• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, April 21, 2018

    Best fingerprint applocker with no ads (open source preffered) Android Apps

    Best fingerprint applocker with no ads (open source preffered) Android Apps


    Best fingerprint applocker with no ads (open source preffered)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    Blokada or DNS66.. :/

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 01:48 AM PDT

    Hey there, i hate Ads on my Phone it drains my battery damnly fast and webpages stutters always.. I have tested Blokada for 2 days and its good, DNS66 i don't like that Adblocker, but have some questions,.. iknow Blokada is open-source, and respects your Privacy, but do you recommend it to me for (always using day-to-day) let me say it short, can i trust Blokada with my Traffic .. iknow there is an chat for support/help but i'm tired to search for that xD

    submitted by /u/Thr0werZz
    [link] [comments]

    Is Via Browser safe for payments and social media

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:29 AM PDT

    Best Music Player? And Best Fingerprint Lockscreen? (read full post)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a good music player, I've tried retro and it has nice animations and all but it's just not my thing :/ looking for something with good UI+ notification controls + easy access.

    Also fingerprint lockscreen. I don't really like my stock lockscreen, it works it's just not for me :/ .

    submitted by /u/Jessy12345xx
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome vs Brave Battery Drain

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 03:03 AM PDT

    I have used Chrome typically but decided to switch to Brave for the inbuilt ad-blocking meaning I no longer need to route traffic through Adguard (I assumed this would save battery). I know that I can't trust the Android battery stats with Adguard installed but Chrome never appeared anywhere near the top of the list. Brave on the other hand does.

    Does one consume more battery than the other?

    submitted by /u/fac1987
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best audio recording app that you've used?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 05:59 AM PDT

    My phone didn't come with a voice/audio recording app pre-installed with it. I use Google Keep for my audio recording needs. But I am looking for something more robust. Can you suggest a good quality audio recording app that has the ability to sync the recording files with Google Drive/OneDrive and also has some audio editing features, auto recording, etc.?

    submitted by /u/373rn17y
    [link] [comments]

    Latest Google maps update slow as hell for anyone else?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 07:38 PM PDT

    Not sure when I got the new version, maybe a few months ago, but around the time they switched from blue to white place cards, they started coming up a LOT more slowly. Before, it would sometimes lag a bit when pulling up a place card; now, the entire app freezes for several seconds, and sometimes even displays the Not Responding message before it loads. What's the deal?

    Using a Moto Z Play on Nougat if it's important

    submitted by /u/TerkRockerfeller
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for paid apps to use my rewards credit

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:45 PM PDT

    What is the best app you paid for?

    Eidt: I already have SyncPro, Phoenix2, Pocketcasts that are my daily

    submitted by /u/frezd
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative client to google+?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:15 AM PDT

    Best food making guide app?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 02:57 PM PDT

    So I want to start eating healthier and explore new ways of making food. I see a lot of apps, but I have no idea which ones are the best. I tried this men eating app and the pictures were unaccurate. Yummly forgets sometimes too write how your actually make all of the food, not only some.

    What app do you guys really recommend? :)

    submitted by /u/Fkleppe
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite adblocker for Android?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    Apps that are free for some days

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi, if i download a game that is free for some days, then I delete it , can I download it again after the price came back ?

    submitted by /u/Afohakith
    [link] [comments]

    I just need a keyboard that can type, autocorrect and that stuff, paste, but doesn't have any useless clutter.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:35 AM PDT

    Gboard and SwiftKey and swype are out of the question, those are trash.

    submitted by /u/iAmaFrickingLoser
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a compact, beautiful reddit client with black theme and swipe gestures but little to no tracking

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:47 AM PDT

    I'm moving from Relay Pro only because of it's massive tracking. I have logged my internet connections for a few months and found that almost half of the blocked tracking domains were comming from this app (and I mean literally only because I don't open links in app). I understand when the app uses crashlytics but it also wakes up every 15 minutes including night to connect with it. There are tens of other domains that are regularly blocked and I don't feel like supporting this kind of behaviour.

    So, knowing that almost everyone here uses a 3rd party reddit app, I would like to know if there is one that

    • Looks beautiful (material or something nice)

    • Posts are compact (This is the default view on Relay: 7.5 posts, as opposed to enormous posts on Official app which makes me feel uneasy and claustrophobic: default (4.5) or usually worse 1.5 and compact (6)

    • Has Amoled black theme

    • Preferably has swipe gestures (for example on Relay I can swipe right to go back, down to open one handed mode or open links etc)

    • Allows loading comments without loading post link

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EveryonesBlackInside
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally bought 2 50$ Google play gift card keys and don't know what do do with one of them

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:44 AM PDT

    I only needed 50$ but know I got another 50$ card with no use. Can you recommend me some ways to use it or some paid apps that are worth buying? Tried to sell it but those gift card buying sites only offer 25$ max.

    submitted by /u/susch1337
    [link] [comments]

    Best camera app for custom os (nitrogen 8.1) that are better than the camera that came with the rom.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 04:27 AM PDT

    I'm using gcam but it crashes sometimes and i need a camera app that is stable and better than the stock. I tried open camera but it doesn't feel good enough.

    submitted by /u/ryverzz
    [link] [comments]

    Need an applock that doesnt show the app when entering

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:21 AM PDT

    So i'm looking for an applock app that that has no delay when entering an app. Everyone i have tried has so much delay and everyone can use my locked apps for 3-8 seconds.

    I have also rooted my phone and im on android 7

    submitted by /u/Miikkuliboi
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram keeps crashing on lineageOS

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:37 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that can demo pictures inside the device, without any interaction other than swiping.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:59 PM PDT

    Hello, I'd like an app that can show my clients the images I have stored inside a tablet. They should only be able to swipe right and left, but not use softkeys, volume, power button or anything else. Just images. And also, it keeps the screen on. Obviously there should be a workaround for me to exit the app and keep using the tablet normally. Is there any app that can do this?

    submitted by /u/mechanicarts
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me note taking apps?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:03 AM PDT

    I come from Bear on IOS/Mac which I love. Unfortunately, they don't have an Android app. I want something similar to Bear, simplistic, cloud sync is a must, and I want it to handle images. Mac/Web app is preferred but not necessarily a must.

    At the top of my head here are some apps that I've tried and don't really like: * 1)Evernote-way too bloated for my taste * 2)One Note * 3)Standard Notes-Don't like the mobile app at all and how it handles images * 4)Zoho Notes-Really good looking but for some reason I can't get myself to use it * 5)Simplenote-Good at what it does but not for me * 6)Keep

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Arstel
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most recommend app for house design and renovation?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 03:45 AM PDT

    I am familiar with Houzz which is really good for getting inspiration for renovation and design. Are there other apps that are worth checking out?

    submitted by /u/stamstam
    [link] [comments]

    AccuBattery alternatives for KitKat?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I found that AccuBattery is really popular here, but it requires Lollipop or newer - so do you know some other reliable apps to monitor battery usage for Android 4.4+?

    submitted by /u/brown59fifty
    [link] [comments]

    Does Google Camera mod work for phones with SD 801 processor like Xperia Z3COmpact ?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 08:23 PM PDT

    If not then which woud be the best camera app to make use of fully available camera2 api ?

    submitted by /u/GL4389
    [link] [comments]

    Best apps that are only for oreo and above?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 04:24 AM PDT

    I just recently updated to oreo and was wondering if i was missing out on any apps just because i was using nougat

    submitted by /u/ryverzz
    [link] [comments]

    Lesser known video players with all the videos organized in folder?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 04:21 AM PDT

    Mx is my primary video player for a while and i feel like changing it to try something new.

    submitted by /u/ryverzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel