• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, April 22, 2018

    OnePlus "UPDATE: OnePlus reached out to us to confirm that the May 18 release date of the OnePlus 6 mentioned in the report is FALSE.

    OnePlus "UPDATE: OnePlus reached out to us to confirm that the May 18 release date of the OnePlus 6 mentioned in the report is FALSE.


    "UPDATE: OnePlus reached out to us to confirm that the May 18 release date of the OnePlus 6 mentioned in the report is FALSE.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:14 AM PDT

    The great example of a camera quality. Whole video part was shot on OnePlus 5T handheld.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 04:12 AM PDT

    OnePlus 6 is based on the Oppo R15 Pro which has a ceramic back, IP67

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:52 AM PDT

    Do any of you actually use the Shelf?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 01:43 AM PDT

    I mean the only times I've opened it were almost all accidental. I don't use many widgets I use, and the click hold shortcuts on apps take care of everything I need.

    You guys find yourself using it often?

    submitted by /u/C2-H5-OH
    [link] [comments]

    I love the OnePlus 5...but

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:39 PM PDT

    Why include a UK type charger in the Australian launch of the phone? Spoke to a team member and the answer I got was essentially "idk, why not?"

    submitted by /u/Icarus-Has-Fallen
    [link] [comments]

    User finds out Sultan's 3/3T ROM contains AOSP apps signed with test keys.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 10:24 AM PDT

    Bought the 5T international version on Amazon, no warranty.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 07:42 PM PDT

    I recently bought the 5T on amazon without warranty because it was the international version.

    I'm scheduling a remote session with oneplus, but I heard all they do is give up and then give you an RMA.

    Will my no warranty thing be a problem if I need to send it back? Will a replacement or refund be free of charge?

    I'd rather not wait weeks for another phone, so if anybody can solve my problem I'm all for it.

    My problem is that SMS/gmail notifications/facebook notifications/some other stuff like calendar lags like hell or never appears while bluetooth is on.

    The problem persists longer, the longer bluetooth is kept on. So if I turn on bluetooth for 30 minutes, the issue will persist for 30 minutes after turning it off. If I turn on bluetooth for just a few moments, the problem (mostly) fixes itself in a few moments also.

    A phone reboot helps sometimes, but again, bluetooth fucks it up in a couple hours.

    Anybody know how to fix this?

    Things I have tried:

    Clearing cache of phone and affected apps

    Battery optimization off

    Advanced optimization off

    Factory Reset

    Resetting network settings

    submitted by /u/urboostedaf
    [link] [comments]

    Force GPU rendering makes my phone feel much smoother

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 02:41 AM PDT

    I recently made a post about how the pixel just felt amazing to use, super smooth and everything.

    I turned on "Force GPU rendering" for my phone and disabled hardware overlays and turned on 4x MSAA, and my phone seems to feel smoother for some reason, I don't know if it's just placebo or what

    Can anyone with experience tell me what this option actually does, if it makes an actual difference or if it's just placebo?

    Edit: I also changed the GPU renderer to SKIA, that seems to have the biggest impact.

    I searched a bit online and it seems that GPUs are more efficient than CPUs, and offloading some actions from the CPU to the GPU would save power for the CPU. Could this potentially save battery?

    submitted by /u/YoungRedPiller
    [link] [comments]

    5T Audio recording in loud environments (electronic concerts)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 12:03 PM PDT

    Yesterday my Nokia 7 Plus arrived and i am overall pretty happy with it. However i am a bit disappointed that there is no 60fps video recording and no way to unlock the bootloader yet.

    Now i am thinking about switching to the One Plus 5T, but because video recording at concerts is a big point for me and my last phone, the one plus 3 had a really bad audio quality, i am wondering how the 5T is performing?

    Yesterday i received a testvideo from a OnePlus 5 user and i must say i am not pretty happy with that kind of audio quality:

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMKAldjgruAFw8nHomYi-ZMgc7RWf5Vswos76eK4ZDGQnjNdxOj-3Z6G-2Ib6WKXA?key=cFVJUXdkNkY4MVNVTHNaQ3lRYUNuRTdSZC1rYnBR

    When the bass kicks in, mostly every other part of the song is not recognizable. Does the OnePlus 5 uses the same microphones as the 5T?

    What's your opinions switching from the Nokia 7 Plus to the 5T?

    Also, how is the 5T performing with snapchat? I read something about a scaling bug?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/zFr3eak
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 5T can't get MMS.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 07:52 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've had the 5T since launch and this problem started about a week ago or so. My phone won't retrieve most MMS messages and gives me an error saying check your phones MMS APN settings. I have not made any recent changes. I've been usint Textra for months, maybe it was a recent update?

    Things I've already tried doing:

    1. Restarting phone multiple times.

    2. Restarting without SIM.

    3. Restoring default APN settings.

    4. Deleting all other messaging apps except the OnePlus "Messages" app that can't be deleted. (I've tried changing that apps setting so it doesn't automatically retrieve MMS and that didn't help either.)

    I'm out of ideas, can someone please help. I have multiple group chats going and I'm trying not to switch to another messaging app so I don't lose all my current texts.

    submitted by /u/MillennialModernMan
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible battery drain

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:21 AM PDT

    Hi guys, so i've been having very bad battery drain lately on my OP3, and i really have no idea why. I've searched the forums and tried rectifying the problem for weeks but it's been shitty still. I tried tweaking kernel settings and clearing cache from google play services but i have yet to achieve an adequate amount of battery. I'm currently on Resurrection Remix 7.1.2. Had my OP3 for about 1.5 years already. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/hyella_bolognese
    [link] [comments]

    Camera fv5 freezing my 3T

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 07:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone else use camerafv5? for the past two days it freezes my phone. yesterday, i thought it was bricked coz it wouldnt turn on for 5 minutes :(

    submitted by /u/helloluna123
    [link] [comments]

    Port OnePlus Launcher To Custom ROMs?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:43 PM PDT

    I noticed that the APK will install but when you open it it says this application is only for OnePlus devices or something like that.

    It's gotta be checking something, maybe in build.prop, so wouldn't it be simple to port it? Find out what's getting checked, and make the values the same as they are on oxygen OS?

    It doesn't seem like framework stuff is required as it installs and launches fine.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/NateDevCSharp
    [link] [comments]

    "oneplus 6 official teaser nowhere yet in any social media #OnePlus"

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:32 PM PDT

    Oneplus 5 - 5.1.0 bluetooth issues car

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 09:34 AM PDT

    Recently i've updated to oxygenod 5.1.0 (android 8.1). Since this update I was unable to play music to my car by using bluetooth. On 5.0.4 it all worked perfectly fine.

    When checking the "developers options" for bluetooth I've noticed that any changes you make there will immediately reset to "system settings" except for the avrcp version.

    Today I've downgraded to 5.0.4 again and it works again with my car. I've tried the developers options again to see if they were any different on this version, but they're the same and also reset to "system settings" after changing the values.. Android auto also didn't work on 5.1.0.

    I've tried wiping cache, removing the pairing on car and phone and reconnecting and rebooting phone several times.

    Anyone experiencing the same issues or have a fix/solution?

    Btw: I have the discover media system from volkswagen.

    submitted by /u/Marco0546
    [link] [comments]

    Gallery app doesn't recognize images

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 12:32 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is was already solved here, but I searched the sub and didn't find anything like this.

    So, this happened to me yesterday. I was using my phone, and from a moment to another the gallery app stopped recognizing images. I used the file manager to confirm if my pics were still there, and they all were, but the app simply couldn't recognize them.

    I already tried to clean the cache, force stop and desactivate and reactivate the app, but nothing worked. Already restarted the phone several times too.

    Just to clarify, I didn't drop the phone, split water in it and nothing like that, the problem occured out of nowhere.

    The gallery app is updated. I'm using OnePlus 5 and Android 8.0.0.

    Edit: I downloaded other gallery apps and they are working fine. The problem is with the OP Gallery app.

    submitted by /u/Baury
    [link] [comments]

    Google Messages new chat feature problem.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 03:35 PM PDT

    Hi all, Oneplus 3 user here.

    Downloaded the Google Messages app to replace the stock SMS app and to hopefully take advantage of the new RCS / chat feature. But when setting it up it doesn't seem to work, it just seems to hang on the setup screen and never follow through. Can anyone help?

    I've already restarted the phone and force stopped the app but no luck.

    submitted by /u/justiceuk
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading the OnePlus X

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:31 AM PDT

    Currently I have the OnePlus X and I want to upgrade to the 3T or the 5

    I'm happy with the X but I want a fingerprint sensor and the Dash Charging and Android Oreo

    I found both phones online for the same price

    My main concern is the camera

    Many people say that the 3T camera is better in many ways. It has OIS and people say it's more detailed

    Is the camera on the 5 THAT BAD or should I go for the 3T?

    submitted by /u/_Kemo_
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to repair my old Oneplus One but I'm having some troubles finding all the parts. I could need some advice from some fellow Oneplus fans.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 04:13 AM PDT

    Hey, I know this might not serve the whole community but it may help more people out than just me. Also I thought about putting this ti /oneplussupport but this doesn't seem that technical, as it is more about buying.

    I still got the classic Oneplus one and I'd love to change the battery and the battery door / cover of the phone.

    • Does anybody know a reliable source to buy replacement parts from? I found batteries on amazon but they dont look too trusty.
    • I searched alot for battery doors/ covers (the original back cover), because mine is getting old. I couldn't find a single one to buy. Does someone know a place or sell his old one? That would be great!

    I'd just love to repair my phone to keep it alive as long as possible. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/nkls
    [link] [comments]

    USB-C audio on OP5

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 03:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I purchased a simple USB-C to 3.5 mm jack adaptor for my op5 as the headphone jack seems to be bent, nothing fits into it (I already tried cleaning it). So I plugged the adaptor in with my headphones, and to my surprise, audio played out the phone speaker instead of my headphones. I turned on OTG storage, which also did nothing, what the heck am I supposed to do? Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/ironicallydead
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get Oneplus One back housing A0001

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 10:01 AM PDT

    Anyone know where you can buy an OPO styleswap/battery cover? I've been searching for weeks, and they're just nonexistant.

    submitted by /u/hondaelias
    [link] [comments]

    Stop Wiping Procces - Oneplus 3T

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:14 AM PDT

    I accidentally got into the wiping menu on my Oneplus 3T. Always when I restart my phone during the process it goes to wiping, is it not possible to stop this?

    submitted by /u/Belgosome
    [link] [comments]

    5t battery drain.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 02:23 AM PDT

    I'm on Oreo Open Beta 6 atm on my OP5T and have noticed more battery drain recently. I fully charged my phone an hour ago and I'm down to 86% with 25 minutes SOT. Would a factory reset fix this problem? And also will I have the gestures still if I factory reset.

    submitted by /u/jamesc90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel