• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, April 16, 2018

    HTC Where do downloads from chrome get saved?

    HTC Where do downloads from chrome get saved?


    Where do downloads from chrome get saved?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 10:47 PM PDT

    I've had a recurring problem with downloading images on chrome where unless I go to the actual website and download it from there, it looks like it's been downloaded, but doesn't show up in the gallery folder, only in downloads, and doesn't give any indication of where it's been saved.

    How do I figure out where the images have gone?

    I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked downloads in the app, tried another web browser and doing a folder/file name search on my phone. Nothing has worked.

    I have the desire 628.

    submitted by /u/fromyahootoreddit
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good upgrade from the HTC 10?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    HTC battery problems

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 01:54 PM PDT

    My HTC phone is two years old this month. I've been having battery problems with it: it doesn't hold a charge as well as it used to (typical of phones), and it overheats very very easily (which is worrisome).

    I'd change the battery, but this is a pay-as-you-go phone, and for whatever reason the battery compartment is sealed. This phone (model number htccd200L) is designed with a non-removable back cover, and I don't know what I can do.

    I'd imagine the easiest thing to do would be to change the battery on this thing, but considering it's a sealed phone I don't even know if it's possible. Any help?

    submitted by /u/idrivethebusbackward
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked screen u11 plus

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 04:24 AM PDT

    So I dropped my phone at school last Friday . Was at the gym and suddenly my phone slipped out of my hands while running on a treadmill. Now the screen is cracked and was wondering does the warranty of my phone come with a replacement screen? If not what would the price to repair my screen cost around

    submitted by /u/ItsYoshi_
    [link] [comments]

    HTC U11 orginal charger or 3rd party? Does it matter?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2018 08:32 AM PDT

    I bought a HTC U11 without the charger. But I got a 3amp charger that is from a 3rd party. It charges fine, not rapidly changing but just as fast. Is this bad for the battery? Should I buy the orginal charger and cable?

    submitted by /u/TheInvention
    [link] [comments]

    HTC 10 with Usonic Headphones

    Posted: 05 Apr 2018 01:50 AM PDT

    HTC recently pushed Oreo update with Usonic feature to HTC 10. Did anyone tried Usonic earphones with HTC 10? Are they working with active noise cancellation and custom sound profile?

    submitted by /u/satreddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel