• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, September 25, 2018

    OnePlus Wallpapers made with OnePlus 5

    OnePlus Wallpapers made with OnePlus 5


    Wallpapers made with OnePlus 5

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:36 AM PDT

    I have created several wallpapers using Oneplus 5 & a custom macro lens. You are welcome to try these out.

    Download the wallpapers in full resolution: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OLO-hE51fbg658uHU7tUdkTvQ1Sh_KjL

    screenshots of wallpapers after applied: https://imgur.com/a/VPwqNSk

    submitted by /u/yasinvai
    [link] [comments]

    pixel 3 live wallpaper app leaked (works on OP6)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    ARCore already supports the 6t

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 12:57 PM PDT

    OpenBeta 19 for OP5 and OpenBeta 17 for OP5T are out. (No Pie yet)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 05:20 AM PDT

    https://downloads.oneplus.com/oneplus-5/oneplus_5_oxygenos_openbeta_19/

    https://downloads.oneplus.com/oneplus-5t/oneplus_5t_oxygenos_openbeta_17/

    Changelog:

    System

    • Updated Android security patch to 2018.9

    Weather

    • Optimized UI for the Weather App

    OnePlus Switch

    • Added manual connection method if unable to connect switch with QR code on the old device
    • Supported backup and recovery for application data including home screen, lock screen and APP layout
    • Bug fixes and support for more Android models
    submitted by /u/angourakis
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6T launch event may be on October 17th according to leaked invitation

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    Design choice for Shelf in Pie is something else

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:43 AM PDT

    First and foremost, I will say I love 99% of the Pie update. However, if this doesn't grind your gears, I don't know what will. Why are there titles? Why double up on the titles? Why OP, why?

    submitted by /u/FierceDeityLinkk
    [link] [comments]

    Really dislike the caller ID changes.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:47 PM PDT

    As I said before in the title, I really dislike the new caller ID. I received my first call after updating to Android 9 Pie, when I looked at the screen the first thought that came to mind was, "why the hell did they changed it? It was simply and nice to look at" .

    I hope they bring it back or replace it with, something similar.

    submitted by /u/-KFU-
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Max (firewall/data management/privacy) fully functional on One Plus w/ Pie

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:22 PM PDT

    There are some apps I want to have no internet communication. Being a non-rooted OP6 with Android Pie, I noticed my Mobiwol firewall app wasn't working properly like it was. one of my samsung devices uses Samsung Max, which is arguably better. not only does it allow easy management to block cell,wifi and even background data. It also compresses data (good for people with limited data plans.) It always said for Samsung devices so never tried it on anything else yet was happy to see it worked perfectly on One Plus 6 and on Android Pie no less.

    Try it, if you would like. If you are rooted, there are far better options but for those like me who haven't got the guts to Root their OP6's yet, it's a great firewall app with added features.

    submitted by /u/WilliamTellAll
    [link] [comments]

    [OP3] Mic doesn't work and Android crash

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 05:01 PM PDT

    Hello.

    Since three months now, my mic is capricious. It starts working at times, then it no longer works at all to the point where if I open the native application to phone, Android crash.

    Two days ago, my phone restarted by itself and seemed to start a reset (is it possible?), fortunately nothing was deleted. However, the device has restarted several times before it can be used, just after the home screen was displayed.

    I have no further details to give.... What do you think I should do? The microphone is deficient and makes Android unstable?

    I've already tried a reset, it didn't change anything. Maybe I should delete everything to flash a version manually? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kiolson
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 5T screen not working?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 04:48 PM PDT

    So today during an airplane ride I tried turning on my phone to check what time it is (keeping in mind that airplane mode was on before boarding the plane). Ever since then my screen isn't recognizing any screen inputs. I went into recovery mode and saw that my phone wasn't overheating, in fact it was at 31 degrees and had a good amount of battery left. About 4 hours later, I still can't use it. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/kuuderex
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless Bullets in Canada Today

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:03 PM PDT

    Finally available in Canada.

    I bought mine a month ago over eBay and received them last week. :(

    submitted by /u/miskozicar
    [link] [comments]

    You can disable all vibrations on Android Pie

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:21 AM PDT

    Vibrations such as fingerprint scanner misread, gestures vibrations like double tap to wake etc. Go to Settings -> System -> Accessibility -> Vibration -> Touch vibration off.

    submitted by /u/Vassangel
    [link] [comments]

    Software to back up OnePlus 5t before rooting

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 05:14 PM PDT

    I'm planning on rooting my OnePlus 5t, but I have a lot of data on it that I don't want to lose. How do I back up all the data (I want to restore all of it after I'm done rooting)? Also please tell me which software I should use. I have both a mac and PC.

    submitted by /u/DankDruidDrake
    [link] [comments]

    Bullets wireless back in stock.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 08:44 AM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced their fingerprint reader to be slower with the new AP update (on the OP 6)?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 05:41 AM PDT

    [Question] Need help flashing TWRP on Stable OOS 9.0

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 07:30 PM PDT

    hello, i need a guide on how to flash TWRP and Magisk on my OP6 running stable OOS 9.0 (Pie) with stock recovery... I have tried looking but all I find is Blu-spark things but no real guide.. thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Hyddr_o
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Gcam APK compatible on the OnePlus 6 for Android Pie?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 07:28 PM PDT

    Screen on OnePlus 3

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    Hi guys.

    I have broken the screen on my OnePlus 3 - it is cracked and there are no colours or anything. The lights and fingerprint reader still work, wifi works and google voice works.

    I can no longer unlock it with the finger print, I guess it is asking for the pattern now?

    I have a usb-c to USB converter. I think that USB debugging is enabled, but I am not sure.

    How can I connect the phone to an external monitor and backup my contacts, whataspp, notes etc please?

    submitted by /u/timdstoner
    [link] [comments]

    In OP6 Beta program but dont have stable pie

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:33 PM PDT

    So I'm confused as to why I am in the OP6 Beta Pie program, but for some reason don't have the stable Pie update... Like Google pay does not work and some other bugs still there that aren't in prod release. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/snufflefrump
    [link] [comments]

    How to cleare cache on Android 9 Pie?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 03:56 AM PDT

    Before, there was option to delete all caches and trash by one tap in settings.

    Now i have to go and do it for every app manually? Is there no other option?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JacoBee93
    [link] [comments]

    has anyone scratched or cracked their one plus 6 screen yet?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 01:49 AM PDT

    I've been using the one plus 6 for two months without using a screen protector. but lately I've been really paranoid about scratching or dropping it. has anyone had any problems with the screens durability or do you recommend using a screen protector?

    submitted by /u/bengboomboom
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why the emojis on my keyboard are different to the emojis in the text box?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 12:25 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've noticed that the emojis in Gboard are completely different when I add one to the text box to send in a message. Why is this and how can it be fixed? example

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Pennybags
    [link] [comments]

    Android 9 Pie 4G Messenger & Facebook lite problems

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 01:36 PM PDT

    Hey!
    I've just downloaded the new OS via oxygen updater from the Playstore, and my messenger, and Facebook lite doesn't receive signal when i use 4G. Strangely enough other apps can use the 4G network , just these two malfunction. What could be the solution?

    submitted by /u/Daniel_the_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone hoping for any particular new colour with either the OnePlus 6t or OnePlus 7?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 08:15 PM PDT

    I'm personally hoping for Pepsi can blue.

    submitted by /u/BigToeHamster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel