• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 30, 2018

    Home Networking Does the modem limit the speed or do I only need to upgrade the router?

    Home Networking Does the modem limit the speed or do I only need to upgrade the router?


    Does the modem limit the speed or do I only need to upgrade the router?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 04:50 PM PDT

    I get 150+ Mb/s when plugged directly into the SB6141 router, and I get around 80-90 Mb/s when the signal goes through the LinkSys E2500 router. Do I only need to upgrade the router to get the faster speeds or do I need to upgrade both?

    submitted by /u/Secret_AznMan
    [link] [comments]

    Ubiquiti UAC-AC-PRO Access Point (enterprise) vs Netgear Nighthawk R6700 (consumer) benchmarking (surprising results)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:21 PM PDT

    TLDR: Nighthawk blows away the Ubiquiti except for the very stringent circumstances in my house.

    Hopefully these data points will help somebody out there. Like many here, I was trying to find the best networking solution for my home, which turned out to be quite a journey.

    I was initially looking at the Netgear Orbi, and went as far as putting it in my cart in Costco before the complaints about random failures and downtimes finally bugged me enough to put it back. I was then looking at the Linksys Velop, but as I was scouring for reviews, I found that this magical Ubiquiti access point kept popping up. The more I read, the more I found that these "enterprise-grade" access points were (of course) far superior to whatever plebian "consumer-grade" junk that they throw at us normal folk. I was hooked.

    ... until I installed my first Ubiquiti access point. I was expecting to be blown away, but it was actually slightly slower than my existing router. Consistently slower. Everywhere. That seemed strange, and I actually posted to r/Ubiquiti to ask what was going on. They told me that the Ubiquiti is "enterprise" and works better in comparison when there are multiple clients at once. At the same time, I start thinking: what prevents me from buying these cheap Nighthawk routers and using them as access points instead? At what point does the Ubiquiti outperform the Nighthawk?

    So, I went to work. I coded a little script that would open up 32 ports on my host in server mode, and simultaneously spawn 32 clients on my testing box using iperf3, then calculate all the metrics stats. I tested 4 different points in my house with varying signal strength, with single vs 32 client runs and 2.4g vs 5g. Below is the google doc with the data:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ypZe1VdfBW41lQBfkxtd2dOgHnNTKcu5V0vhz4SZpLY/edit?usp=sharing

    What I found was that the only case where the Ubiquiti wins is if I am right next to the access point *and I am only using the 2.4g band. In every other case, the Nighthawk won. This is rather surprising to me, since I expected the Ubiquiti to win all the benchmarks with 32 clients.

    As of now, the Ubiquiti access points are $130 + $15 for a POE injector. The nighthawk is $100. Please draw your own conclusions from the data. At least for my house and my usages, it looks like the Nighthawk is the clear winner.

    submitted by /u/paerius
    [link] [comments]

    Removed Switch Can’t See Router

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 03:15 PM PDT

    I had everything working. Moved some things around and I was able to remove an unmanaged switch.

    Originally it went ubnt ERX to switch to upstairs switch to PC. Now it's router to upstairs switch to PC and I can't connect to the router.

    The router and modem were unplugged to make this move. I've restarted PC many times.

    No settings were changed.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/apeezee
    [link] [comments]

    DNS changed, but still showing as homeportal?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:18 AM PDT

    I changed my DNS in my ipv4 settings on my Windows 10 machine to 1.1.1.1, but for some reason it still shows my local router in nslookup. Why is this?

    C:\Users\Ashwyn>nslookup google.com Server: homeportal

    Shouldn't it be showing cloudflare here?

    submitted by /u/supershochuu
    [link] [comments]

    Closing on new home soon, need help setting up my network

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:08 PM PDT

    So after picking through a few subs I've found some helpful information but still need some clarification. I'm pretty tech savvy but figured I could use some advice from the sub.

    I'm about to close on my first home in about two weeks and internet is one of the first few things I want done upon moving in. I play quite a bit of xbox and plan on building my first PC in the upcoming months to play games such as PUBG, destiny, halo etc. We also do a bit of video streaming. ( Just my girlfriend and I in the house, we both own macs, and as I said I will have a PC in the near future)

    Apparently we only have spectrum in our area, which is fine as I use it now and I don't really experience any connection issues in my parents home. A few things I need help with.

    • what internet speed should I be striving for? Spectrums basic package states it starts at 30 Mbps, includes a free modem, and has no data cap for $14.99. This seems.. rather cheap for internet? You can add $30 for up to 100 Mbps. I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting at the moment so I can't even gauge it and I don't know much about these statistics. I've also read that latency and ping are more important (IIRC)
    • Would it make more sense for me to just purchase my own modem? I'm not sure what benefit there might be to this. If I would benefit, does anyone have any recommendations?
    • I assume I would also need a router for wireless. Do most routers also serve as a switch containing multiple ethernet ports? I typically like to connect my xbox / future pc to a wired connection as I've been under the impression that it's faster than wireless for obvious reasons and that's how my xbox is currently setup. Any recommendations? My house is 966 sq ft and this equipment would be in a centralized part of the house so I don't believe I'd need more than one.
    • Side question, a friend told me that his 5G wifi adapter is actually faster than a wired connection would be on his gaming PC. Is this true?.. If it is I'd be interested in getting one myself. Recommendations here would also be appreciated.

    I'm basically looking to answer these questions and stay ahead of the game by going to purchase these components before closing while gathering recommendations on what would serve me best from you guys. I also don't understand what spectrum would even do when I called up and ordered a package. Do they just enable access through a coaxial cable or something? Any insight on all this is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/B1gJerm44
    [link] [comments]

    WinMTR isn't showing intermediate hops? Why is this happening?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:53 PM PDT

    As subject. I'm trying to figure out a latency issue with my Verizon FIOS connection (might wind up making another post about this if I can't figure it out), and went to my trusty WinMTR to see if I could spot where it was happening in the connection chain. I haven't used the app in a long while, so wasn't expecting to find that when I do a trace to any IP I plug in, it only lists my router and the destination.. 2 hops. That's it. I simply do not believe that's the entire list of hops.. so I'm wondering why is it no longer showing them? Tracert on the command line is doing the same thing.

    Physical configuration is just my PC >> Router via ethernet connection on a gigabit network (and gigabit service from Verizon).

    Thoughts? I'm kind of out of my depth with troubleshooting this type of thing. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/BigRedDrake
    [link] [comments]

    Network link speed after cat 6 install

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 01:17 PM PDT

    After having issues with latency using wifi I decided to run a cat 6 cable via cat6 keystones from my living room where my router is to the front room where the computer is. The issue I'm having now is that I can't seem to get gigabit link speeds. 100 Mbps is the fastest it seems to want to go. My internet speed is 100Mbps and I can get around 85 to 90. The router is a spectrum RAC2V1S(Gigabit ethernet ports). My ethernet card is an onboard intel Lan on an Asus 270AR motherboard. I've also tried an old but working 10/100/1000 ethernet card and had the same results. When I do network checks using intel Lan's software tools it tells me everything is good. I've checked my router and I don't see anywhere I can change link speeds. It just lists link speeds as "auto". I'd welcome any help and thanks in advance! [SOLVED] loose wire at termination. Thanks TheEthyr!

    submitted by /u/myzon26
    [link] [comments]

    Help! best device to replace the xfi getaway?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:32 PM PDT

    Hey you all! I'm new to this sub reddit, and I was hoping you can help me to choose a new router for my internet because I'd appreciate it a lot.

    So I have xfinity/Comcast as my internet provider, and recently I've upgraded my speed to 1gigabit. I decided to go with the getaway that they offered because I thought I'd give it a try. Plus, I really liked how you could manage easily all the devices connected and create profiles to assign each one of them. That's really cool. It worked really nice at first (around May) but then it went downhill after like 2 months, and it's been really unstable now. It keeps connecting and disconnecting all of the devices and it's getting really frustrating. Besides, it's not even reaching its speed as expected, usually it's around 150-300, and even with Ethernet the highest that it reaches it's like 400-500mbps. Now, I'm aware that the more devices the slower your internet gets, but usually there's only like 13-17 which I consider it's not a lot compared to others where they have about 25-40..

    I feel like buying a new router would be the best option, and I'm willing to get an expensive one to get some quality connections as I want to get the most out of my gigabit connection

    So am I doing something wrong? Or is the getaway not as powerful as they make it seem to be? Any recommendations on a new modem? I'd appreciate any tips/information

    submitted by /u/Krivas95
    [link] [comments]

    Adding a network wide VPN

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    <!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Current Setup</p>

    <p>ISP: Cox</p>

    <p>Speed i think 100Mb/s? (thinking about upgrading to gigabit, it is offered in my area)</p>

    <p>Modem: SB6190 Arris surfboard</p>

    <p>Router: Google Wifi 3 Pack</p>

    <p>TL-SG1005D tp link gigabit 5 port switch</p>

    <p>i currently have two devices on vpn connections from Private Internet Access.</p>

    <p>i am looking at Covering the whole house with a VPN from what i've read so far I am leading to buying <a href="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HXT8EKE/ref=psdc_300189_t1_B00YFJT29C">Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite ERLITE-3 Desktop Router</a> from amazon for $95 and putting it in between my Modem and Router.</p>

    <p>​</p>

    <p>​</p>

    <p>PIA provides OPEN VPN generator on their site so i believe that is how i would set this up.</p>

    <p>​</p>

    <p>any advice? i'm open to suggestions.</p>

    <p>​</p>

    <p>​</p>

    <p>Edit: thanks for the explanations dudes and dudettes</p> </div><!-- SC_ON -->

    submitted by /u/tommybot
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone im in the market for a new router under $100 suggestions please

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:45 PM PDT

    my current tplink c7 1750 v2 has 5g/2.4g drop outs every day and its really getting annoying. Usually i can just change the channels and then its good for a day but im getting tired of it, the firmware is uptodate. Im looking to spend no more than $100 and i generally have like 4 wireless devices and 2 hardware devices on and any given time. i have a 100/50 line

    submitted by /u/6amp
    [link] [comments]

    Can DECA adapter route from RJ45 source to coaxial-in endpoint (reversed)?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:13 AM PDT

    TL;DR I want to know if something like this DECA adapter or this one can route a 100Mbps internet connection through the ethernet side as input to the coaxial end as output into my SURFboard so I can still use it as a wireless router, now that I no longer have internet delivered over cable (this isn't the initial connection from the ONT).

    Every forum post or product review I've seen is asking about the other way, where the connection is from the coaxial side and it's always an ethernet port on the endpoint device. Typically the proposed setup involves a DECA or MoCA adapter at each end of the coax running through the wall. I have no TV signal to worry about and already have ethernet wired through the wall, and the internet is delivered over ethernet with no cable hookup. I just want one adapter to drive internet from the wall through ethernet to coaxial.

    Setup: I'm fortunate to have CAT wired through the walls of my apartment unit (2 ports each in the bedrooms and living room). I do not have Cable TV, just internet only at 100Mbps down and up.

    When my internet used to be delivered by Comcast it came in over a coaxial cable so I got a SURFboard SBG6580 modem/router that also served 5.0GHz WiFi. I also got an ASUS RT-N12 D1 router with 2.4GHz WiFi since some older devices couldn't connect to the 5.0GHz one and it had better reach to the extremities of the apartment. It also provided a nice cluster of ports by the game consoles.

    Then we got Verizon Fios which delivers internet over a standard ethernet connection, not the coaxial cable. The SURFboard has 4 LAN ports but those do not accept incoming connections to receive internet. I moved the ASUS router and connected its WAN port directly to the ONT, which works, and it still serves 2.4Ghz WiFi. One of the LAN ports is then connected to a Gigabit switch whose other ports feed the patch panel that connects the sockets in all the other rooms. I still want the 5.0GHz WiFi and the LAN cluster near the consoles however, but the SURFboard can only get internet in from the coaxial connector.

    I could of course just buy another wireless router, but since I have the SURFboard I thought I'd like to use it if cheaper and possible. I was hoping I could plug in a single DECA adapter to the ethernet jack on the wall and the other end into the SURFboard to give it a connection. Will that work with the DECA adapters linked above, or similar devices that would be cheaper than another router? Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/kridily
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed - Intel NUC Ubuntu server for home automation

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:25 PM PDT

    Hi folks!

    I'm planning out a new home build and considering a Shuttle Intel NUC box to run the below components on Ubuntu. Not in Docker or VMs, but running directly on the OS.

    Interested in others' feedback or experience with a similar setup and any potential issues with hardware/software/configuration compatibility issues.

    1. TvMosaic (tv server)
    2. Ubiquiti Cloud Key Controller
    3. Ubiquiti NVR
    4. HASS.io
    5. Aeotec USB Z-Wave Stick
    6. Hauppauge quad PCI-e tuner

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/infocus13
    [link] [comments]

    I have just connected new router to modem/router gateway that I have previously set up a bridge only. How can I check that I don't have double NAT?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:03 PM PDT

    Just like in title, I've just connected new router as the original one is causing lags in online games, how can I recognize that I have successfully turned off original router and don't have double NAT?

    submitted by /u/MattiaKa
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice - home router with Siem like logs / IPS

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:06 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Are there any router I could use to replace my Time Capsule that doesn't have any option... I would you it as an AP but in front of this I would like to have a router that could do filtering of IP's/DNS if possible, IPS, SIEM like logs, block countries. Does that exist? Something like ER-X or TP-Link TL-R470T?

    Time for all the advices!

    submitted by /u/unm3
    [link] [comments]

    Best WiFi Throughput - Home Router - To mesh or not to mesh?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:25 PM PDT

    I'm looking to replace my ASUS RT-AC66U Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router that's have some stability issues. The other major issue we're having is wireless throughput. We've got a couple of Wifi cameras that are constantly broadcasting plus a number of devices that stream HD video. I've started my search for a new router, but become confused when I see the new mesh router options. What I'm looking for:

    • Highest available throughput
    • Good range (1,800 sq ft, split-level house)
    • Gigabit Ethernet
    • Power Over Ethernet (Nice to have)
    • Parental Control (Nice to have)
    • Reporting (Nice to have)
    • QoS controls
    • Advanced management

    I'm a software engineer, so I don't need "ease of setup" as much as I'd like to be able to have tuning options. I'd also love to get some reporting to be able to diagnose devices that are perhaps using too much bandwidth, or are having signal issues. Is a mesh router like the Amplifi or Orbi my best option, or would a higher-end standard router be a better bet?

    submitted by /u/messenger569
    [link] [comments]

    Basement gets weak or no WiFi. My router and modem are on the main floor above the basement. I can’t run wire, so what could I do to fix it?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 09:27 AM PDT

    Hello! As I said in the title, there's a spot in the basement that gets little to no signal a lot of the time. Our router is a Netgear r6300v2 and our modem is a Cisco dpc3216 (both in the floor above the basement and provided by our ISP, Charter). The specific spot with weak signal usually has several devices connected to the internet at a time, so it's pretty busy and can get frustrating as some devices lose signal completely. We can't really run wire, so what are our options?

    Edit: The basement does sometimes get good signal, but it dies down after sitting in there for a while.

    submitted by /u/EatPantz
    [link] [comments]

    3 Phase house.... Homeplug?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    Hello :D

    I am having problems with my home network as wifi won't reach the entire house and using range extenders is not working either...

    I am currently checking a homeplug solution, and after reading some stuff on the internet I am quite confused.

    Some say a homeplug should work in a 3 phase house while many others say it won't.

    Currently looking at this, open to suggestions, preferably nothing too pricey :)

    Thanks ahead!

    Tharnegol.

    submitted by /u/Tharnegol
    [link] [comments]

    Which device should I use for my router? Tests show it varies by device?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:55 AM PDT

    I have a CenturyLink C844G with wireless 802.11ac that provides internet via GPon. I also have an Asus RT Ac3100 with 802.11ac.

    Testing on 2 devices via speedtest and fast.com, I get the following results:

    Mid 2012 rMbp: 1.5x better performance from Asus router iPhone XS: 1.5x better performance from CenturyLink device

    Does anyone have any theories for why this is dependent on device and/or which one should perform better?

    The setup for the testing was having both devices at the same location, in double NAT, (the asus router providing the second network off of the CenturyLink device) and both via their 5Ghz networks. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/SilverPenguino
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless signal diminishing in a room 10 feet away

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:02 PM PDT

    I'm staying with in-laws right now and their wifi isn't bad at all. The room were staying in has such an incredibly bad signal. I ran a speedtest 5-6 times and each one came back with drastically different speeds, sometimes to what it needs to be, 10Mbps under or some even under 1Mbps. I figured The wireless signal was weak so I went and bought a Netgear extender but that still doesn't seem to be doing it. What could cause this? I feel like it may be something in the walls interfering with it considering there isn't too much wireless traffic in the house.

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    When cascading two routers to extend your existing network, what’s the deal with double NAT?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:31 PM PDT

    First off, I have a primary Xfinity AC modem/router that supplies internet, and another AP Linksys EA6400 that will extend my network range.

    I know you have to disable DHCP on the AP, but I've heard some conflicts with NAT. Do I disable the NAT also? Are those the only two things I need to disable? Can someone explain this ELI5?

    Also, for example, my main router is 10.0.0.1. I want to set my other AP to 10.0.0.2. Would the settings be like this: IPv4: 10.0.0.2 Default gateway: 10.0.0.1

    I'll be connecting LAN to LAN. And eventually after testing with a different SSID on the AP to make sure the connection is good, I will make it the same SSID and password to roam seamlessly. Good idea?

    Is this the only thing I need to worry about, settings wise? Maybe someone can look at the interface of the EA6400 and make sure I covered everything. Thanks guys for your help!

    submitted by /u/TheCodesterr
    [link] [comments]

    help me decide on a router

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:31 PM PDT

    I live out in the sticks, so interference shouldn't be an issue. i recently upgraded to 1 gig speed. I was renting their modem/router combo (hitron coda-4589), but it was absolute garbage. best speed I could get out of it was ~400 down. the thing would cut out signal approx 15 times a day. so I went out and bought an Arris SB8200 modem, and am using my old Asus n66r router. we haven't lost a signal in the week we have been running this set up. but I want to upgrade routers.

    I was looking at the nighthawk6x originaly, but I think I have decided to go with Asus. I have been anticipating getting the AC88U this payday. it looks like a beast compared to my current n66r, I like the 8 ports, and the link aggregation (although I am still learning how it works). I am hoping one day my 2nd modem port can aggregate with the router. but am a little concerned that it is a few years old now. I have now started looking at the AC86U. I like that it has faster processor, and its newer. I dislike that it has to stand up, it appears to be slower wifi speeds (theoretical).

    we have cut cable, so we do a lot of streaming. in our house we have: 5 galaxy S9s, 1 Iphone, 2 xbox ones, 1 nvidia shield tv, 4 laptops, and 1 pc. it is safe to assume that we will have at least 3 or 4 devices streaming and one person gaming at any given time. 1700sqft. home, 1 story. fairly open layout, with the router in the middle of the house. one of the xboxes is hard wired, as well as a NAS, security cameras, and a cell phone micro cell. I do plan on adding a switch (if I dont get the 88u) so I can hard wire the shield tv and the PC. I am trying to get the most out of the 1G speed I pay for, as well as future proofing as much as possible. I would like to stay under $300. on amazon I can get the 88U for $229 or the 86U for $193.

    What are your thoughts? thank you

    submitted by /u/sparkotic36
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on Hardware?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 01:05 PM PDT

    I have a new home being built and just ran 30'ish CAT6 lines. I will have 5 AP's and 4 cameras. I don't know a lot about this type of stuff but was hoping to get some tips on what specifics I need.

    Switch--I'm assuming I need a 48 port POE+ switch. Am I correct in thinking this? I don't know much about unmanaged and managed, but most 48 ports with POE that I see, are managed. I looked at ubiquiti's but it is sold out.

    AP's--My house is roughly 3800 square feet (upper two floors and 2000 square feet of unfinished basement) and I have the hookups for the AP's spread throughout the house. I go on Ubiquiti's website and there are so many different AP's. Which specific one should I be looking at?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nc2tarheels
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing Xfinity modem/router with my own ... need advice!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:54 PM PDT

    Hi all, I currently have the Xfinity modem/router, 400 Mbps download speed, and it is incredibly slow, to the point where it is basically not working (I have about 10 wireless devices in my home). So I want to get rid of it and buy my own modem and router. However, I also have landline phone service (I know, I know) from Xfinity, so I plan on buying the Netgear CM500V modem which has a telephone jack. But I've read that there can be some issues when buying your own devices, so here are my questions:

    1. I've read that Comcast makes it difficult to switch the phone service from Comast to the new modem. Is this true? Any advice for dealing with this?
    2. I've read that a Comcast technician may have to come to your home to activate your router. Is this true? Any advice for dealing with this?

    1. And finally, are there any other issues I haven't considered or any other advice you could give me to help with this process?

    I greatly appreciate any and all thoughts or comments! Thank you all!

    EDIT: According the Comcast website, the Netgear CM500V is NOT compatible with Comcast. The Comcast website says there are NO telephone enabled modem only devices compatible in my zip code at 400 mbps, only combination modem/router devices which I want to avoid. Does this make sense? Does anyone have experience with the Netgear CM500V and Comcast? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sthomas0
    [link] [comments]

    Verizon's default dsl modem failure.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:21 PM PDT

    Verizon has had a bad wrap of sending cruddy dsl modem/routers out. The one my parents own keeps dropping out service and just absolutely sucks for any kind of gaming. Any kind of real stress put on the router side of the old dsl box causes the whole box to crash sometimes for an hour+ even after reset. My problem is my dad has PTSD and wont let people in the house. So I'm left to do all the heavy lifting on my end as the house tech. Any ideas on what I could upgrade the old dsl box to would be great. I will be going up Monday to change it out myself as I'm going to be visiting family then anyways. Thanks! (The router is so old I dont think it even has 802.11g. )

    submitted by /u/benjamin1254
    [link] [comments]

    Hyperoptic UK and IPv6 setup on ASUS RT-AC68U

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm currently using my own ASUS RT-AC68U router without issues.

    I'd like to enable IPv6 - support have confirmed I do have it. Reason being to be able to access my home VPN which can't do right now because Hyperoptic does CGNAT.

    The router IPv6 config tab shows multiple connection types - native, passthrough, static IPv6...

    Has anyone managed to set up IPv6 for Hyperoptic with a 3rd party router?

    I've tried with "Native" but according to http://ipv6-test.com it's still not working.

    Thanks.

    EDIT: I've tried to use Static IP instead of native and now the logs show this for IPv6 network details:

    IPv6 Connection Type: Static

    WAN IPv6 Address: 2a01:4b00:8439:5800:0:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx/56

    WAN IPv6 Link-Local Address: fe80::ae9e:17ff:fe80:ceb0/64

    WAN IPv6 Gateway: 2a01:4b00:8439:5800:0:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx

    LAN IPv6 Address: 2a01:4b00:8439:5800::1/64

    LAN IPv6 Link-Local Address: fe80::ae9e:17ff:fe80:ceb0/64

    LAN IPv6 Prefix: 2a01:4b00:8439:5800::/64

    DNS Servers: 2606:4700:4700::1111 2606:4700:4700::1001

    But the IPv6 test sites still show all tests failing. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/optimus2007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel