• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, April 23, 2018

    [DEV] 1 Year + of learning Java. Ive Made A Thing. Android Apps

    [DEV] 1 Year + of learning Java. Ive Made A Thing. Android Apps


    [DEV] 1 Year + of learning Java. Ive Made A Thing.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 11:20 PM PDT

    Im Actually quite pleased. Despite I imagine in a few years ill be horrified by the code i wrote, Im sort of amazed ive actually done it, Its my first game Ive ever made (properly) I also released the code on github, So others my laugh at my code. Its not an amazing game nor is it perfect so don't expect alot.

    Ive made a bunch of other apps in the past, All really sort of building up to making my own games, im hoping this will be first of many. It will most-likely flop heavily. Which might be a good think.

    Source: https://github.com/Arxhtects/Floaty-Boxxy

    Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=archtectsproductions.floaty_boxxy_release

    submitted by /u/Archtects
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Is this loss?: A TensorFlow Lite classifier app for Loss.jpg

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 12:41 AM PDT

    I built this app over a week as a way to learn how to use TensorFlow with Mobilenets and to get some experience with Google Play (and partly as a dare). It's written in Java, as I wasn't able to find a Kotlin API for TFLite. It was built with Bazel.

    I'm pretty satisfied with the actual detector's performance, although I expect I could improve the UI a little bit. It's a weird UX, as you want it to be as simple and fast as possible (loss/notloss) but you also want it to have some sort of recognizability. I would love to hear your thoughts.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=party.eigenloss.android.isthisloss

    submitted by /u/isthisloss_app
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an alarm app that uses random YouTube videos pulled from your subscriptions as the alarm?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 06:07 AM PDT

    I get used to alarm sounds very quickly so I end up not waking up. Would be nice to have a random YouTube video play as an alarm so that it's always different.

    submitted by /u/Goofy117
    [link] [comments]

    Mass remove uninstalled apps from Google Play > My apps & games > Library ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:39 AM PDT

    Is there a way to mass remove all the uninstalled apps that are still listed under Google Play > My apps & games > Library ?

    I think at one point you could select multiple entries in that list but now it seems you can only click each X one by one.

    submitted by /u/mDarken
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for dan-gel-safeboory app

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 09:18 AM PDT

    Is there any imageboard app similar to the official Sankaku app, With pool support and everything?

    submitted by /u/Oglifatum
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Let's play my first game ever - Dunidle

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:46 AM PDT

    I have released my first game ever on Google Play Store for almost 5 months now. Actually, I just discovered this sub. I would like to hear comments from you guys, so I can improve my game.

    In a game, you can unlock and upgrade many different heroes, and manage a party to crawl through dungeons.

    Here is a trailer video: https://youtu.be/2MYc7rwwDuY

    Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aratnon.pixel.idle.dungeon.dunidle

    Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dunidle/

    Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/aratnon
    [link] [comments]

    [dev]Launch new short news app awesummly(redesign). looking for your feedback

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 06:06 AM PDT

    Awesummly is India's fastest, short and best news app that is a completely ad-free, lightweight, and brings you breaking news from multiple national (India) and international sources in summarised format. Please try and give us your valuable feedback. Download Awesummly:short news app now from playstore

    submitted by /u/awesummly
    [link] [comments]

    Any 2 hourly and 3 hourly alarm clocks in Android

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:51 AM PDT

    I came across 'Hourly Chimes' alarm clock which notifies me every hour. I am looking to remind me every 2 and 3 hours. Is there an app for that?

    submitted by /u/shonilchi
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Essential Alarm Clock - Free & ad-free

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:05 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    There must be a thousand alarm clock apps out there (if not more), but if you, like me, were ever looking for something simple and beautiful, check this out:

    Essential Alarm Clock on Play Store

    I tried to make it as elegant and as easy to use as possible. Hope you'll like it.

    Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kapibara55
    [link] [comments]

    Top Music Player 2018

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 09:47 AM PDT

    So here's a little info. I don't use high end earphones. I'm using an Lg G5 right now. While I'm far from being an audiophile, I must say that sound quality matters A LOT to me. The only reason I don't use high end earphones for my phone is because I suck really bad at taking care of them. Figured it's better to just invest in music player apps.

    I used to use V4A and V4Arise, but since I don't plan on rooting mg G5 anymore, I would appreciate some suggestions.

    What are the best music apps on android in terms of sound quality?

    Here are some I've tried/used:

    1. Neutron - bought it and was not disappointed. It's my daily driver right now, but the settings are way too complicated for me. I'm learning the different settings, but it will prolly take time (I'm using premade settings from other users right now with little tweaks to fit my earphones and my needs).

    2. Poweramp - been using this for years since, like I said, I used V4A/V4Arise. I never really felt the sound lacking until I decided to forgo root...

    3. Blackplayer - nothing special, imho, in terms of sound, but I like its UI best.

    4. PlayerPro - one of the first players I used. Quite bulky. Was never really into it once I found other players.

    I've read that Noozy is good, and I will probably try that. I've also heard good things about USB Audio Player Pro, but since it's not free, I'd like some opinions before buying.

    What do you guys suggest? Are there any music players that I don't know of that are good in terms of sound quality? Anything that rivals or is better than Neutron is a go for me.

    Thanks! I appreciate your answers. :)

    Edit: so it appears Noozy doesn't play well with the G5...

    submitted by /u/givemeyourusername
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus launcher

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 09:44 AM PDT

    Hi, any chance to install the oneplus 5t launcher for a NON oneplus device?

    submitted by /u/Cizzle4
    [link] [comments]

    What VPN is the best?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 12:11 PM PDT

    is it worth using it if I don't use public wi fi?

    submitted by /u/ShaDoWVoiX
    [link] [comments]

    Equivalent to Facebook Purity for Android?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 08:09 AM PDT

    I absolutely hate the bubbly, mid-2000s looking UI Facebook is transitioning to. The round profile pictures, the chat bubble comments, it's a horrible waste of screen space and it's ugly. I liked the old UI with square profile pictures and efficient use of space in comments. So, I've been using a year-and-a-half old version of Facebook since these updates rolled out. However, as of today, that version of Facebook no longer works, it simply crashes on launch. I've tried clearing data, restarting the phone, it's just dead. So I've begun to search for a permanent solution that doesn't constantly irritate me by being hideous: a wrapper that hopefully will allow me to roll back these UI changes. I've tried Swipe thus far, not sure what else to try, but Swipe doesn't allow editing of the things I really care about.

    Does anyone have any suggestions for either a "2016-style" Facebook wrapper or a heavily customizable wrapper?

    submitted by /u/AggyTheJeeper
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a todo list app, that allows me to chart my progress.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 11:18 AM PDT

    I am currently using google keep for lists, but want to be able to see a chart overtime that shows how I am making progress on reducing the number of items left in list. Is there any app like this?

    submitted by /u/CptanPanic
    [link] [comments]

    Apphunt is down. Any replace??

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 11:11 AM PDT

    This app was great, loved it but now is gone. Any other similar app? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Kidy88
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a contact app that also allows to make calls to new numbers (i.e. entering numbers)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 10:27 AM PDT

    Now I have to switch between both Google stock apps all the time.

    submitted by /u/Hello_who_is_this
    [link] [comments]

    An app to learn how computer logic works by making one ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 04:22 AM PDT

    Does it exists ?

    I have the minecraft's gemstones computers in mind.

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/lopilu00
    [link] [comments]

    REQUEST: looking for to-do list with scheduled voice reminders. Does this exist?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 10:17 AM PDT

    I want the reminder to use the voice function because it is illegal to drive and use the cell phone and I commute heavily. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FlagsOfFinland
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP]Is there a simple widget app that shows a calendar from another phone?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 06:29 AM PDT

    I don't need notifications, famliy pics or any flair, I just need an elderly person to see a schedule big and clear, and I to be able to add events to that calendar from my phone. I tried Google Calendar but it doesn't show ical type calendars on android, I don't know why, and I can´t find the reason.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/borjaider
    [link] [comments]

    Samba over VPN app

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 03:42 AM PDT

    Is there an app that connect to SAMBA shares over VPN? It should connect to the VPN also (the VPN connection should only be established for the app only).

    submitted by /u/montisqu
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that tweaks color like Kernel Adiuitor used to be able to do?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 05:32 AM PDT

    Why did Russia ban telegram?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 09:07 AM PDT

    I read but I'm not understanding the actual reason.

    submitted by /u/neriumcoral
    [link] [comments]

    Text editor which allows custom syntax highlighting?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 01:13 AM PDT

    Hi, I do a lot of work in JASS2 and have recently gotten a blueooth keyboard to take with me on my super long commute to work.

    I'm currently using Markor which crashes a LOT, and it lacks the ability to search text. I'm looking at DroidEditPro, but I'd rather defer to community expertise before dealing with either frustrating ads or spending money.

    Does anyone know if there's an app that lets me define my own syntax highlighting and includes search /replace functionality?

    submitted by /u/RelatableRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best app to learn a language with?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 02:57 AM PDT

    What is your favorite budget app?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2018 02:28 AM PDT

    Just tried "Wallet" and I see no option to add categories.

    So I want to try somthing else. Any recommendations?

    (BTY, I'm outside of US so I can't use "Mint" app)

    submitted by /u/Erda0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel