• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, April 23, 2018

    OnePlus Moronic Monday (April 23, 2018) - Your weekly questions thread!

    OnePlus Moronic Monday (April 23, 2018) - Your weekly questions thread!


    Moronic Monday (April 23, 2018) - Your weekly questions thread!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 07:11 AM PDT

    This is /r/oneplus' weekly thread for simple questions. More complicated tech support requests and comments begging for codes etc. are not allowed.

    Questions will be archived in the wiki under the FAQ section.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    On this day four years ago, the OnePlus One was officially unveiled. Happy birthday!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 03:46 AM PDT

    Camera quality : OP5T vs iPhone7 vs Galaxy S6

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 10:03 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I switched to a OP5T a few months back and like a lot of people I noticed the post-processing issue on many pictures I took, I tried Google Camera ports but the "dot" issue is still there so I decided to compare with my old phones (stock camera for all devices) to see how it looks side by side.

    I created a few imgur albums to compare the phones.

    OP5T is phone A, iPhone 7 is phone B and Galaxy S6 is phone C.

    Photo 1

    Photo 2

    Panorama

    Photo 4

    Photo 5

    Photo 6

    Zoom 2x

    Video screenshot

    Videos : Phone A - Phone B - Phone C

    After a quick comparison side-by-side I was surprised that the OP5T pictures looked really nice but are sometimes over-processed for my taste/opinion.

    I find almost all the pictures from the OnePlus to be better than those from the iPhone 7.

    I am also surprised how the Galaxy S6 still manage to impress me.

    Now about the "watercolor painting" effect, it is really noticeable and it makes some pictures look weird, I really hope OP can improve this point, funny to see that the iPhone 7 can have sometimes a similar effect (but a lot less obvious)

    The real issue is panorama, it is unusable on the OP5T at the moment.

    What do you think ?

    submitted by /u/linuzel
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus India website updated for oneplus 6

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:33 AM PDT

    [OP5] Can't hear ringing when placing a outgoing call.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 01:49 PM PDT

    Usually when making calls, you can always hear the other line ringing (Ring back tone). When the ringing stops the recipient either answers or the call goes to voicemail. This is what has been happening since the beginning of cellphones and even landlines.

    For the OnePlus 5, I no longer hear ringing when I am calling someone, so when my phone says "Calling with Google Voice to....MOM" for example, I can't even tell if my call is going through until I hear my mother's voice. It's really unnerving and makes me feel like i'm not calling someone. How can I fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/D_Ashido
    [link] [comments]

    5T viewfinder laggy?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:04 PM PDT

    I've used this phone for a couple months now without issues up until recently where the camera's viewfinder would be lagging behind noticeably. I first saw this on the snapchat app but figured it was cause of snapchat's terrible android app, but when switching to the default camera app the viewfinder is just as laggy. I've restarted the phone and looked up other solutions but couldn't find anything. If anyone has any idea how to fix this I'd appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Phoenix7777
    [link] [comments]

    'Our approach to honest design.'

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 04:54 AM PDT

    Open discussion: Getting the # model vs the t?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 07:40 PM PDT

    Personally I prefer the to get the t since it's more "polished" and usually comes in more color variants. But, it's also more expensive to get every year.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RoseSkinnyJeans
    [link] [comments]

    Does Hydrogen OS get past Safetynet?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 01:33 PM PDT

    Owning a 5T I recently installed LineageOS to get rid of anything Google. However, this has many downsides when it comes to stability and smoothness. Also: with an unlocked bootloader and custom ROM it's nearly impossible to get past Safetynet.

    Currently I'm considering flashing Hydrogen OS, which is Oxygen but for the Chinese market. Thus tackeling the smoothness and stability issues. Is anyone able to answer the question whether Hydrogen (maybe with a relocked bootloader) will pass Safetynet?

    submitted by /u/Vygotsk
    [link] [comments]

    The Lab entrance confirmation?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 03:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Entered The Lab tonight but now wondering if I should have received a confirmation email of my entry. I started getting paranoid that I might have misspelled my email.

    Does anyone know if I should receive any confirmation of entry?

    submitted by /u/SavageOranges
    [link] [comments]

    5t users, how's battery life after 8.1 (bonus points for with factory reset)?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 07:05 PM PDT

    After resetting I'm consistently getting 9 hours SoT (20-25 hours between full charges, no battery saver but with dark theme enabled)! What about you? Is anyone hitting the 10 hour mark?

    submitted by /u/RoseSkinnyJeans
    [link] [comments]

    Request: Please make the Switch app uninstallable

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 01:02 PM PDT

    There's really no use for if after the first day, half the time not at all.

    submitted by /u/ConnorRoss
    [link] [comments]

    Likelihood of the OnePlus 6 supporting the new 600mhz TMobile band?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 03:07 PM PDT

    High or low likelihood that the 6 will support 600mhz TMobile band?

    submitted by /u/scrubling
    [link] [comments]

    Op3t: Connecting to bluetooth headphone make wifi slow?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if i'm the only one but if I connect my op3t to Bluetooth headphone my wifi speed doesnt go above 15mbps. When I disconnect it the speed comes back to normal 26mbps. This issue is reproduceable 100% of the time. Even when connecting to the headphone while speedtesting the speed immediately tanks.

    Anyone have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Alawami
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone rocking their 5/5T with a naked screen? Is GG5 really that prone to scratches?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 02:28 AM PDT

    Lineage nightly 2018-04-21 fails to boot on OP3.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 04:19 PM PDT

    Just a heads up. I keep the last working image in flash just in case and had to use it today. I'd skip this week's build.

    submitted by /u/thrakkerzog
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 5T - should I upgrade or not?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    If I understand some threads on this subreddit correctly then the newest update (5.1.0) seems to have some issues in regards to battery drain and stuttering when switching apps. Is this still the case? Should I wait for a hotfix or the next update?

    Right now I'm pretty happy with how the phone works on a daily basis and I don't want to ruin the performance I get right now.

    submitted by /u/NedosEUW
    [link] [comments]

    Every once in a while my phone does 2 short vibrates but no notification shows up

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 03:26 PM PDT

    I have a oneplus 5t, and the vibrates are short and in succession, like a notification. I have figured out that one source is an Instagram dm, but it happens relatively often and most of the time that's not the case. How can I figure out what's causing it?

    submitted by /u/fijifilm
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with USB connection sharing

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 11:35 AM PDT

    Hello, I have a OP5T but the USB connection sharing won't work. I connect my phone to my Windows computer, enable USB sharing on my phone, but nothing is detected on my computer. Actually, when I enable the sharing, I can hear the noise Windows make when a device is unplugged... Any idea on how to fix that?

    submitted by /u/noougatine
    [link] [comments]

    Go for a OnePlus 6 or Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 09:10 AM PDT

    The OnePlus 6 is looking like it's set to be €550/600 but for that price I'm really expecting a lot more, especially in terms of the camera. I'm able to get a Samsung Galaxy S9 brand new for €700 however, should I go for an S9 or OP6?

    submitted by /u/jamesc90
    [link] [comments]

    Pete Lau says the OnePlus 6 will come with a glass back and 'premium hand-feel'

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 05:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone have original TPU case for OnePlus 5T around Vancouver that they don't want or need?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 01:29 PM PDT

    Wiped out going down the hill at Whistler and my phone flew out of my pocket. No damage but the case is torn.

    Your generosity is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/neilmahal42
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding recent apps management (op5)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 05:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Since the last stable update I've been having some problems with battery drain and to try to fix this I went to settings> advanced.> recent app management and switched from normal to deep cleaning. So far I guess battery has improved by a little bit but will need a few more days to really come to a conclusion. What I meant to ask you guys is if you have tried to change this setting and if it impacts usage that much. I use Messenger a lot and haven't noticed any weird restarts and such

    submitted by /u/neurotoxin46
    [link] [comments]

    music app

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 11:45 AM PDT

    I want to set Spotify as default music app but 1+5t doesnt see spotify as a music player. what should i do

    submitted by /u/berdog
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer Motherboard from one OP3 to another?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 03:30 AM PDT

    I have 2 OP3's. One with a broken screen and the other with faulty motherboard. Original motherboard costs 270$'s. Which Im not willing to spend. So, what I plan to do is, transfer the motherboard from the broken screen phone and replace the faulty motherboard. I wanted to know if it is possible? or if anyone has tried it? I posted it on oneplus support a few days ago..but no response. I can also replace the screen but I feel that is a little harder to remove screen when compared to replacing motherboards. Thanks in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/sleepdeprivedindian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel