• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, April 21, 2018

    HTC Is there a way to change the status/notification slide down bar/menu color on Android 8.0.0?

    HTC Is there a way to change the status/notification slide down bar/menu color on Android 8.0.0?


    Is there a way to change the status/notification slide down bar/menu color on Android 8.0.0?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 02:28 AM PDT

    Before being forced updated to Android 8.0.0, my HTC 10 status/notification slide down bar/menu color was dark gray/black.

    Now after the update it's bright white which destroys my eyes at night.

    Is there a way to change the status/notification slide down bar/menu color on Android 8.0.0? I use Verizon if that helps?

    This -> https://i.imgur.com/S3OOHWo.png

    submitted by /u/Ganjasaurus_
    [link] [comments]

    Not seeing how to disable PiP in HTC 10 Oreo

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 03:30 PM PDT

    For Verizon... I've followed mutiple websites but the settings are apparently different. The Maps app (Google) during Navigation popped down a little window after I hit the home button, which got in the way of buttons and swiping, and I saw no way to just turn it on or off at least for the next half-hour, or permanently.

    I'm not sure I like PiP, right now it seems like it'll be more of a nuisance, especially with apps that already show in the pull-down bar when not fullscreens.

    I'm OK disabling PiP for all apps if I have to, but right now I'm just not finding a way to suspend/disable it in any way.

    submitted by /u/dhinged
    [link] [comments]

    HTC Vice partners with World Economic Forum.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 08:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel