• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, April 21, 2018

    Dell inspiron 13 5000 series fan so loud Tech Support

    Dell inspiron 13 5000 series fan so loud Tech Support


    Dell inspiron 13 5000 series fan so loud

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    I've had my laptop since September 1917 and runs perfectly, but lately the fans have been roaring so loud. They're not dirty, and I have no programs with are process-intensing. I'm baffled, it's really annoying! Does anyone have a solution? Cheers

    submitted by /u/yungsucc
    [link] [comments]

    Black Screen and Cursor After Logging In After Windows 10 Update a Few Weeks Ago

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 12:16 AM PDT

    DLL installation issue

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 08:34 PM PDT

    A little context before the problem: I just got back home after 4 months and my brother tells me the desktop can't download anything at all. No idea what he did to cause the issue so I spent a couple hours trying stuff on my own.

    I tried to download BattleNet (Blizzard client thing) and at the end of the installation, it says missing dll, can't be opened. Tried it with EpicGames (Fortnite client thing), same issue missing dll. Can't update my chrome, i get error code 7: 0x80040902: 124 -- system level.

    My conclusion is that the computer can't install any sort of dll for some reason. It operates completely fine otherwise. All existing programs still work. Things i have tried to fix the issue are:

    -CCleaner to clean temp files and fix registry

    -Default Disk Defragmenter

    -EaseUS Partition Master

    -DLL-Files Fixer (Claimed I had 400 errors so.... i cracked it and fixed them)

    -i did the command prompt scan now command thing, it did detect corrupted files but i can't really understand the cbs.log

    After all that it doesn't work. Any genius, or unfortunate soul that encountered the same issue, would like to share some guidance. Thanks !

    Edit: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit.

    Edit 2: Action center told me Problem Event Name: WindowsWcpStoreCorruption

    Uninstalled AVG and everything works :D

    submitted by /u/Ziertus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel