• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, April 22, 2018

    Gmail neither show swipe to archive email nor the archive button in the topbar Android Apps

    Gmail neither show swipe to archive email nor the archive button in the topbar Android Apps


    Gmail neither show swipe to archive email nor the archive button in the topbar

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 05:50 AM PDT

    I add an Outlook account and archive button doesn't appear at all, I have to manually move the email to the "Archived" folder. Gmail account has no problem. How to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mariposa-indigo
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop gcam from mirroring images

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 04:30 AM PDT

    Not a bug, every gcam I've tested has mirrored the images.its not really anything big,but it gets annoying.

    submitted by /u/ryverzz
    [link] [comments]

    Best app for tracking how much you use your phone and how much time you spend in specific apps?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 09:21 AM PDT

    (App) Phonograph Music Player: Different Album And Song Cover Images

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:37 AM PDT

    Hi folks!

    I have a question regarding the Phonograph Music Player app on android. I have a specific situation:

    I have an album with songs in it. This album has a cover image and therefore every song of this album has the same cover image.

    Now to my question: Is it possible to assign a different cover image to one specific song so it does show up in the music player, when the song gets played (instead of the album cover image)?

    I hope I could explain it well enough, since English is not my native language. :)

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Kiroyal
    [link] [comments]

    BlackPlayer EX - #NowPlaying?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 09:16 AM PDT

    I noticed in the settings today there's a setting for sharing images via something called #NowPlaying. I can't figure out what exactly this is and/or how to use it. I'm assuming it's some sort of sharing for social media.

    Is this a feature of BlackPlayer itself, or a separate app?

    submitted by /u/ActionMakShin
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Nova launcher faster?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 10:40 AM PDT

    I have been through Evie launcher and the other likes and have noticed how damn fast they are. I agree that the Nova launcher has a lot of settings going on in the background, but are there any tricks to make this launcher be way faster - in terms of opening of the app drawer, and the general functionalities?

    submitted by /u/shonilchi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Apple Music App.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 09:57 AM PDT

    Can I access iTunes(My library, ability to buy & download Music & Podcasts) through the Apple Music App, or is the App just for the Apple Music service?

    submitted by /u/MADNESS_NH97
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram constant crashing on Note8

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 12:46 AM PDT

    Hi all. Is anyone else having constant crashing with Instagram on their Note8? I never experienced this with other phones but on the Note8 it's guaranteed after around 20 mins of using the app. It suddenly grinds and stops loading images properly then crashes. I'm then having to Force Stop it and restart the app and it's totally fine again for another 10-20 mins or so until it happens again.

    It seems lots of threads on this online but nothing solid that has worked for me. Any ideas?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/underthesign
    [link] [comments]

    What is really the fastest, easiest way to transfer text and links etc. between Android and pc?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    Without having to login everytime etc.

    submitted by /u/Qipeki
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an alarm clock app that slowly increases the ringtone volume. Thanks

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 11:44 AM PDT

    ViPER4Android 2.6.0.0-2.6.0.4 (Unofficial Update)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 03:40 PM PDT

    A Music Player that supports multiple artists?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:45 PM PDT

    I have a few songs in my collection that have multiple artists. Unfortunately most apps look past it. They usually only make one entry for the first artist and ignore the second.

    I was wondering if anyone knows of an app that would create two artist entries and attach the song to both of them?

    Money is not an issue, I don't mind paying for a good app.

    submitted by /u/RotThenDreamtNaught
    [link] [comments]

    Grocery list with flyers like Flipp

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:15 PM PDT

    Are there any other apps like Flipp that contain the flyers from local grocery stores and let you circle items you want to buy? I like Flipp, but it's not perfect and I'd like to try others.

    Edit: I've tried Reebee, but I find it's not as good as Flipp

    submitted by /u/Et__Cetera
    [link] [comments]

    Any musicians out there?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:44 PM PDT

    My phone has become a valuable tool in making music: it's the only tuner I carry everywhere I go, its perfect for jotting lyrics or concepts - it is my impromptu recorder. But I know there is greater potential. I archieved ideas through Garageband on an iPad years ago, and am looking to return to the habit now on my Android phone. Does anyone have an App recommendation? Favorite music related Apps in general? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/LydianBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast app that shares state with Google Home?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:23 PM PDT

    I started using Google Home to listen to podcasts and love that it keeps track of where I left off in episodes. I also want to listen on my phone when away from home, is there an app that shares the same positions? Ideally I'd want to cache some of the episodes offline too. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GritsNGreens
    [link] [comments]

    Infact - Daily Random Facts, cool facts, fun fact

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:40 PM PDT

    When a male bee climaxes, their testicles explode then they die. Get more interesting and cool facts. For more facts Install Our App Infact - daily Random facts Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infact.randomfacts.wtf.coolfacts iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infact-daily-random-facts/id1343158603?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

    submitted by /u/QikMusicPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Shared shopping lists?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 05:39 PM PDT

    I want an app that allows me to make shopping lists/wish lists, and then share them with my family and have them sync in real time. I tried Listonic, and that's so close, but 15 dollars to remove ads is really rubbing me the wrong way. Any simple, cheap alternatives?

    submitted by /u/lued123
    [link] [comments]

    Why do flynx ask for contact permission?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:38 PM PDT

    Edit: make phone calls permission

    submitted by /u/UnknowBan
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Map Paper Live Wallpaper

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 04:48 PM PDT

    Today I've got little treat for your homescreens - Map Paper. It shows stylized map of your current location as device wallpaper.

    While used as live wallpaper Map Paper is location aware - that means it will refresh automatically when you move (with respect to choosen update frequency).

    Of course you can also use Map Paper as traditional static wallpaper - only difference is that you must refresh it manually.

    There's reasonable level of customization - color themes, adjustable map zoom and brightness level of layers (land/roads/water)

    Other features include:

    • Few update frequency intervals

    • Scrollable and single screen wallpaper

    • Desktop shortcut for quick refresh (paid)

    • Automatic update of static wallpaper on map style change (paid)

    Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oh1.mappaper.reg

    Or here (free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oh1.mappaper.free

    submitted by /u/shavn
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] FREE QR Code READER 'ANDROID'

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 03:58 AM PDT

    QR Code READER is a tool that allows you to scan any kind of barcode demension. All you have to do is point the camera toward the barcode and let the app do its work. Fast result is guaranteed.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.gamenlearn.qrcodereader

    submitted by /u/othmanegaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel