• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, October 31, 2021

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro battery goes from %100 to 20 in a day on normal 3 hours usage.

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro battery goes from %100 to 20 in a day on normal 3 hours usage.


    Redmi Note 10 Pro battery goes from %100 to 20 in a day on normal 3 hours usage.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I just got my new Redmi Note 10 Pro. Unfortunately it eats the battery very quick. Especially on 120Hz display which is one of the reasons I got the phone.

    I don't play games or watch movies. I only browse some Reddit, 9Gag and some YouTube. Around 3 hours a day.

    Os and apps are updated. Nothing is changed or customized.

    Display and 'other' make up %40 of the battery usage.

    Am I doing something wrong or is this a normal problem for this phone?

    I saw some posts about this problem but there's no working solutions.

    submitted by /u/hiccupq
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried to use the (Mi Buds M8) app ?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I want to buy the Redmi bud pro 3 earphones, but I don't have a Xiaomi phone, and they don't standalone app for other phones like my Samsung device, so I was looking for a solution and found out about this app, if this app is legit I will buy them otherwise I may have to buy something else.

    Any help is appreciated thank you very much

    submitted by /u/MasterMkk
    [link] [comments]

    Mi fit app should be better

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Recently brought a mi band 5, it's wonderful. It tracks everything i need it for. But i have some issues with it.

    The " freestyle " mode is very vague, i want it to have a window to enter information about the workout ( exercises + sets + reps ). Eg : name - chest : 1. bench press ( 6 x 6 - 40 kgs ) 2. Pushups ( 10 x 6 - body weight ).

    It also needs to sync this data with google fit. Idk if it's the issue with google fit or mi fit app or both. But this needs to be fixed, currently it doesn't sync anything.

    The weight entries are stupid too and can't be edited. There is no way to enter body fat percentage manually in the app either.

    The app also needs a visual overhaul, as it looks very old and unintuitive. Xiaomi sells tons of fitness bands , watches, scales and other fitness equipment but so they should also focus on their app..

    submitted by /u/Naughty_smurf
    [link] [comments]

    My RedMi Note 10 Pro's audio Codec issues.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    So i was going to modify it's audio Codec, but everytime i tried to change it it just came back to SBC. I don't know how to change the codec please any help and/or suggestion would be welcome, and thanks for eventual help.

    submitted by /u/IllustratorNo309
    [link] [comments]

    AX3000 ( Black version, newer upgraded AX1800) - how to enable VLAN tagging?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I had the AX1800 and decided to swap in an AX3000. I totally forgot I needed to use an exploit to get into the OpenWRT backend of the AX1800 to enable VLAN Tagging: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdg9KaC4LpY

    This exploit has of course now been removed by Xiaomi... do now there appears no way of adding/changing VLAN and therefore no way of using it with my ISP (Fiber). No global firmware as far as I can see either.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/mattsimis
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 SE Stuck on password lock screen (pin)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    After the 12.5.2. update I've rebooted without problems. Today I powered my phone off and turned it back on. And now suddenly I am unable to unlock my phone with the correct code. Nothing works. Even adding the correct it 10+ times, no error messages. It just will not unlock. It worked this morning and stopped working after the power off/on.

    I tried the Mi Unlock Tool. But it says "Please add your account MIUI's settings > developer options > MI Unlock settings. But how can I get to the settings when I cannot unlock my phone?

    I tried the PC suite but it is not recognizing my device with the USB cable. Because I will probably have to unlock it first.

    Does anyone have any other ideas other then just completely factory resetting the phone? I really want to keep my data.

    submitted by /u/Levelgamer
    [link] [comments]

    users with MI 11 LITE NE 5G, is this the latest OS update you are ccurrently running??or am i getting updates delayed.I heard miui 12.5 enhanced version is released but my phone didnt get it

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    (Mi 10t Pro) Third-party camera app that uses all lenses?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Hi! I have installed a custom ROM on my Xiaomi and of course, MIUI Camera is not here. I wonder if there is any external camera app that will allow me to use a macro and ultra wide lens, not just the main one. It can be paid, but not with an expensive subscription like Adobe Lightroom. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Pajacykowatyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Notification problem with WhatsApp after updating to android 11

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    So, I had have a few problems with WhatsApp after updated to android 11 yesterday. I already solve most of them but there is other that stills not. The notifications before the update was just one that contains all the chats "sub notifications" but now every chat has its own notification and it's really disturbing. Does anyone know how to solve it? And thanks. I have a Redmi note 8.

    submitted by /u/zaphod9801
    [link] [comments]

    Why Mi Music doesn't work ok wifi?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    In the app info there is no wifi option in Restrict Data usage.

    submitted by /u/Shaktimaan_007
    [link] [comments]

    Stylet for my phone

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    How to know which pen (stylet) I can buy for my xiaomi phone? Is there a pen that works on all?

    And what's a good choice for mi 10t pro 5g?

    submitted by /u/Moha-_-Sha
    [link] [comments]

    Repairing a xiaomi

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    My god it's so much easier compared to an iphone. My mi9t had a water damaged screen....pry it open, one screw for the entire project. Attempted to fix my sister's old iphone 8 because why not. Bitch to open... different screw sizes inside and just over all a nightmare.

    submitted by /u/choppa17
    [link] [comments]

    Flickering screen from 8pm-7am

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I recently bought a new Redmi Note 9T (4 weeks ago). After installing the MIUI 12.5.5 update 5 days ago, my screen started flickering from 8pm till 7 am. Those were the time settings on my old phone for reading mode but not on my current phone. I tried clearing cache, restarting the phone, changing all settings related to read mode and dark mode but nothing seems to help. If I manually change the time settings on my phone the issue starts as soon as I set the time between 8pm and 7am and it stops as soon as I set the time between 7am and 8pm. I've contacted MIUI online and was told to send a message to 'services and feedback', which I did but I haven't had a reply yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue or can anyone think of a potential solution that doesn't require a reset to factory settings? My phone is practically useless between 8pm and 7am so any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FunkyFirefly07
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Balance issues

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I recently updated my Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro to 12.5.8 and noticed audio balancing issues in that whenever I plug in my earphones, all the audio is skewed towards the left. Anyone else have a fix or experiencing the same?

    submitted by /u/AdiOsuuu2589
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 10 Pro Max vs Mi Note 10 Pro

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I am a photographer, so camera is more important for me. However, I am still confused. Which one should I chose? Prices are same.

    RN10 Pro Max -120Hz Super AMOLED Screen -Snapdragon 732G -Better Macro Camera -DXO Mark Score 106 -Stereo Speakers -5020 mAh Battery -128 GB Memory -No NFC

    MN10 Pro -60Hz AMOLED Screen -Snapdragon 730G -Better Main Camera -Better Zoom Quality -Better Front Camera -DXO Mark Score 121 -1 Speaker -5260mAh Battery -256 GB Memory -NFC

    submitted by /u/sikender_beg
    [link] [comments]

    For similar budget, which one is better to buy, between Redmi 9T 128GB vs Redmi Note 10 64GB? The price is very close, the 9T has bigger battery and ROM Storage, the Note 10 has better display, processor and technology

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    33w isn't working properly for me on custom ROM. Redmi note 10 pro

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    So, was on miui a day earlier. Moved to custom ROM yesterday. And I've noticed one thing that 33w on my device is not getting properly supported. It's disconnecting every 4 seconds and reconnecting again. And from what I observed, 18w, 10w is working fine. I've interchanged between 3 33w brick from the same series. But still same. Cable is okay too. I've crossed checked with different bricks, devices, and cables. But this is happening on my device only. so adapter and cables are okay. And strangely, only a handful members are facing this with no guidance whatsoever how to fix or what caused this.

    If anyone knows anything about it, or any fix, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Cursed-Life2168
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think iPhone X would be a downgradee?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I currently have redmi note 8 pro and have received an offer to get he iPhone X and was wondering what your experience of apple Vs Xiaomi is like.

    submitted by /u/ois_03
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get 6GB or 8GB of RAM on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE? or something else?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Should I get 6GB or 8GB of RAM on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE? or something else?

    The reason I am getting is because of its weight, I want something light. Please advise if there is a better choice.

    submitted by /u/wanderspectre
    [link] [comments]

    Recover Data on Poco F3

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    So I uninstall Whatsapp on my Poco F3 and forgot to back up the necessary folders especially the chat backup (.dbcrypt one). Is there by any chance that I can access the deleted files apart from rooting and those complicated process. Please help 🙏

    submitted by /u/ShahmieAriff
    [link] [comments]

    So i recently made my phone go grayscale at night but i don't remember how i did it and i don't know how to turn it off please help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    stuck in recovery mode 3.0

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I´ve rebooted my Redmi note 7 several times now but my mobile keeps returning to the main menu of the Redmi-Recovery 3.0 instead of my home screen... any suggestions how to return to my normal home screen?

    submitted by /u/JirensDaughter
    [link] [comments]

    Images

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    I can't delete folder from gallery and my phone delete my photos and copy this to another folder

    submitted by /u/DominikBba
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Home Security Camera 360°, unable to change Surveillance Period

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel