• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, April 22, 2018

    Samsung Close up photo of my Kindle screen, taken on a Note 8. I love modern phone cameras.

    Samsung Close up photo of my Kindle screen, taken on a Note 8. I love modern phone cameras.


    Close up photo of my Kindle screen, taken on a Note 8. I love modern phone cameras.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:23 AM PDT

    Current Setup

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 02:11 PM PDT

    Edge Screen isnt working on my Galaxy Note 8

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 07:20 AM PDT

    Hi all, I updated my phone to 8.0 recently (only recently became available in Aus) and I've noticed my edge screen isn't working at all. Settings show its on and everything. Anyone know any troubleshoot methods? it's driving me nuts.

    Will have to go to a Samsung store next weekend (I have no other time during the week) if i don't have a way to fix it.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/anook27
    [link] [comments]

    I like clear phones.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 07:07 PM PDT

    2017 Samsung Smart TV firmware upgrade query

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:10 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm getting a new 2017 Samsung Smart TV tomorrow so it will have latest UI, the question is since I live in a place where power cuts are unpredictable if I do an OTA firmware upgrade, and the power cuts off during it will the TV fail? Or does it have some protection against it to roll back to the previous firmware? I saw some videos on the update process and it lets you cancel it all the way to 100, so I guess the actual install happens when the TV reboots which is only 20 seconds long?

    Hoping for a clear answer to this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ahnafm
    [link] [comments]

    anyone tell me what these green opaque sections are on my replacement Note8?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 05:23 AM PDT

    S7 Active still a good phone?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 04:36 AM PDT

    I was looking for a phone with good specs, good battery and amoled screen. This seemed perfect for me so I ordered it, refurbished from the US (I'm in Europe). Is it still any good? I've heard a lot of good things about it minus appearance (tbh I like it) and signal reception.

    submitted by /u/Filo_ITA
    [link] [comments]

    Note 8 not delivering all text messages

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue where sending s text sometimes won't deliver to the recipient and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I've restarted the phone twice, updated all my apps, opened and tried in safe mode, turned on and turned off airplane mide to no avail. It's only some messages, not all of them. Anyone have any experience with this?

    submitted by /u/AaawhDamn
    [link] [comments]

    is "samsung experience 9" samsung's version of android 8 oreo?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 07:13 PM PDT

    Help: Samsung tablet's app page blank!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:55 PM PDT

    Had tablet for a long time; always worked well. Yesterday, without warning, a bug developed and the Apps screen is mostly blank. The Apps screen is supposed to be the repository of all apps on the tablet, whether installed by the factory or by me. I can still see the date and time in the top right corner, and swiping down the screen from the top still retrieves the Tools and Settings panel. However, the rest of the screen is blank.Ive even opened the Apps area and simply waited for 90 seconds, but nothing else appears.

    The Apps are all still accessible; the Home Screen is untouched and, if I go into a folder, I can use the Add Apps button to place any app without problem.

    Does anyone have the slightest idea what it going on?

    submitted by /u/Griezz
    [link] [comments]

    Official Samsung stores?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:43 PM PDT

    Title, traveling this year to California and wanted to know if there are any official Samsung stores (specifically San Diego, but don't mind going somewhere close) so I can buy a new galaxy

    submitted by /u/j_ram2803
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my samsung 65ju6700 remote

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:36 PM PDT

    Our original remote that came with the tv does not work anymore, it's giving a low battery message on the tv but we've tried multiple batteries, if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great. Are there any generic remotes that work with our tv? I'm finding a lot of remotes that are compatible but do not work with the "smart hub" button we have to access our apps.

    submitted by /u/dcb1221
    [link] [comments]

    Importing an s8 active to canada

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:31 PM PDT

    Like the title sayd im from canada and looking to get an s8 active which last i heard was at&t exclusive. I was wondering if anyone has had a simular experience and or done anything simular? Is there any hiccups or no no's that i should know about?

    submitted by /u/Paynerman
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with S8+ Speaker after Oreo update (Verizon)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:11 PM PDT

    Everyone once in a while while using my S8+ The speaker starts to sound all tinny and muffled for no good reason. It is fixed with a simple restart but wondering if anyone else is having this issue and knows a fix.

    submitted by /u/TimeToRule
    [link] [comments]

    S8 Volume and Brightness warning.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 05:14 PM PDT

    Love my s8 except for these 2 warnings, that you can't turn off. When trying to max the volume, you have to look down at your phone to dismiss the stupid notification that says you might get hearing loss. YEAH WE KNOW. Almost got into a car accident because I was on the phone on my headset in traffic and had to look down to get rid of the stupid notification.

    Also, the brightness warning when turning the brightness all the way on. SAMSUNG COMMON. Is this for real? We know that your screen kills your battery. I got it the first 20 times. Why no 'do not show again' button.

    Any work around would be great! :)

    submitted by /u/fightclubdevil
    [link] [comments]

    Soundbar Volume Control Issues

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    Hello, I've had my hw-hm45 soundbar hooked up with my 8000 series TV, through the TV link feature, for a few years now. It's worked great for this whole time, until recently. Now, whenever I turn on the tv, the soundbar turns on and connects, but the volume will not work with any clicker besides the soundbar's. Before my tv remote and cable box also worked. Now it just pops up "Samsung Soundbar" with the volume logo and 3 lines.

    I've tried disconnecting both from power for multiple minutes, resetting soundbar settings, and tv settings.

    Any suggestions??

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/ihp7
    [link] [comments]

    Recently took a pic of my s9!! If yall like this image, would be cool if u guys check flash.snaps which is my Instagram.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 01:04 AM PDT

    s8 screen replacement

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:37 AM PDT

    How difficult is it to replace a cracked screen on my s8? I've watched a few videos, but I can't decide whether or not I should try myself or leave it to the professionals.

    I've never done anything like this before, btw. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/babygotback_bacon
    [link] [comments]

    how do i put my privited pictures on the cloud?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 12:48 PM PDT

    title says it all

    submitted by /u/Samung46
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Samsung Galaxy Book Freezes during web browsing

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 12:00 PM PDT

    Hello! If anyone has had this happen or knows of a solution please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated :)

    Whenever I am web browsing the browser freezes. I am using Firefox and would prefer not to use explorer or chrome.

    It happens regardless of what I am doing. I bought it brand new two weeks ago and it has happened since the beginning.

    *An example of when it happens: * I may have 5-6 tabs open of reddit. I will want to close one and it freezes. I will have to minimize it or click the home button and then return to it where it is once again responsive.

    *If I switch tabs the same thing will occur. It happens frequently (within minutes of eachother) that it makes me want to throw the tablet against the wall 

    So far I have had an amazing experience with my galaxy book. I can have multiple programs running while taking notes and even running Pix4D with no problems. This only occurs when I am web browsing.

    Specs: Windows 10 Home, 7th Gen Intel® Core™ m3 Processor, 4GB/64GB 

    *Using an external harddrive and expanding memory with micro sd.

    *I bought this to take notes in class, possibly use it as a controller for UAV/UAS, and ultimately use it for remote access on my desktop. This is not my main computer but would like to be able to look up stuff online without a problem

    I only ran PIX4D to test the limits and was pleasantly surprised that it could be handled with such low ram and memory.

    This make me wonder if it is just my firefox browser? But perhaps it is not if someone else has this problem using another browser. This problem occurs regardless of what internet or hotspot I am connected to.

    Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/Sofieka
    [link] [comments]

    Just Upgraded to S9 from S6. Should I start as a new phone or transfers old data? What is the easiest way to transfer data?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just upgraded a couple weeks ago, beginning to transfer everything now. Honestly I don really need to upgrade, but the S9 is nicer with a better battery, otherwise my S6 is chugging along fine.

    But what is the easiest way for me to approach this, into moving things over or starting as a new phone?

    I am mainly worried about my contacts, text and call logs which I need moved over to the new phone. I use the phone, contacts, and messages apps supplied by android. No other side apps.

    submitted by /u/ChefBoiRC
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked S7 Edge wont work

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:53 AM PDT

    The screen flickers constantly with a shade of green, anyone got tips?

    submitted by /u/bluecargoshorts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel