• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, April 20, 2018

    Hey so im having an issue with my keyboard Tech Support

    Hey so im having an issue with my keyboard Tech Support


    Hey so im having an issue with my keyboard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 01:31 PM PDT

    currently whenever i press and hold a key say the shift key to run in a game it acts as though i am spamming the key so it stops and starts my running rapidly please help its hindering me useless in all games. im not sure what to do im using windows 10. and no special things on my keyboard.

    submitted by /u/ANamedGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Vcruntime140dll missing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 10:57 AM PDT

    For some time now I've been getting a message every time I turned on my labtop saying I was missing Vcruntime140dll. Does anyone know where I can find the file?

    submitted by /u/PrimePyro
    [link] [comments]

    Cursor turns white with no outline whenever hovering over text or text boxes.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:56 PM PDT

    Whenever I move my cursor over text or text boxes my cursor turns white with no outline so it is almost impossible find (not to mention incredibly frustrating!). This also only occurs when the laptop is not connected to a docking station. I am using an HP Elitebook and Windows 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/snacks4all
    [link] [comments]

    Reinstalled audio drivers, now my computer doesn't see my headset's mic.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:55 PM PDT

    My dell audio driver always pops up with a little screen where i can choose if my current audio device is a headset or earbud etc. at some point that was gone and I couldn't select my headset anymore. I reinstalled the basic drivers but had a really shitty mic, then I reinstalled the dell audio drivers and still had a shitty mic. Realised that this was actually my integrated laptop mic... The only other out-of-the-ordinary-thing I did was install skype around that time. (app).

    I went to the hardware troubleshoot via control panel and it told me to restart, did that, still doesn't show my headset's mic in the recording devices list.

    Windows 10

    I am worried that i will mess up again..

    submitted by /u/Laggosaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Computer went into sleep mode right in the middle of being used, while Sleep mode is set to Never! Is this malware related?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:11 PM PDT

    Turn off the display is set to never as well. But my computer went to sleep mode right in the middle of using it. That hasn't happened to me before. It was very weird. Is it malware related?

    submitted by /u/annie093
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot format USB to FAT32 [Windows10]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 02:33 PM PDT

    Hi

    I have a 60gig usb drive that I was using to watch movies thru my xbox 360 and Vizio TV. I recently deleted a bunch of movies off of the usb drive and formatted it because I wanted a "fresh" feeling of putting new movies onto the usb. Evidently that changed the format type of my usb from FAT32 to exFAT.

    I cannot find a way (without paying for a program) to change the format type back to FAT32 so that my xbox 360 and Vizio TV can read it. The only available options are exFAT or NTFS. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/dream_walker09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel