• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, June 17, 2022

    Xiaomi Mi 10t pro file manager showing ads suddenly after a year. How do I get rid of this?

    Xiaomi Mi 10t pro file manager showing ads suddenly after a year. How do I get rid of this?


    Mi 10t pro file manager showing ads suddenly after a year. How do I get rid of this?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 10:57 AM PDT

    Brand new Redmi Note 10 5G won't boot up

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 09:07 PM PDT

    Any Canadians with a 12 series phone on here?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:18 PM PDT

    Just received a Xiaomi 12 Global running 13.0.7. Everything is working except MMS. I'm on Virgin Mobile which runs off of Bell towers. I am at a loss after checking/changing APN settings, reinstalling OS, trying other SMS apps, factory reset, radio/network reset.

    I have a Mi 11 Ultra as my daily and purchased the 12 for my SO. MMS works fine on my 11U(Chinese version running EU) and my old Note10Lite Global(EU Rom). Network bands should be an issue as it technically has more than my 11U. Nothing seems to help. Ideas? Any other troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/f0cCuS
    [link] [comments]

    Does xiaomi wide angle camera reuse storage

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 04:28 PM PDT

    I have the 170 degree wide angle camera with a 128 gig SD card inside. I have set it to record only when motion so it has lasted several months. Now when I open the camera and press playback it says there is no SD card inserted. But if I go into the camera settings and manage storage it will say low storage and there is 90 megabytes left.

    I haven't really checked this function before but I expect it just delete the oldest video when the storage is used up so I'm not sure why it has this strange low storage message. I know that people have used the 360 camera and it definitely Recycles storage.

    I wonder if this actually does not recycle storage because I am in motion detection mode. and everytime it fails I just need to format and then it starts again until it fills up.

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Spot_13
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 SE can't record sound - mic completely off

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 04:14 PM PDT

    I have major issue with mic on notted phone.
    My phone fell from couple of meters and I replaced the screen and everything was fine (except fingerprint and proximity sensor (for calls sensor - display stays on while speaking)), but after some time my mic stopped working and I used old headset for calls (with USB-c adapter).
    Now (after few days) my phone doesn't recognize my headset mic and I can't record sound. I noticed if I move headset jack a bit it gets the noise but voice does nothing.
    Also while I was testing my phone mic, I noticed that bluetooth wireless earbuds are not recording also so I used wired ones. While I was testing bluetooth earbuds I also noticed that sometimes they take priority and I have to disconnect from them to use wired headset. So I am not sure if this is software or hardware isue...

    What can I try more?

    submitted by /u/alsetah
    [link] [comments]

    Smart compact projector source code

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 04:03 PM PDT

    Where can I find the source code for the Global version? I tried github and the official website. But no luck

    submitted by /u/ProcedureDelicious95
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I download a miui 12 rom?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 03:58 PM PDT

    I want to install another os, but it doesn't seem to be possible while using miui 13. Does someone know where I can download a legit miui 12 rom?

    submitted by /u/Fusion63
    [link] [comments]

    Guys that have( note 9s/pro ) do you get MIUI 13 update ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 03:50 PM PDT

    How to tilt Xiaomi standing fan Pro?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 07:48 AM PDT

    I have just bought a xiaomi standing fan pro. On the website it states it can be tilted 39degrees up/down. But it is not explained in the manual. Or any web review I've found.

    Is it just a matter of manually tilting it? Feels like I would need to use a lot of force since mine doesn't move/tilt easily. And it's made of plastic :)

    Anyone who knows how to tilt it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/smarteus
    [link] [comments]

    Is this posible to open blob.0?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 01:20 PM PDT

    Few days ago i lost all my photos. It's was just stupid mistake with program X-plore.

    But i remember there are files like "photo_blob.0" with size of 400mb. I believe it's how MIUI stores them? It's possible to open or extract photos from file like this?

    submitted by /u/SekaPe
    [link] [comments]

    Installing custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:45 PM PDT

    So i am realy scared i don't brick or f*** my phone up and i realy hope i get positive feedback about this subject. (Preferably something like Pixel experience or something of good quality ) Sorry for bad english , not my best skill🥲🤣 So people help out ❤️

    submitted by /u/TH3LUC1F3R
    [link] [comments]

    redmi note 10s stuck at boot screen after miui 13 update

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:44 PM PDT

    hi there,

    I have a xiaomi redmi note 10s. I wanted to upgrade it to miui 13 and it has been more than an hour since it started. I tried holding down the power button for 10 seconds and it didn't work. I also tried power + volume down and power + volume up and rebooted again. it is still stuck at booting screen.

    I am now charging it and tried doing it that whay but it is still stuck. I really don't want to wipe my data as I have everything in it. I would really appreciate if you could help me

    submitted by /u/awardedindirector
    [link] [comments]

    Any info about this update? Is it worth it?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2022 11:37 PM PDT

    Poco F3 Internet Issue

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 08:47 AM PDT

    Around every 10 minutes, my internet just stops working. Whether it's WiFi or mobile data, my phone just doesn't use the internet. For example, when I'm watching videos on Instagram, the first 10 videos (approximately) load but then the next video won't load or will be half loaded. Same thing happens in YouTube, video calls etc. Even when I am with other people and use the same provider as me (vodafone), they can use their data without any problems whereas I struggle to watch a few videos.

    submitted by /u/metehanarin
    [link] [comments]

    My Redmi Note 8 is Bricked

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 06:17 AM PDT

    I have a Redmi Note 8 with Unlocked Bootloader. I had ArrowOS and I flashed MIUI 10 but when I tried to boot the phone the battery wasn't charging or working. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Fun_Car1482
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi 12 Lite

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:23 AM PDT

    With how long Xiaomi is taking to release Xiaomi 12 Lite, is it possible they are using Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 instead of the rumored 778G?

    At this point, I dont even know if this phone exist and if I should keep waiting for it

    submitted by /u/Trisks
    [link] [comments]

    hi! i have a question, how can i remover this side menu from the screen? i have a blackshark 4

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 11:20 AM PDT

    My Redmi Note 8 vibrates on its own sometimes.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 04:59 AM PDT

    Yes I have battery saver and deactivated all vibrations. Is it a recurring issue with this phone?

    submitted by /u/The_Dori
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 10 cannot upgrade to MIUI 13 from MIUI 12.0.2 global need help

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 10:32 AM PDT

    Can someone help me update to miui 13? Because on the update thing it just says "no update available". I already tried doing it manually(by triple tapping the miui 12 logo and selection the file) but it didn't work neither it just says impossible to verify update.

    submitted by /u/iamnotinterresting
    [link] [comments]

    [MIUI 13.0.5] Mi Pad 5 update removed floating window for Google Chrome

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 10:05 AM PDT

    Hey, I have the global stable MIUI and just recently updated my Mi Pad 5 (1 month old) and suddenly half my apps including Google Chrome do not support floating window anymore. Has anyone else faced this issue in India or elsewhere? If yes, then were you able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/aekanshd
    [link] [comments]

    11T pro. How much battery should I expect?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 09:42 AM PDT

    I usually charge it 2 times a day. Shouldn't a 5000mAh cell keep up better?

    How can I improve battery performance?

    submitted by /u/SzarbanVagyok
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted picture/video from WhatsApp always comeback around 12 AM

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 05:49 AM PDT

    I know title sounds ridicilious but hear me out. Whatsapp downloads images from 2020-2021 into Gallery app(includes videos). like randomly at 12 am. Then I delete them (its like 5000 images) they go into trash and I delete from there. Which is fine and dandy.

    Then night comes and these files appear again like what the hell. First I thought it was from backup (local backup it does at 2AM) but it does before that. So I dont know what the hell is going on. This is been going for 6-7 months. I deleted database folder from com whatsapp folder. Still nothing.

    Please help me

    submitted by /u/paypaytr
    [link] [comments]

    refresh rate of screen

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 09:22 AM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi11 lite 5g MIUI 13

    Even though I set the refresh rate to 90hz it's still 60hz or even lower. What to do?

    submitted by /u/knalorgaan
    [link] [comments]

    MI 10t or MI 11t?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 09:10 AM PDT

    11T pro. How much battery should I expect?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 08:17 AM PDT

    I usually charge it 2 times a day. Shouldn't a 5000mAh cell keep up better?

    How can I improve battery performance?

    submitted by /u/SzarbanVagyok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel