• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, September 24, 2018

    Hello, fellow efficiency aficionados! Today I launched my first app called Audio Highlighter! Android Apps

    Hello, fellow efficiency aficionados! Today I launched my first app called Audio Highlighter! Android Apps


    Hello, fellow efficiency aficionados! Today I launched my first app called Audio Highlighter!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 08:08 AM PDT

    Throughout my time as an engineering student, I was constantly on the hunt for apps and other software to improve my efficiency in the classroom. I liked the idea of recording my professors during lectures, but when crunch time came around, I found it very time consuming to listen to an entire lecture, or skip around to find the important parts...

    Thus, Audio Highlighter was born! Simple enough idea: While recording audio, tap a button to add a timestamp when you hear something important. Then during playback, you can skip directly to your saved timestamps associated with that recording. You can also add comments to each timestamp to further enhance your playback efficiency. I use this tool all the time in class now, and thought you guys might appreciate it too! Thanks for listening :)

    Audio Highlighter

    submitted by /u/kriptoe
    [link] [comments]

    AquaMail folders issue!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 05:05 AM PDT

    New to AquaMail. So far it's awesome!

    issue

    I created a new folder for one account under options and folders > folders but I cannot delete the newly created folder.

    What I've tried already,

    uninstall and reinstall the app, remove account and re-add. But no way to get rid of this folder. WTF?

    What to do?

    _edit

    solution!

    Folders in AquaMail are labels in Gmail (website, desktop view!), which can be removed.

    Special thanks goes to u/sid32 for finding the solution. 👍

    submitted by /u/LifeLikeAndPoseable
    [link] [comments]

    A gallery app that has an option to share images over wifi to the app on another device.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 04:12 AM PDT

    Like Quicpic wifi transfer.

    submitted by /u/arkydon
    [link] [comments]

    Astro is Gone ��

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:10 AM PDT

    People have suggest the following so far. Any apps that might have been overlooked?

    • Email by Edison
    • Bluemail
    • 9Mail
    • K-9 Mail
    • Aqua Mail

    submitted by /u/PianoTiger
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A count up app that where the data can be shared. Think "X days since the last incident"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an app that can be used like a "days since incident" counter. I'd like it to be able to share that counter between devices and preferably have a widget for the main screen.

    Any one ever come across something like this?

    submitted by /u/chubby_cheese
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts on "FairMail" from F-Droid?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 09:12 AM PDT

    I was browsing the F-Droid app store looking for an alternative to K-9 Mail and stumbled upon an app called FairEmail.

    I installed it and added some accounts. I am not sure how to feel about it. The developer paints it as a more modern-looking email client. I find it decent-looking, but the app tends to crash quite a bit.

    What's your thoughts on it?

    https://f-droid.org/en/packages/eu.faircode.email/

    submitted by /u/AidenXY
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a phone call ringtone to play when I get an email in Gmail?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 03:43 AM PDT

    I have a Google Pixel 2.

    submitted by /u/Squallopelli
    [link] [comments]

    The AP News app has finally had a major overhaul

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:11 AM PDT

    The app no longer looks like something out of the pre-kitkat days and actually looks modern now.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mnn.Android

    submitted by /u/NSFRN
    [link] [comments]

    Rss reader

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 12:23 AM PDT

    What's the best Rss reader out there?

    submitted by /u/therealfanofmadrid
    [link] [comments]

    How do you organize your apps?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 10:56 AM PDT

    Do you use folders to organize your apps? How many of them do you have? How many screens do you use? Or do you put your apps separately

    submitted by /u/charlie_211
    [link] [comments]

    Ebook reader which supports webdav

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 06:33 AM PDT

    Is there an ebook reader which supports webdav to read books?

    submitted by /u/drakehfh
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got task notifications to work yet?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:20 PM PDT

    Google tasks has never notified me when a task is due. Anyone able to get it to work?

    submitted by /u/Clayman60
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Music app that can shuffle playlists. Not shuffle tracks within a playlist but. . .

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:57 AM PDT

    . . . pick a random playlist and when that playlist finishes, pick another random playlist. I found an app that does this with Albums, which is GoneMad Music Player, and it refers to it as "random album upon queue completion" which is basically what I want but instead of a random album I want a random playlist to play.

    Thanks if you can help!

    submitted by /u/ArgumentativeAndy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Google Calendar

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:47 AM PDT

    I'm hoping this is just me and there is a way to revert a setting or something, but can you no longer tap on an empty slot on your calendar to add an event? I've had to ditch Google Calendar for this reason as adding new events though the + is nowhere as convenient. The three images in this album show what I mean (through a 3rd party app):

    https://imgur.com/a/KBRZt0D

    This seemed to get dropped from the app and I was hoping 6.0 would bring it back.

    Any ideas if this can be activated again as I love the Material 2.0 design and Google Sans font, plus I like to stay in the ecosystem.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sJazzy
    [link] [comments]

    Double tap on screen to show brightness dimmer

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 12:28 AM PDT

    Hello,

    How can I program Tasker in my Head Unit so when I double tap the screen it shows me the dimm slider?

    submitted by /u/rucanunes
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that can play music without Internet connection?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:44 AM PDT

    GLTools alternatives but without root?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 07:57 AM PDT

    Im looking for an app that is similar to GLTools but no root needed. I have pretty old phone (Huawei p8 lite 2015)

    and i cant root it.. I tried to root my device with kingroot but it has failed couple of times. After that found out that you can root your phone with pc. So I tried that but that also failed. A lot of pepople said that you can brick your phone if you make something wrong while rooting so yeah.. I just need GLTools to improve my performance in games because as I said it's an pretty old and weak phone..

    Thank you in advance!

    (sry for my bad English)

    submitted by /u/Mentesa
    [link] [comments]

    Music app that remembers where I left off

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:32 AM PDT

    I want an app to listen to audiobooks, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Truly_Tech
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A 4x1 widget calendar compatible with Google Calendar

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:23 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I'm looking for a 4x1 widget for my homescreen that display my day (with Google calendar) in just a line.

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/Tidjay
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for cross platform security camera app

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find an app that I can use for a security camera on my old iPhone but access it on my android tablet and phone

    submitted by /u/Hensleyj891
    [link] [comments]

    What are the apps that makes college students life productive and easier?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    My college is starting next week so i am hoping to know if there are any apps that are useful for students!

    submitted by /u/Ciencek
    [link] [comments]

    Bulk / Mass SMS Sender

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi everybody,
    In my business, I have many clients that I want to contact by SMS INDIVIDUALLY (not group message) to send important updates.
    I searched and tried for weeks many of the apps out there and none was satisfying:
    1/ Import numbers from Excel Sheet
    2/ Accept pasted numbers separated by semi-colon ";"
    3/ Have delivery reports
    4/ Preferably, SMS will be sent with adjustable time intervals.
    5/ Ideally, it would allow SMS templates with names and other fields inserted automatically...

    I need 1 or 2, at least one of these options. Options 4 and 5 are a plus but not necessary.
    Do anyone of you have an idea of any app or Computer software that can do this using one's operator, and not a third party SMS system ??
    cheers...

    submitted by /u/nghozzi
    [link] [comments]

    An app to look for orphaned apps/data?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 10:37 AM PDT

    My kid had an old Galaxy phone with a 32GB micro SD card in it. Replaced it with a Note 8 many months ago and apparently, the person at the store just moved the SD card over from the old phone. Here it is, months later and I'm positive there are orphaned apps/data on this SD card from when it was in the old Galaxy phone. Is there a program out there that can compare currently installed apps on the new phone and find/delete orphaned stuff left over from when the SD card was in that old phone?

    submitted by /u/road_hazard
    [link] [comments]

    Any good auto clicker app which is easy to use

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 10:31 AM PDT

    It could be paid within 3$ or free

    submitted by /u/sagnikdas53
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel