• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, April 16, 2018

    Netflix on TV Tech Support

    Netflix on TV Tech Support


    Netflix on TV

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:20 AM PDT

    So recently i joined Netflix and am using it on my iPad Air. My LG tv also has Netflix on it. Now i just have a question. Is there a way i can feed what has been downloaded on my iPad to the TV? Because i know theres an option to connect to the TV but all it does is just load whatever episode i played from the beginning. My wifi speed is pretty bad and its a guarantee that HD viewing isnt possible unless i download the episodes beforehand. So could there be a way to watch the downloads on the TV? Or maybe even download on the TV?

    submitted by /u/Alexander_SH
    [link] [comments]

    How do i adjust the resolution to fit this tv?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 04:08 AM PDT

    Automating computer object move in Active Directory

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 05:26 AM PDT

    Looking for some ideas on how to automate moving a computer object in Active Directory.

    Currently, I have an EXE that will do it if you provide it domain admin credentials and will run as a scheduled task, but this can't be created as a Group Policy because it won't store passwords at a domain level.

    What we're looking for is to have a computer image in one OU and at the end of the image process move into a production OU.

    submitted by /u/chapel976
    [link] [comments]

    Soniq TV / Kogan Sound bar audio

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 04:36 AM PDT

    Hello,

    We have a Soniq TV model E32V15D-AU and we cannot figure out how to get audio to our Kogan Bluetooth Sound bar. We have tried putting it in all the audio out ports but for only one of the ports the sound comes out but only on the right side. We also tried this with another set of speakers and the same thing happened, it only came out on the right side. If you know anyway this can be fixed it will be a great help.

    Thanks!

    GeocachingAddict

    submitted by /u/GeocachingAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Build PC Stuck in Restart Loop

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 03:55 PM PDT

    Swapped out a few parts on my PC (case/liquid cooling) and now when I turn it on I can't get past a blue screen of death. More specifically, microsoft stop code 0xc000021a.

    Mobo is an ASUS Sabertooth 990fx, and whenever the computer tries to boot up, the "BOOT_DEVICE_LED" light flashes, then goes off. I've unplugged all other HDD's besides the SSD where my OS lives. I'm at a loss for what to do.

    submitted by /u/datfritch
    [link] [comments]

    My Laptop Keyboard suddenly stopped

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 02:26 PM PDT

    I have Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop. I was playing with PS4 Controller attach in evening. However at night when I started it again. It just suddenly stopped working

    All the keyboard keys are not responding at all. Except for power button and touchpad. I tried turing on and off the filter keys, cannot find the Keyboard in Device Manager

    Please help me

    submitted by /u/kalingad_dynasty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel