• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, April 16, 2018

    When will Microsoft add podcasts to the Microsoft Store? Windows Help

    When will Microsoft add podcasts to the Microsoft Store? Windows Help


    When will Microsoft add podcasts to the Microsoft Store?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 11:22 AM PDT

    I know that podcasts were available on Windows 10 Mobile through the Podcasts app but then they got rid of it and they aren't present on Windows 10 desktops. Is there a reason why Microsoft hasn't added them to the Microsoft Store yet?

    submitted by /u/alexaclova
    [link] [comments]

    "Preset windows" for multiple monitors on Windows 10?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 05:17 PM PDT

    So I bassically have 3 monitors, and a few scripts that load Twitch.tv on VLC + Chatty. I like the set as the twitch web (aprox VLC 90% / Chatty 10%). I usually have to drag the around between my monitors depending on where I want to watch. Is there any way to resize and move a few specific windows to a certain monitor / position? Maybe with a VB script?

    I found "AquaSnap Window Manager" as anm app but I was looking for a free alternative.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kanyenke_
    [link] [comments]

    BSOD "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" Please help I do not know why I still get this.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 12:05 PM PDT

    I need help I blue screen every day or two. I have taken out my ram and put it back, I have scanned my ram(no problems), I have deleted files that have caused crashing in the event log, I have done scans in cmd, All my drivers are updated including my bios. Please help me solve this issue. I am currently using Windows 10 Home 64 bit

    submitted by /u/MarsorEpicnono
    [link] [comments]

    Where to download the updated version of windows 10

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 08:08 PM PDT

    Hi I would link to download a copy with the latest version of windows 10; is the one that you can find on microsoft's website up to date?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/purplelish_
    [link] [comments]

    Are there plans to integrate translation into Edge instead of an extension?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:03 PM PDT

    Offering translation for pages as an extension is a horrible feature. Every time I want to revert a page to show the original text it always has to refresh the page and reload it. It also doesn't work in InPrivate mode. Are there plans to get rid of translation as an extension and add it as a native feature like Chrome and Naver Whale?

    submitted by /u/alexaclova
    [link] [comments]

    Re-connect Missing Drive / Partition

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 06:54 PM PDT

    How to find a missing drive in command/file explorer ? Since daisy chaining my drives there is one drive or partition which I'm unable to retrieve my files from and I hope I can get it to re-connect ?

    submitted by /u/SonicSkunk
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to block all but a few sites on Edge?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 03:56 PM PDT

    So I just wanted to know if there was a way to block EVERY SITE on Edge browser EXCEPT two or three sites of my choosing.

    submitted by /u/J-o-the-Whit
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got a question about my computer’s background image

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 03:52 PM PDT

    I have had a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro with Windows 10 installed on it. I really like the images and how they change every few days on the login screen. I was wondering if there's anyway to set my background for after I logged in as those images and have them change automatically every few days like it does on the login screen. I realize this isn't some life or death question and it might seem silly, but I've really wanted to change it for a while so I figured I might as well ask here.

    submitted by /u/Zlatan13
    [link] [comments]

    CMD batch Problem

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 02:07 PM PDT

    So, I'd like to troll my friend with a batch that has some ascii art of the word BOI in it, but @echo doesn't seem to like the | character. I'm technically "new" to batch and stuff, so this might just be something I haven't learned yet, but is there a way to make it not error at the | character? There's like 10 in there

    Example: @echo /:::/:::\ :::\ ___\ |:::| | |:::| | /\ \ /:::/:::\ \

    submitted by /u/Pikachujkl
    [link] [comments]

    Adding more memory to OS (Drive C:), HD partition?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 12:09 PM PDT

    I recently cloned my HD to a SSD. I have >100 GB of unallocated storage on my SSD, but only 4 GB left for the OS. How can I add more storage to the OS partition?

    submitted by /u/Kameid
    [link] [comments]

    Getting 0x80092004 error while trying to install KB4093112 on Windows Update

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 01:42 AM PDT

    I have Windows 10 x64 Familly edition, I already tried to reset Windows Update (delete SoftwareDistribution folder) and run sfc /scannow command but it didn't solve the problem... :-/

    submitted by /u/LlamaSenpaiii
    [link] [comments]

    HP ProBook 450 G3 Screen flickering WIN10, BIOS is up to date.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit,

    My HP ProBook 450 G3's screen is flickering and I wonder if there's a fix for this issue. It runs on WIN10 and the BIOS is up to date.

    submitted by /u/Hz-Ali
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to get a legal copy of Windows 10 bootable on a USB?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 06:58 AM PDT

    I am building a PC and want to purchase a legal copy of W10 on a bootable flash drive. Best Buy and others have it for $120 but eBay shows some for around $10? Are those a scam? Where can I get a legal copy to install on my PC build? Thanks

    submitted by /u/MrMolonLabe
    [link] [comments]

    System running slowly after restart

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 10:39 AM PDT

    Yea, I know I posted this week ago on r/windows10 but I will post this. I have this issue since nearly 2 weeks. I restarted my PC and system started acting slowly along with start button not working also my folders reseted to default settings i. e. date, files size. And system loads longer than usual. Also browser takes forever to start up and programs sometimes freezes. Before that I edited some video on VP14 and during that. Is there something I can do? It's the fault of system?

    submitted by /u/Morshe
    [link] [comments]

    One Click Update all drivers

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I was wondering if there is an app that updates all my drivers in the Device Manager

    i've searched for a while and couldn't find anything related.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Arabix_Sword
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 12:08 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. So, I am going to install a new M.2 drive in my mobile (x99a SLI krait) and since my 2 current sad are connected to the data ports that will get disabled as I attach the m.2 drive I tried moving those. One of those 2 is where I have my windows is installed for the moment, until windows releases the latest update. As I moved them on other ports on the mobile and tried booting I got the Inaccessible Boot Device error. Had to go to work so couldn't really look into it for now.

    Of course I had everything unplugged when I moved my data cables.

    What should I be trying to do to fix this, as I get home? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RyuBlade94
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Bitlocker configuration

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm trying to set the bitlocker encryption in a Windows 10 Pro laptop but when settiung up the configuration the option to set a Pin won't appear, just to save the recovery key in a USB drive. How can I activate this option? thanks!

    submitted by /u/kolo3321
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have this weird issue with their taskbar?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 11:17 PM PDT

    Occasionally, when right-clicking something on my taskbar, the popup will appear either behind the taskbar, or it won't appear at all. Do any of you also have this problem? I've been trying to fix it for a good bit, but I haven't found anything to help me out.

    submitted by /u/ChipsAhoiMcCoy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the recent update in Windows 10

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 10:28 AM PDT

    How do I get back my windows installation to like being freshly installed? i think my desktop got virus and its sooooo slow that its barely useable. windows 10 is the only OS in the desktop.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 04:28 AM PDT

    Thanks yo! 😃

    submitted by /u/garydelarosa
    [link] [comments]

    How can I delete the massive Microsoft Games folder on Win 7?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:47 PM PDT

    This is one more reason I hate Windows. Even when I'm the administrator, I still can't delete Microsoft Games from Program Files. And it's fucking 142MB's of wasted space. If I try deleting it, it just says I need permission. Can someone help me out? I would love to delete a bunch of junk in Program Files...if I had access.

    (Before you tell me if I hate Windows why do I use it, it's only as a gaming machine.)

    submitted by /u/IAmGraphiar
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Mac Mouse Cursor on Windows 10, 7 and XP (Tutorial)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 08:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel