• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Xiaomi With latest launcher update, you can change Recents tab to horizontal view.

    Xiaomi With latest launcher update, you can change Recents tab to horizontal view.


    With latest launcher update, you can change Recents tab to horizontal view.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    [Redmi Note 8] This started happening just a few days ago, when i return to the home screen the apps take about 5 to 10 seconds to load, sometimes even longer. I don't know if i'm the only one with this problem.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    How to turn Control Center transparency back on?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    My control center used to be transparent right before an update. Now it's this washed out white color. How do I turn it back to transparent background?

    https://imgur.com/2uS3ATM

    It's a Redmi Note 9 running MIUI 12.0.6 Global

    submitted by /u/ParaPsychic
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 slow homescreen

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Lately whenever I push my home button or unlock my screen my homescreen is delayed and sometimes doesn't load the app icons or widgets for a few seconds. Is there anyone else who's experienced this and have a solution? Don't want to factory reset my phone unless it's a last resort.

    submitted by /u/faceless_coloradian
    [link] [comments]

    xiaomi Subreddit Statistics

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Error in unlocking the miui [help]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Hello, 4 or 5 days a go I've unlocked my phone and then I re locked it [ by a mistake ] with fastboot oem lock.

    But now I want to re unlock my phone but mi unlock tool says that please add your account in the settings > developer options ......

    submitted by /u/mokhtariAli254
    [link] [comments]

    Aptx/Aptxhd

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    With Mi.12.0.3 Android 10 Does Redmi Note 8 Pro now works Aptx bluetooth headphones!? I previously heard about those missing lib. issues.. Does Mi fix it? I really want to buy Aptx headphones so that's why I'm asking you? (Sorry for my bad english)

    submitted by /u/Linedndbd
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Whatsapp issue Redmi Note 9 Pro

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:01 AM PST

    synchronize contacts app with gmail

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Background: a couple days ago I put in my RN8 my mothers sim card to know if that sim was damaged it wasn't damaged, so all her contacts are now in my phone I have ton of contacts that are not mine, I checked the google contacts app and there are only my contacts, then why in the MIUI contact app I have all those numbers and how to synchronize it with gmail so there's only my contacts?

    submitted by /u/santybro
    [link] [comments]

    redmi 9c accelerometer issue

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    the accelerometer on my redmi 9c drifts to the right even after calibrating and it shows +9.807000 on coordinate z although the phone is laying on a flat surface

    https://imgur.com/gallery/nUAPIbO

    submitted by /u/nuclearmalice69xix
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 7pro doesn't have mui optimization option under developer options

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Hi folks

    Redmi note 7pro doesn't have mui optimization option under developer options

    I need the mui optimizations option to be able to disable it

    Is there a workaround for this?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SirMaxxi
    [link] [comments]

    Quitting an app & home button delay

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Hello Reddit,

    Since last night, suddenly, my redmi note 8 have a 5 seconds delay when I'm closing an app and returning to home screen. With the 3 buttons : home, return, and the app closing one.

    I need your advices.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/aladarrr
    [link] [comments]

    What's the good charging mA & V for Redmi Note 7?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:04 AM PST

    What I'm trying to figure out is, when I charge my phone with my power bank, the mA doesn't go up more than 2000, but when I charge it with electricity and power brick, it fluctuates in between 2400-2500 mA. And I've noticed that power bank charge gives me less screen time than brick charge. My questions are - 1. Is it better if the mA is high or better if the mA is low? 2. How do i know how much mA is good for my phone?

    submitted by /u/nifaz__
    [link] [comments]

    Enabling Palm Gesture Mode in Camera

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Is there a way to make it so that I dont have to keep turning it on whenever I use it. I use to have a Samsung and it did it automatically everytime I used the camera so I hope someone can help me with the settings

    submitted by /u/sleep_sleeper
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way on MIUI 12 to format a microsd as internal storage?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/OsamaB33nLaggin
    [link] [comments]

    How to Remove MIUI ADS effectively on Xiaomi Phones

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Update problems

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I updated my poco c3 successfully to 12.0.7... however there is one issue...When i first clicked on the notification "whats new" it said i didn't have permission to access the update log...and second when i go in settings..lock screen...i see an option "wallpaper carousel" for a second..then it disappears...it doesn't show there unless i clear cache and then again go to settings..lock screen...and again i see it for a second before it disappears

    submitted by /u/gokuultraedits
    [link] [comments]

    Do not disturb. How to set it right to fully ignore but allow main list

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    I think this may be due to having airpods in my ear. However the audible beeping o do not want to hear from people I am trying to avoid. I.e. time wasters lol

    Xiaomi mi mix 3 5g UK MIUI 12

    submitted by /u/theuntakenuser
    [link] [comments]

    Update for the people with the transparency problem in the notification bar: So this is apparently a way to make our phones faster. I replied to what the agent said in the message above. If this is a tactic to make us buy newer and more expensive phones well, damn Xiaomi, I'll come back to Motorola.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Poco X3 NFC vs Redmi Note 9 Pro

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    Hello,

    I know, that Poco X3 NFC is more powerful (but on the other side phone will be used only for YT, Internets, no gaming), than Redmi Note 9 Pro (and IMO also uglier), but I've heared few user opinions, that Poco X3 ear speaker is so much loud, that even on the lowest volume it's easilly hearable by other users satanding nearby.

    Is it true? Or maybe is it fixed now by firmware?

    submitted by /u/_Fisz_
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 9T launched in Europe with Snapdragon 662, 48MP camera and 6000mAh battery Starting at € 159

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Anybody know why my Redmi Note 9s randomly freezes and the screen goes black but still stays on? It just started happening today there is no pattern it just happens randomly.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to make a Mi account?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    I'm having problems, I can't create an account using my email because it is 'invalid' and while I can use my phone number the verification text doesn't come through. Does anyone know a way past this?

    submitted by /u/KiwiSpike1
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect air purifier 2s to app.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Ive seen a bunch of threads with this problem but none have solved my issue.

    I bought this air purifier second hand and I believe it is the Chinese version. The only way the app can find the device is if my region is set to China. So I tried that and began to pair the device.

    The app connects to the device but then fails connecting to the router everytime (tells me to move it closer but that is not the issue).

    The odd thing is that after it fails, the wifi signal on the purifier is lit up connected and in my router settings I can see the device. So it fails in software but not in hardware.

    Yes the network it is connecting to is 2.4G, yes my security is WPA/WPA2. My router is a netgear nighthawk ax3000. This is a wifi6 router if that is for some reason an issue? I am located in Canada, let me know if anyone has any thoughts.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TylerDTA
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 8 (Global), Finally got the miui 12 update.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Tittle says it all, after months of waiting it's finally here.

    Europe, India, China, variants should be next.

    I'm sorry I didn't provide a screenshot of the update screen, but for some reason reddit rejected it and I couldn't post it.

    submitted by /u/HurryIll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel