• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, April 16, 2018

    Samsung Samsung Chromebook Pro Gets An Upgrade That Users Want: A Backlit Keyboard

    Samsung Samsung Chromebook Pro Gets An Upgrade That Users Want: A Backlit Keyboard


    Samsung Chromebook Pro Gets An Upgrade That Users Want: A Backlit Keyboard

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 08:50 PM PDT

    Samsung Galaxy S8 Fingerprint Scanner Chipped

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:44 AM PDT

    Hello, my fingerprint scanner has either chipped or has been worn down because I can see under the black cover and it will not register my fingerprint. Its smaller than a period yet its big enough to make the 'Make Sure Your Finger Is Dry' message come up in error.

    I'm also worried that this will ruin the water resistance of the phone. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/SynthRysing
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Flow Problem

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    I've been using Samsung flow to login to my laptop, but today suddenly a problem popped up on my phone telling me that it wasn't able to connect. I updated the windows version, but the the mobile version kept telling me to update when there wasn't any update in the galaxy store.

    submitted by /u/justinechang
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Automatic "On"/ alarm function in new 6 series TV

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 06:47 AM PDT

    I just bought a 55" 630D smart TV. Previous TVs that I've owned have an "automatic on" setting that I've liked using for some extra help getting out of bed in the morning. This TV either doesnt have this function or it's very well hidden.

    So does anyone know if this is possible with this specific TV? And if not, any work arounds? I was trying to find a way to do it with my phone since the smart features connected to my Note8, but no luck there either. Any 3rd party solutions for this?

    submitted by /u/SpecterGT260
    [link] [comments]

    Background of default Phone app suddenly too dark to see text

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 10:58 PM PDT

    So I have used the default Phone app for years now, and recently had an update for the Samsung S8. However, days after the update was completed the Phone app now looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/Dh59gAX.jpg

    Because of the dark text, it's completely unreadable, and the contacts tab is the same way. I can't find a 'lowlight' setting or something similar, but is there a way to fix this or at least change the text in that app?

    submitted by /u/Zaccyjaccy
    [link] [comments]

    S8 making the screen even darker

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 11:06 PM PDT

    I have the s8. At night sometimes I feel that the screen is still to bright even when I make it as dark as possible. Any ideas of how to make the screen go even darker?

    submitted by /u/kstein2
    [link] [comments]

    What music is absolutely stunning on S9/+ speakers?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 02:25 PM PDT

    Most music sounds great on them, but this one blew my away.

    Emotional- Flux Pavilion (Orchestral Version)

    Phone speakers are getting better, which is quite surprising coming from Samsung. Got any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Wahots
    [link] [comments]

    Should i upgrade to s9 plus

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 12:21 AM PDT

    I have a note 5 currently and i get 2-3 hours of screen on time with the screen at FHD and the brightness on auto i also close apps as soon as i get done with them and the battery is still bad i just want to know will i get 5 hours of screen in time on FHD S9+ like browsing reddit,facebook,instagram,twitter and youtube ?

    submitted by /u/kissa_ku_zeku
    [link] [comments]

    1 *Request* Galaxy s9+ showroom on display video

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 11:58 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, So basically what made me buy galaxy s9+ was the video that was playing on the device in the showroom. It was something like a golden retriever shaking off water in slo mo, then a human doing skiing something like that. It looked very gorgeous on this phone.

    The thing is I purchased this phone in India and then travelled to Mauritius. Here also, samsung has put up the same video in showrooms. So, I'm guessing this is used all over the world. If anyone has the link, please share. Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/thugz_doge
    [link] [comments]

    Would I have to get the LCD replaced to get that fixed?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 05:52 PM PDT

    Notification Bar Clock

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 12:43 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to keep the clock the in the notification bar on the screen, while watching a YouTube video or other video apps? I've done it before on accident but cant seem to figure out how to do it intentionally.

    submitted by /u/ALEXANDERisKING
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading to a S9

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 05:07 PM PDT

    I currently have a S7 and the battery life isn't enough for my day anymore. Is it worth paying all the money just for a battery upgrade or should I wait for the next model?

    submitted by /u/jacob_power
    [link] [comments]

    Ebay fake S8 cases.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 03:11 PM PDT

    Hello, I recently got my S8 and I am using my friend's old case, but it's ugly and I wanted a new and official one. So I went to eBay and bought one for 8$. I suspected that it will be a fake one, but I just thought I'd refund it if it is. However I just realised I have no actual way to prove that it isn't genuine... Do you think these cases are actually genuine or do you have any experience with them? And if these are scams how should I prove it to eBay?

    submitted by /u/Xescure
    [link] [comments]

    Can't photo scroll anymore ...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 02:11 PM PDT

    After the last two updates, I can't scroll through my photos. I have to select one photo and view it... then back out and select the next photo. Wash ,rinse and repeat... does anyone know how to solve this extremely annoying issue ?

    Thanks, Chris

    submitted by /u/chrischampeon777
    [link] [comments]

    Music player

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 01:24 PM PDT

    Hello people! A friend of mine bought a Moto Z 2 or whatever and his music player displays the band's album cover when in lock screen, can we do the same in touchwiz? Thanks and sorry for the ignorance

    submitted by /u/Marrks23
    [link] [comments]

    Prioritise notifications

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 10:43 AM PDT

    Have they removed the feature or something, I go to settings, notifications, select the app and there is no option for prioritising them

    submitted by /u/Luke_S4
    [link] [comments]

    How to Turn Off Bixby Briefing by default

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 10:33 AM PDT

    Hello, I personally think that waking up to elevator music, followed by a weather forecast and date is extremely annoying. However, everytime when I ask bixby or google to set an alarm, it by default enables the bixby briefing, forcing me to go to the clock and disabling it, taking away the purpose of asking my voice assistant to do it, so I would like to know how I can make every single alarm I set in the future to not have bixby breifing.

    submitted by /u/E2TheFom
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung MU6400 TV - HDR

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 10:01 AM PDT

    Playing HDR movie through build in Plex app - very dim (colors are fine) unless Contrast Enhanser is set to High... is it normal? Its Plex fault? Dont have UHD disc player to check this with hdmi source

    submitted by /u/Gintoro
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better way to edit slow mo vids?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:43 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out if I can use premiere or some other application on PC to edit the slow mo videos I took on my S8+, is this possible? It's a huge pain in the ass to use the built-in slow mo editor.

    submitted by /u/sumwhatkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Backup?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:35 AM PDT

    Recently I've noticed that the S9 I got was a defective phone and I'm planning to get it replaced this week. I have already customized it to my liking. Is there any way to back up my photos, wallpaper, apps and their placements, every alarm and reminder and even ringtones and messages that I've made so that I don't have to go through all of those again when I change my phone gets replaced?

    submitted by /u/paoeranger
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a 10" Galaxy Tab A - What software (if any) should I remove?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:22 AM PDT

    Picked it up for free with a bunch of gift cards, and I want to use it for comics, reading, and Netflix. What can I strip off without rooting it?

    submitted by /u/TheGoshDarnedBatman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel