• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Help Needed: KYOCERA Duraforce Pro 2 refuses to charge from the charger port and instead just cooks itself when i plug it into a wall charger Android Help

    Help Needed: KYOCERA Duraforce Pro 2 refuses to charge from the charger port and instead just cooks itself when i plug it into a wall charger Android Help


    Help Needed: KYOCERA Duraforce Pro 2 refuses to charge from the charger port and instead just cooks itself when i plug it into a wall charger

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I bought this phone for its waterproof design and stuff, and it worked pretty well for the most part. However, I took a shower with it today and as usual, water got into the speaker port and stuff, so I played the same water-removal frequency videos to get rid of the water.

    However, and this brings me to my main issue. This time for some reason, even way after all the water's gone, my phone REFUSES to charge normally, only able to do so wirelessly. If I were to plug it into a regular wall charger, the charger plug and port would just start cooking and getting really hot until the phone freaks out and severs the connection from overheating.

    How can I resolve this? I've already tried different cables and scraping the insides of the USB-C port to remove corrosion and what not, same results.

    submitted by /u/WungustheBungusHung
    [link] [comments]

    Phone takes photos by itself?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    I just bought my new phone and there's something that I'm constantly facing.....Sometimes when I am scrolling my social apps the phone acts as if it took a photo or a screenshot but the photos don't go into the gallery.....it just looks like someone clicked a photo...Is it only a glitch or something to worry about ....Are these people watching us all the time? This is very annoying....Also I believe this a new "feature" in Android 9/10 and latest phones because I'm a teenager and this is my first phone before this I used my mom's old android 6 but I never faced this problem on that...Anyone facing this same problem? Any solution for it?

    submitted by /u/hmg78
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy J7 stuck in "optimising apps loop"

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Hi all, first time posting and in dire need of help.

    My girlfriend finally made a backup of many photos she had in her phone so, after deleting all of those, decided to let the phone update itself now that it has free space. That was last night and it's still "updating" itself.

    Searched the web and tried everything I could except for the factory reset, since I don't want her to lose her data. One thing that I haven't been able to do is to get into Safe Mode (so I can enable USB debugging). I press and hold Volume down and the Power button but it doesn't do anything.

    If someone can help us I'll be very grateful. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ominous77
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my Galaxy J7 in water, what can I do?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    The details: my phone is a Galaxy J7 V, but I'm not sure about the specific model beyond that, since it seems there's some variation. However I do know that on my model the backplate is removable.
    I've already taken the SD card tray out and put my phone into rice after drying it off.

    My phone has a tempered glass screen protector on it which I've left on for the time being as it's tight to the screen.

    My phone was submerged in my bathroom sink for about 2 seconds-ish in 2-3 inches of water since the sink was on.

    I've read some places that you should clean out your phone with 90% alcohol, but since my phone doesn't have a removable backplate I can't do this.

    Is there anything I can do aside from just leaving it in rice with the SD card tray out for 48 hours?

    submitted by /u/CarmineLodestar
    [link] [comments]

    Why do two phones with same hardware perform so differently?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    I have a stylo 5 and a k51. The stylo is a year older but has same hardware in almost every regard, but for some reason the k51 is awful. Cannot run or even download many apps like fortnite, wild rift, etc. The only thing I can think of is that it's os is 32bit even though it has a 64bit processer(can't root it either because bootloader is locked down, ugh)

    submitted by /u/mgsgta3
    [link] [comments]

    Do we really need junk/cache cleaner in Android?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    I watched YouTube for long today and i checked it built up 1.2gig of cache. I cleaned it from app settings and it built up again 600mb after watching some videos again. How does android manage/clear cache and junk if i dont clean it myself or left it to manage by Android smartphone itself.

    I am on Android 10.

    submitted by /u/DJparada
    [link] [comments]

    Broke my screen, need the data

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Unfortunately I broke the screen of my Oneplus 5. It's completely dead. However if I connect the phone to a charger, it still charges. There's a vibration and the notification led lights up.

    Is there any way I can extract the data. I remember the PIN code for my phone.

    Also the USB debugging isn't turned on. So I can't use any of those forensic tools to mirror the display on my PC.

    Any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

    submitted by /u/tryingmybest8
    [link] [comments]

    Can I convert a G935A to G935U?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Hey, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and it's full of ATT bloatware and stuck on android 6.0. Was wondering if flashing the US ATT G935U version would be safe. I heard it will get rid of the bloatware and just keep the ATT branding thing. Also, I'd like to update my phone. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Honest-Sheepherder22
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea which app creates these random folders?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Pv8crDc.png

    I delete them but they keep coming back.

    submitted by /u/Stelicx
    [link] [comments]

    factory reset q

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    If I was starting a factory reset but phone didn't have enough battery to start it, does it resume doing the factory reset once the phone's got enough charge and turned on?

    submitted by /u/throwaway_misc_
    [link] [comments]

    Recover deleted data with root?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    I am Selling my samsung galaxy A10 but apparently data can still stay after deleting data. After reading around I deleted data, factory reset it then installed movies to take up space to "overwrite" old data did this a few times and finally encrypt it (data protection/strong protection tab thing) and factory reset it. Is there anyway someone can recover this if they rooted this mobile? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/loneshadow119
    [link] [comments]

    Sending photos to iPhone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    Hey everyone!
    I just switched to the Samsung S20 about a month ago and I'm currently having issues sending my photos to my girlfriend (who has an iPhone). Obviously, doing this through SMS lowers the quality of the image which is something we're trying to avoid. The best solution we've come up with is Google Drive.

    I was just wondering if you guys knew of any more efficient ways of transferring a large amount of photos to iPhones? Thank you for the help!

    submitted by /u/warpire104
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat Blank Squares Instead of Videos When Sending Media in a Chat

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    OK so Ive had an issue that I can't seem to find the fix for. Once in a chat, I can see all the photos and screenshot I have before sending them to the receiver... But I cannot see the preview of any videos I have. It's just a blank box. I see the length of the video, but not the video itself. Anyone know a fix

    submitted by /u/Loki13th
    [link] [comments]

    Low quality VoIP calls on Motorola One Zoom

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Hello, I've noticed that the user with this device sounds very low quality on VoIP calls. Be it hangouts, Skype, whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, or Houseparty, the quality is far below regular network calls (T-mobile VoLTE), the persons previous phones were the Motorola Z2 Force edition and the Motorola X Pure edition, both of these had high quality VoIP calls. I'm having a tough time believing a newer mid range android device has a hardware deficiency that's causing this, does anyone know what kind of settings could perhaps fix this?

    submitted by /u/Mister-Stiglitz
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest app for sharing files

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    I am currently using Shareit and its damn slow. Was wondering which app I could use that would be much faster?

    submitted by /u/lance2442
    [link] [comments]

    Overclocked cpu temp

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    I recently flashed a custom kernel (phantom kernel) for my Samsung galaxy note 8 to overclock my phone.I was able to play heavy games after that.But my cpu and gpu temperature went up really high, like 80 to 100 celcius high.So I want to ask.Is it really dangerous to keep playing games with that temperature.How will it affect my phone long term

    submitted by /u/IncidentSuperb
    [link] [comments]

    Android to Android file Transfer over uSB via Windows 10

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I could have sworn I used to be able to plug in both my android phones into my laptop and bring up file explorer windows to transfer files between devices? Is that not a thing or is something wrong, because it seems it won't work without transferring the files onto the computer first, which is not exactly what I want.

    submitted by /u/kamikaze5983
    [link] [comments]

    Need help resetting an Samsung A50

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Hi, for my work i need to reset a A50 Samsung phone, the problem is that the IT department delete the email that was connected to the phone and nobody has the password. Do you guys can help me? or the safer option is to go to a Samsung dealership or something like that?

    submitted by /u/Antalvlopez
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable banners but continue show dots

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I want my notifications for certain apps to take the form of notification dots, without banners appearing in the top menu. How can I do this? I have a Google Pixel 4 XL.

    submitted by /u/mcandre
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to replace the mic output with audio output?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    I would like to live stream audio via the Mixlr app and it does so beautifully, but only with the microphone input! Is there a way to replace that output with the internal audio output?

    The goal is to live stream a music player (Spotify/Soundcloud) directly from my phone.

    submitted by /u/crapinator114
    [link] [comments]

    Best Kiwi browser extensions?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I wanna install some extensions but which are some good ones from your experience?

    submitted by /u/ERI572
    [link] [comments]

    My phone starts going slow af when i plug in the charger

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    No, it's not that charging the phone is slow, like, the phone literally takes a fuckton of time to do an action, or to close/open an app, or anything when I plug it to the charger, any idea of what makes this happen?

    submitted by /u/leKamikaze1
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Old but Brand New

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Buying a Bnew but old Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s as daily driver. Boxing back my iphone Se 2020. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Agreeable-Split-4309
    [link] [comments]

    I need an Android "Brain".....

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    OK, heres the context for what Ive got going on to help you better umderstand what Im wanting.

    I am to find an Android "Brain" so to speak. Im trying to design and build a Ground Command Station for my drones. There are limited few of these being commercially produced. And none of them are even close to what I want. Most are shoddy, half-assed, and bubblegummed together and leave alot on the table. I dont do anything unless Im going all the way. So what Im wanting to build is a completely self-contained, standalone, full service control station With 17" touch monitor, Android OS,Onboard power supply, big time power pack, rapid charger, powered antenna. The works. For the purpose of this post Im only concerned with the Android OS. I cant seem to find a way to, or a device, such as the Crome Box, which could function as an Android "Brain" that centralizes the drone interface and the case alltogether. The Smart TVs and Smart Monitors dont have full Google Play support. Chrome OS isnt supported by the app necessary to fly the drones, and I dont want to have to depend on a phone or tablet to mirror its screen to the touch screen. Its absolutely pointless to do this if you have to run two decives to make it work. 1 drone, 1 device. Does anyone produce something similar to the Crome Box or the Windows Fanless PCs but with Android OS and complete Google Play support. An HDMI out0ut would be nice too. LOl

    submitted by /u/Thaslett82
    [link] [comments]

    "Cheetah Mobile CleanMaster SDK"

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Why does my Grand Duos Prime have a "Cheetah Mobile CleanMaster SDK" app installed as a built in application even though i just rebooted it back to factory settings?

    submitted by /u/SopadeMakako
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel