• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, April 18, 2018

    Computer Techs What's your most complicated phrasing a simple fix?

    Computer Techs What's your most complicated phrasing a simple fix?


    What's your most complicated phrasing a simple fix?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 07:40 AM PDT

    We were discussing this in the office today after I'd closed a ticket with the comment...

    Installed replacement power source into the handheld dismay display control system.

    (I changed the batteries in a projector remote)

    Just wondered what others people would come up with.

    Edit: word change & strikethrough.

    submitted by /u/averagejoe280370
    [link] [comments]

    Basically, every 90's hacker movie

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 10:32 AM PDT

    Anti-virus for Windows 10 computers

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 09:35 AM PDT

    What are you guys recommending for anti-virus protection on Windows 10 computers? I just use Windows Defender on my PC but for customers is there something better I should be recommending and possibly reselling? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LITech
    [link] [comments]

    Why Some USB Cables can Play Media on Car Radio, Some Don’t?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 11:14 AM PDT

    Have you ever wondered

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    Have you ever wondered how many times you've done certain things in your lifetime?

    Like: I wonder how many times I've untwisted a twist tie? I wonder how many times I've misspelled administrator? I wonder how many times I've tried to put the USB cable in upside down? (50% chance yet always wrong)

    I think I need a vacation

    submitted by /u/photoperitus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel