• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 30, 2018

    OnePlus Another OP6t teaser. No bottom chin?

    OnePlus Another OP6t teaser. No bottom chin?


    Another OP6t teaser. No bottom chin?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:07 AM PDT

    Moving from Apple to One Plus

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 01:52 PM PDT

    I'm due for an upgrade from iPhone 6, my day to day use has become more heavy and I'm in need of a better phone for apps/reading.

    With the new iphones I no longer feel there is value for money and have been thinking about moving from Apple to One Plus (hoping to either get the One Plus 6 or the One Plus 6t)

    Just had a few questions:

    Do One Plus phones tend to get slower as they age/with newer updates? My iphone 6 is super slow now due to hefty ios updates, I'm hoping my next phone can last me a solid good few years.

    Is it easy to transfer my data across from iphone to One Plus? Not photos and videos, but apps like whatsapp and the conversation histories etc.

    I'm having a lot of trouble 'benchmarking' phones, I'm hoping to use it for gaming purposes too (when I'm on the go), what performance % can I expect from the iphone 6 in 3D tasks/games?

    submitted by /u/Burnstryk
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook flooded my gallery with a bunch of gifs.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:31 PM PDT

    My Facebook somehow autodownloaded a bunch of shitty gifs and saved them all to my gallery, anyone else had this happen? How do i delete them?

    EDIT: I managed to fix it downloaded ES explorer, cleared cache of messenger, reinstalled and also removed them from the app itself which removed them for now. So anyone else that has the same issue try ES explorer.

    EDIT 2:

    For anyone else having this issue and being unable to fix u/_ReZero has provided another fix!

    No worries!

    The way I did it was open gallery and find the name of one of the files/ folders that messenger created (eg 650110452).

    I then searched 65011 using Solid Explorer (or any file explorer) and it showed me the location of the file. Navigate to the same folder and go one level up. You can then make a new file called .nomedia. This basically tells the OS to exclude that folder from any searches when indexing media.

    From memory, it was under Android-- Data-- com.Facebook.Orca--stickers. Place the file there.

    Let me know if you have any questions, I might not have explained that very well.

    submitted by /u/jollycompanion
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap replacement battery

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:59 PM PDT

    Found a good deal for a OPO battery

    submitted by /u/SlashFang
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Question?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:47 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a dumb question but, how much memory should "system" take up? And should it increase? Right now it's at 10gb but before I remember it was 9gb.

    submitted by /u/teeleer
    [link] [comments]

    When will the 256 gb be back in stock?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:28 PM PDT

    I know people might not know an exact date but any ideas when?

    submitted by /u/neotic_reaper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using airpods with a OP device?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 09:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, wondering if anyone is using airpods with their oneplus device. If so, what features work/don't work?

    submitted by /u/fieldsofgreen
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black/Silk White) 8GB/128GB + Midnight Black 8GB/256GB Out Of Stock

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 03:40 PM PDT

    It looks like the OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black/Silk White) 8GB/128GB + Midnight Black 8GB/256GB are Out Of Stock at OnePlus.com; just the Mirror Black in 6GB/64GB and Midnight Black in 8GB/128GB are available.

    Is this temporary or the same as what happened to the OnePlus 5T when the OnePlus 6 was about to release?

    submitted by /u/vilifier_
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6 Pie Stable - issues with jabra elite 65t auto connecting?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:39 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with their jabra elite 65t auto connecting to their OnePlus 6 running 9.0? I had no issues prior to the 9.0 upgrade.

    submitted by /u/mylilbabythrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Android 9.0 Att Text Message Issues

    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 09:48 PM PDT

    Shortly after upgrading to 9.0 I stopped receiving text messages. I now receive them very intermittently, hours after they are sent. If I reboot my phone, that can help expedite receiving texts. Also if I charge my phone to ~95% helps.

    I have switched from textra to the stock messenger app and have disabled adaptive battery and battery optimization for these apps.

    I am on att and thinking it may be an apn issue... Does anyone have ideas on how to resolve this? Or is anyone else experiencing the issue?

    submitted by /u/alivemoose
    [link] [comments]

    9.0 Pie - Notifications won't expand bug

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 03:55 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Must say, overall I am not a big fan of Pie. Hate the new recents especially.

    Is anyone else having a bug with notifications on the home screen not expanding? It works again after turning screen off and on again.

    Also, I never felt the need on Oreo, but I don't like the design aesthetic on Pie. Is there a way to theme unrooted (substratum or something)?

    submitted by /u/Ender921
    [link] [comments]

    Any fix for the volume UI delay in P?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    There's a noticeable delay after pressing a volume button and having the volume panel come up. Sometimes, it takes more than 3 seconds for the volume to be adjusted after pressing the button.

    Any fixes for this? This happens in my OP6 in P stable (OOS 9.0)

    submitted by /u/Olao99
    [link] [comments]

    Should I skip the 9.0 update?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:07 PM PDT

    So far I've heard nothing but bad things about this new update. From APN problems to weird app switching issues to other small bugs. Is there a way to get rid of the notification for updating other than turning those notifications off? Can I just tell it to hold off or something? Would love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/fieldsofgreen
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube notifications look bad

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:43 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/01vzFyv

    As you can see they look terrible and the text doesn't fit the notification.

    OP6 andoid 9, yt vanced latest.

    submitted by /u/MainioSukkka
    [link] [comments]

    Issue using wireless headphones

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:15 AM PDT

    I'm actually on a op 6 beta 4. And I bought beats headphones. And from time to time the volume just drop et goes back up without explanation.. When I use the wired bullet it's not a issue.. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Sacabul
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to forbid an app to use vibration?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 03:44 AM PDT

    My IM is behaving weirdly on my OP6. Either no notifications or notifications with vibration though I disabled vibration within the app. Is it possible to tell android to disallow an app to use vibration?

    submitted by /u/ivster666
    [link] [comments]

    GPS not wokring..

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:46 AM PDT

    Recently I upgraded to 5.1.5 and I noticed my gps is not working.. Map shows that I'm somewhere over Atlantic ocean whereas I live in south east asia. How can I fix this? Using 5T

    submitted by /u/aaronryder773
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6T No chin + fingerprint Scanner visible!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 08:55 AM PDT

    Is the OP3's charger compatible with OP3t? And Vice Versa?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:06 AM PDT

    My mom has OP3 and I have OP3t. I've googled it but couldn't find the answer.

    I've been not been interchanging them to be safe.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/dotheroll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel