you don't get the vertical style back a few days later.

    submitted by /u/Dwdization
    [link] [comments]

    Open Beta 4 for OP6 released

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 03:29 AM PDT

    The new UI is a step backwards for mobile users

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 02:33 AM PDT

    • My first complaint after rebooting was the smaller clock on lockscreen. I have a landscape as backgrund and the Clock was fitting real nice. No its 50% smaller and just looks lost.

    • You can't get into advanced volume settings when using the Volume button. It's now one more step because of pressing the "settings" button

    • the recent apps are now shown horizontal. i don't want to scroll through every of my recent apps to get to the first one. Also, when opening settings for WiFi and setting for display it keeps both of them as "recent apps" making the recent app row croudy af

    • the Blutooth/Wifi Settings: oh christ, i am coming from Blackberry priv. There you had a smal dropdown for WIFI and Blutooth to choose between aktive sources. Oreo didn't have it. Okay, one klick more for me. Now you have to go through the Wifi/blutooth settings to choose from sources. This is no stationary PC. This mobile is used to carry around and change sources multiple times of the day. Why has it be so complicated.

    Anything else i didn't see on the first look through?

    Edit: apperently the status of the connected Bluetooth device is gone from that permanent status row at the top. I need to pull it down to see if I am currently connected. Wtf why?

    submitted by /u/Sialorphin
    [link] [comments]

    I think I bricked my OPO; won't turn on

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 04:24 PM PDT

    Edit: so I charged it for an hour and held the power button for about 15 seconds or so and it fired up. I'm still curious why oxygenOS wouldn't take, but I'll start another thread for that.

     

    So I was trying to flash oxygenOS (it came with Sultan's LOS on it) and to do this I went into TWRP and wiped everything on the phone. Then I entered it into ADB mode and hooked it up to my Win7 pc

    I tried to install the OPO OxygenOS found here:https://www.oneplus.com/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=1

    via adb sideloading and I just got an error in TWRP progress screen:

    "this package is for oneplus devices; this is a A0001"

    So I powered off the phone through TWRP reboot-> power off.

    Now, it won't even vibrate or attempt to turn on via power button or via power+vol UP or power+vol DOWN. It does absolutely nothing.

    Am I fucked?

    submitted by /u/84521
    [link] [comments]

    How to flash OxygenOS to my OPO?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 06:06 PM PDT

    It had Sultan's LOS on it when I got it but I'm having poor signal issues so I want to try out OxygenOS just to see.

    What's the best way to flash OxygenOS; fastboot, adb, or via Twrp?

    Also I had a hard time finding USB drivers for windows 7. What do I use?

    submitted by /u/84521
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify Issues on OP6

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 06:34 AM PDT

    So, anyone else experience issues when using Spotify?

    When using the app, I very rarely have the app notification, so I have to unlock my phone and open the app to skip songs.

    Also, due to that, then using the Bullets Wireless, when I connect the earphones to pause the song, the audio will switch to my phone's speaker, which can cause embarrassing moments especially when I have to fumble to unlock the phone and go into the app to stop the song.

    And yes an absolute pain in the balls and puts me off using the Bullets.

    submitted by /u/AlpacasaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    White balance issues with op6 after android 9 update. Happening with IG camera too

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 05:48 PM PDT

    Oneplus 6 missing from Citi Price rewind?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 12:48 PM PDT

    I recently got a OnePlus 6 ,and am now trying to add it on the Citi credit card's Price Rewind service. I am not able to find this phone on the search there.

    Anybody got success in somehow adding Oneplus 6 on Citi Price Rewind?

    submitted by /u/saurabh69
    [link] [comments]

    OP6 Android 9 Dashboard is still white on dark theme

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 11:38 PM PDT

    Is the dashboard still being white a bug on Android Pie? All the other OP widgets seem to be dark grayish. In the preview it looks like it's dark.

    Preview - https://i.imgur.com/d9uZqNc.png

    Actual - https://i.imgur.com/9x7Ek5B.png

    submitted by /u/Robbl
    [link] [comments]

    Messenger bug

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 12:40 PM PDT

    Hey. I have a weird bug on the latest stable.

    Sometimes, when I interact with the messenger bubbles, I get a frozen screen, soft keys included and I have to lock and unlock to leave it.

    Have you had a similar experience?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Dinos_12345
    [link] [comments]

    Should my next phone be another oneplus?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 03:18 PM PDT

    Started like so many with the opo, got the wife a opX, then i got the op3 and thats what im rockin to this day. No issues apart from a cracked screen. So, i know i could send it back to oneplus for a new oled screen for around £100, or i could change it myself for £30 but its an lcd not oled.

    My issue is, do i still want to rock this op3 when the 6T is around the corner, and the p20pro seems very nice, amd possibly the best camera phone to date.

    I need to point out, that im in 3, and i pay £23 a month sim only, everything unlimited. And the p20pro is £37 per month for all unlimited in the same way. This means the p20pro would cost me £336 for the handset.l, making it cheaper than buying any other top end phone.

    The p20pro seems no different to the op3 other than a gar better camera, and the op3 seems more than fast enough amd never fails in performance in todays world.

    Whats your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/d4ngerdan
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone not working in Discord on OP6

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 02:47 PM PDT

    I've been able to voice/video chat in Discord just fine until (I think) updating to Pie. I've seen support threads about this issue from months ago but I'm just experiencing it now. Anyone else having it too? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheGag96
    [link] [comments]

    (OnePlus 3) Any Android 8 or 9 ROMs out there that match Sultan's Lineage (based on Android 7) in terms of performance and battery life?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 11:05 AM PDT

    This ROM is an absolute beast but I'd like to upgrade to a new OS if it's possible to do that without downgrading the experience. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DarkwaterV2
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know where can i get the oneplus font?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 04:03 PM PDT

    oneplus has a very cool looking font, i want to use it in some of my edits buy i wasent able to find it online

    can someone find it for me as i cant seem to

    (i mean the one that they use in the ads)

    submitted by /u/WispyWoods
    [link] [comments]

    How do i enable HDR on Netflix?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 07:24 PM PDT

    why do I keep on reading rumours the 6t will have gorilla glass 6?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 07:06 PM PDT

    I've looked all over, and I can't find an original source for this spec. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BigToeHamster
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having any luck with the GCam port?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 10:39 AM PDT

    Installed the most recent version and everything is working well except portrait mode. When portrait mode is activated then it's starts to get very laggy and it's pretty much impossible to take an actual photo in portrait mode.

    submitted by /u/FrizzelM
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth microphones broken after pie update

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 10:43 AM PDT

    I upgraded my op 6 to android pie and since then all my wireless mics are broken. Both of my Bluetooth headphones and my car microphone will not work after this update. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/the_next_cheesus
    [link] [comments]

    Android P - missing or repeated notifications

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    Hi and good morning folks since the upgrade to Android P, had anybody noticed that notifications get repeated or are missing?

    Apps like Facebook, Instagram, Google Messages, WhatsApp, Yahoo Fantasy Sports, Clash Royale.

    In fact while I was about to write this message, I get a notification from Yahoo Fantasy Sports with a scoring update from Thursday's NFL game...

    I woke up this morning and there were a couple repeated notifications for a direct message from yesterday morning.

    I opened up Google Messages to send my brother a text message and saw that my friend had replied to a message yesterday which I only just saw this morning because I didn't get the notification. And when I sent the text to my brother, he replied within a few minutes but I didn't get that notification either.

    So is anybody getting this bug as well? Any fixes?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/laserlim
    [link] [comments]

    Bullets Wireless hissing / static background noise

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey, got my Bullets Wireless recently and I'm wondering if anyone else here noticed this hissing sound every time music is playing, which disappears few seconds after you pause or stop it. It's present when any audio is playing e.g. notification sounds. In silent environments it can get really annoying.

    submitted by /u/vnpdeal
    [link] [comments]

    Joining The Club

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 11:17 AM PDT

    I just bought my first 6 yesterday morning (expected Tuesday).

    I'm on the fence about AMOLED screens because of burn-in in the future, even though I've had phones with AMOLED before. But this phone was the best bang for the buck.

    I'd like to know what the experience is like. I see Pie came out buggy (which will probably be fixed), but I'm talking overall/reliability and battery life. I mostly use my phone for Reddit, texting/WhatsApp, and music.

    -8GB/256GB Midnight Black

    submitted by /u/jerez18
    [link] [comments]

    5t vs 6

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 11:38 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    So I'm looking to upgrade from up Galaxy Note 4 to something better and I've been eyeing OnePlus. I'm thinking of getting the 5t because:

    • Metal body
    • NOT glass backed
    • Isn't fully bezelless/all screen
    • It costs less than the 6.
    • No notch (though I know you can "turn it off" on the 6)

    So with these in mind, what reasons should I get the 6 instead of the 5t? New features or something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xAkMoRRoWiNdx
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with deleting browsing history

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 06:25 AM PDT

    Have had some history prior to the update that I didn't delete.
    Now after the update the history won't go away, even though I've cleared it several times.

    I'm able to clear new history, but not history prior to the update.

    One solution is to open google app > settings >customization and remove chrome.

    This will only hide the history though and not delete it.

    Anyone have a solution? please help.

    Thank you! / Bananaconnection

    submitted by /u/bananaconnection
    [link] [comments]

    Adaptive battery delaying notifications? Messenger specifically

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 03:42 AM PDT

    Hi, since I updated to pie and adaptive battery is on by default, it looks like I don't receive a lot of messenger notifications. I just turned off adaptive battery, so I will see if that helps, but anybody have similar issue?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JacoBee93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel