• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, April 15, 2018

    Android Gaming All changelogs should be like this

    Android Gaming All changelogs should be like this


    All changelogs should be like this

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 04:40 PM PDT

    ASUS confirms gaming phone, hints at ROG branding

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 09:34 AM PDT

    PUBG Mobile – A PC Port That Actually Works | Appolicious

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 03:46 PM PDT

    Anymore amazing open world RPGs left on android? I've played everything by Beamdog and I'm looking for a new turn based adventure.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 04:28 PM PDT

    VG,AoV or Mobile legends?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 04:25 PM PDT

    And why?

    submitted by /u/njugunaDan
    [link] [comments]

    The upcoming Crashlands creative mode in a nutshell.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 10:07 PM PDT

    Looking for a game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:57 PM PDT

    i have been trying to find a really good rouge like or something like spelunky or similar genre and i felt this was the best place to ask

    submitted by /u/1FiN1
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best game to purchase for a great time?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 01:57 PM PDT

    Just recently got a Pixel 2 and I've downloaded tons of free games. Most of them are just not fun and, to enjoy them, need to spend a fortune on IAP. I'd rather buy a solid game or two! We all know the playstore is a pile of garbage to sort through. So I am looking for some good recommendations of games that have a price tag.

    I am looking for something with longevity. At least enough to get my monies worth. I'd like to avoid IAPs on top of that, unless it's an expansion type deal. I enjoy RPGs, Sci-Fi/Space, Action/Adventure in the vain of medieval/pirate/fantasy, and so much more.

    Please help me!

    submitted by /u/TimeForHugs
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Black Shark

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 12:14 AM PDT

    Dungeon Cards: Mash-up between roguelites, 2048, perfect for quick 5-minute sessions, free, no ads/IAP/lootcrates

    Posted: 14 Apr 2018 11:41 PM PDT

    AC Rebellion

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 01:24 PM PDT

    Anyone know when the game will be released? If not, how can I get it working? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aryary
    [link] [comments]

    Tencent Publishes for Ubisoft and Xiaomi Challenges Razer Phone (Android Gaming News)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:14 PM PDT

    Highly customizable game creator

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:01 PM PDT

    I am looking for a game designer creator that will be do things like:

    -Make sprites/animations

    -have the option to change game rules of that makes sense? (e.g. Make it so only certain characters can use certain items)

    -Not super complex coding

    I have already tried Struckd 3D and it does Not work, so that is out of the question. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/happynessisgames
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer through bluetooth

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 06:24 AM PDT

    How do you guys play emulated games on your phones with other people? I'd like to use two Bluetooth controllers connected to one device running mupen64, retro nes or Matsu player all while being casted to my TV through Chromecast. My device is currently running Android P and every other device in my home is running nougat at least. Is it possible? What are my options?

    submitted by /u/Godzlittlehand
    [link] [comments]

    Been hearing about good things about epic quest but can anyone tell me how fair its free to play model is handled ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 07:28 AM PDT

    It's doesn't matter how good the game play or story is to me if it's free theirs always a catch and I'm not even giving it a look in till I know exactly what that is, (state of the industy now)

    submitted by /u/weedlander
    [link] [comments]

    A cool tanks game , Hills of Steel

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 02:59 PM PDT

    Is there a GBA emuoator for the android with built in action replay similar to Drastic for DS emulation?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 12:04 AM PDT

    [Dev] Ninja Masters - Open Beta

    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 12:11 AM PDT

    Testing link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.increditastic.ninjamasters

    Website: https://increditastic.wixsite.com/ninjamasters

    About The Game

    Ninja Masters is a two-button fighting game that is as tense and tactical as a regular fighting game but easy to learn, like two button games. In making Ninja Masters, I was mainly inspired by fighting and two-button games I have played on mobile. You can collect multiple weapons and fight epic bosses in the 50+ level full story campaign.

    About the Developer

    Hi r/AndroidGaming, I am a solo developer and have been working on my game Ninja Masters around a year now, and combined with its (much inferior) predecessor Ninja Duel adds up to around two years of development in my spare time. You can find out more about the game in the "about the game" section below. I decided to post here because I want to make sure the game's progression and difficulty curve is still fun for free players i.e. challenging but not frustrating or impossible. I've beaten the game as it is right now but I know as the developer I have the worst grasp of difficulty curve of anyone. If you decided to download the game, feel free to give me feedback if you feel the game is unfair to free/casual players.

    At this point the game contains no IAPs or ads because I want to make sure the game is beatable by the average player before I add IAPs to the game.

    NOTE: Ninja Masters contain randomised elements i.e. loot boxes and will contain IAPs and ads in the future. I will try to make it as ethical as I can but I'll need to make money in some way, so if you're not interested in a game with ads/IAPs then Ninja Masters may not be a game for you.

    EDIT: Thanks to everyone who tried out the game! It was very helpful feedback and means a lot to me and the game's success. I've listened to your feedback and will be uploading a new update soon.

    submitted by /u/Increditastic1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel