• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, April 18, 2018

    Samsung Samsung retained the top spot as the most trusted brand in India for the second year in a row (but not in Korea)

    Samsung Samsung retained the top spot as the most trusted brand in India for the second year in a row (but not in Korea)


    Samsung retained the top spot as the most trusted brand in India for the second year in a row (but not in Korea)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 11:23 PM PDT

    Samsung global blockchain News

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 03:30 AM PDT

    Freezing/unresponsive

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 01:55 AM PDT

    I have an s9+ and sometimes when I open youtube my phone will become unresponsive with a frozen screen. I can lock the phone as usual, but when i press the power button, it wakes the screen up frozen still. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/A_Mental_Cashew
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy S7 - Bizarre charging issues

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:52 AM PDT

    This the second time this has happened to me in as many months, and I am at a loss for what is going on.

    Long story short, when I use the cable to charge the phone, occasionally I would see the "moisture detected" message, when the phone has not been anywhere near moisture.

    So I gave up on that method and have been using the wireless charging stand.

    I am getting a solid blue LED, which indicates it knows the phone is on the stand, yet the red light in the upper-left is dark, not blinking as if it was charging.

    The really weird part is the last time this happened, I gave up on the phone and was talking to insurance to replace it, when after about 24 hours magically the phone boots up, while still on the wireless stand. 24 hours?!

    What is going on here? It's as if the battery is discharging down to literally zero, so I can't force boot it. But when it died like this yesterday, it had about 50% battery!

    submitted by /u/EternalNY1
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S8 Lockscreen Problem

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:28 AM PDT

    A week or two ago I downloaded the latest update, and ever since then my lock screen wallpaper has been changing on it's own. It's almost like a blood red filter over the old lock screen.

    I use twilight(just because I used it on my old phone I know there is an innate blue light filter now)but disabling it does not change the lock screen at all.

    Anyone have any insight as to what's causing this?

    submitted by /u/gutseren
    [link] [comments]

    To all the Note 8 owners, how is the batterylife? Also if you can, give a mini review about your experience with note 8

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:22 AM PDT

    Wondering about buying new phone, how is Knox regarding Unlocking bootloader?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 05:46 AM PDT

    Im currently using HTC U11 but after years of loving HTC im bored of its customer support, and mainly software support - still rocking November security patch yay!

    So only ones i would buy from is One Plus(for its community development), Sony (idk, PS4 and TV are Sony) or Samsung(I admit, I hated Samsung till S8, you know..Touchwiz, but after many good talks about S8 i changed my mind)

    So now i have 2 options, switch directly to S9+ coming from U11, which probably doesnt seemt to be much of a upgrade, or wait for S10, as I heard about Sammys 2-year cycle.

    But one thing is bothering me, I heard a lot about Knox and its tampering, how does it work? Is it something like Xperias (where you lose some code from camera api)?

    Additional Q: How is Sammy about OS updates? Do new features come on normal basis by updates or lets say no new feature for whole life-cycle?

    submitted by /u/Sharp852
    [link] [comments]

    [S8+] Updated from 7.0 to 8.0 but nothing changed on the phone.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 04:50 AM PDT

    I updated my phone a few hours again and nothing has changed on it. No new look, no new U/I. I have been wanting to can the screen where all my apps are so it scrolls and not have that page look. Is there a something i need to change so i can actually see and use the update features?

    submitted by /u/MasterStevans
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Showcases its Latest Innovative Appliances at EuroCucina 2018

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 02:19 AM PDT

    Different sound with the new Oreo update -- Galaxy Note 8 UK

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 12:56 AM PDT

    Updated my phone and the sound is well... Not clear, sort of distorted when listening to music.

    Any ideas what might have happened? I disabled all the settings in the sound effects category and it still doesn't sound good.

    submitted by /u/Leopatto
    [link] [comments]

    please help me get my data!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 11:50 PM PDT

    my note 4 screen wont respond, complete black. i have an s7 coming. how can i do a complete phone swap with the screen not working? i have important saved phone conversations which will destroy me if i lose them please help

    submitted by /u/muffinnmannn
    [link] [comments]

    Best Battery Case for Galaxy S9+ ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 10:03 PM PDT

    Like title. Just looking for suggestions. The ones on Amazon look seriously bulky and gross, and the ZeroLemon alternative looks pretty tempting... Has anyone ever bought one of these cases? And if so, which do you recommend? Thank you for your help and time!

    submitted by /u/GuavaMyPickle
    [link] [comments]

    T-Mobile Note 8 Oreo update

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 05:25 PM PDT

    Anyone got it Yet? I had an Unlocked Note 8 that I bought directly from Samsung that I was using on T-Mobile that was updated to Oreo like a week ago. That one broke and I got a replacement from my insurance, but it's the T-Mobile version of the phone and it's saying there is no update available. Anyone else?

    Came across this too https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/144820

    Also unrelated question, my Google maps currently won't load. Just a blank screen and says "can't load maps check internet connection" (my internet is fine). Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Instincts
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked screen and major led problems on S8

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 05:25 PM PDT

    Hello! I dropped my phone and the edge cracked a few weeks ago. At first, I really didn't think it was a big deal, till some lines appeared. Now everything below the lines are flickering, but it's only the brightness. I can still see stuff, it's just annoying. Is there any settings I can change in order to keep this from happening? Or is there any way to repair without spending $250+?

    submitted by /u/MikeyMightyena
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Gear iconx 2018 pc use

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:05 PM PDT

    Hello All,

    Is there a way to reconnect the iconx to a pc after having disconnected i.e. hitting connect on the device in bluetooth devices, or do i have to remove the iconx and then re-add them every time?

    ex. I connected to the PC initially, everything worked great. then i disconnected and reconnected to my phone. later, when i went to reconnect to the PC I couldnt just enter pairing mode and hit connect on my PC, I had to re-add the iconx to my PC.

    Is there an easier way?

    submitted by /u/dan-dizimian
    [link] [comments]

    I can only hear out of one side of my headphones

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm using my S8 and out of nowhere I can only hear out of the left side of my earbuds with the right side being heard very faintly. I switched to another pair of earbuds and the problem is still there. Any ideas on what it might be and what I can do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/JXADR7
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to disable "Use for call audio" in Bluetooth settings, GearS3 disconnects completely.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 05:39 PM PDT

    Whenever I receive a call and answer it with my phone (Samsung S7 Edge), the audio still comes through the speaker of my GearS3. When I go into my Bluetooth settings (https://imgur.com/MafCHGP) and try to disable the "Call Audio" option for the GearS3 device, it completely disconnects the GearS3 from my phone! Is there any way to solve this?

    submitted by /u/BindersFullOfWomen59
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book 12 and need some help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 09:59 AM PDT

    After lots of thoughts, I just bought a Book 12 to replace my TabPro S. I'd like to move everything from this latter to the new tablet, including personal files, programs and Windows settings.

    I thought about creating a Windows backup with the provided tool and then restore from this backup on the Galaxy Book, but I fear it would completely replace the factory installation of Windows on the Book, thus losing all drivers and system files required for Windows to work. I think that using Samsung Recovery would lead to the same result.

    So, the question: is there any painless way to migrate everything to the Galaxy Book without too much hassle or third-party software?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ButchPutch
    [link] [comments]

    Gear S3 drops audio quality?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 03:38 PM PDT

    I recently got a Frontier Gear S3 to go with my Galaxy S9+. However, I noticed that when I played music via Bluetooth in my car, the audio quality sounded lower than usual (I only download 320 and 256 kbps music) and really tinny. I figured this had to do something with the dual Bluetooth connection, being connected to my watch and car at the same time. Also, it's not just my car ('15 Ford Focus), it also happens in my friend's car ('16 Toyota Camry), so it's not just a one-off problem. Is this a normal issue, and if so how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/IAmThatDrone
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use a regular wet wipe from like Buffalo Wild Wings to clean your glasses or phone screen?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 03:16 PM PDT

    Had some left over from a to-go order and was wondering if they are safe to use on those screens

    submitted by /u/waitingtodiesoon
    [link] [comments]

    360 Camera for Samsung S9?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 02:01 PM PDT

    Any recommendations? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tropicalstream
    [link] [comments]

    My S9 plus doesn't show Bluetooth names making it difficult to connect to devices. Never had this problem with my s8. Help please

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel