• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Xiaomi Is it possible to do the same with the Xiaomi Yeelight or other Xiaomi smart lamps?

    Xiaomi Is it possible to do the same with the Xiaomi Yeelight or other Xiaomi smart lamps?


    Is it possible to do the same with the Xiaomi Yeelight or other Xiaomi smart lamps?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Chinese Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Placed On US Blacklist

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:18 AM PST

    sorry for this in spanish, but can somebody help me with this?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Need help for issue with multimedia files on Redmi 6 device

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Hello, For the past 14 months, after an update in October 2019 I've had (and am still having) a serious issue with my Redmi 6 device. All audio and video files on my storage skip the first 2-3 seconds, and can't be played even if I go backwards in my music or video player. Another side-effect of this problem is an issue with videos on Instagram (that are loud) not starting at all, unless muted beforehand. The problem becomes worse when the phone is unrebooted for atleast a day, all video and audio files cease to start (both storage files and posts on Instagram, and even videos on Youtube). Note: I don't use bluetooth speakers or wireless headphones, I use regular wired ones, and besides this still happens with or without headphones plugged in. I've tried uninstalling updates of my apps, redownloading and reinstalling the 2019 October update, disabling Developer options and still no fix. I've also reported this problem to Miui services & feedback, with log files and video evidence attached only to get no response to this day. Please if anyone can help so I may rest in peace listening to my tunes not being skipped (or randomly ceasing to begin).

    submitted by /u/marko847
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI 12 Android 11 Google Apps Installer (China ROM)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Hi,

    Anybody knows of and actually use a working google installer for MIUI 12 running on Android 11? My phone was functioning fine when it was still on Android 10 but when it got updated to Android 11, google apps & other apps started to either malfunction or not run at all. My phone is a China ROM - Mi 10 Lite Zoom, also known as Mi 10 Youth. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Marc_PH
    [link] [comments]

    my mi 10 ultra has issues with auto focus..?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Obb folder/files not working (miui 12)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    So I am installing an app that requires obb files and I cant seem to make it work. Why is that and how can I fix that?

    submitted by /u/Expensive-Mode9575
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi shares fall 10% as U.S. adds smartphone-maker to 'blacklist'

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Vacuum 1c start cleaning in diagonal

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Hi!

    Just bought the 1c, the first 2 days everything was fine, but suddenly the robot decide to start the cleaning in diagonal.

    Doing that, all the cleaning map is wrong and as you can see on the screenshot the dock is placed in diagonal (it's against a wall actually and the bottom right blue space is behind a wall so he cannot go there)

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/BSYjxsu2je5a5SiJ6

    Does anyone have this kind of problem? I tried to factory reset but still the same. Also tried to change the dock position in another room.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/benjaminbdev
    [link] [comments]

    Are Mi10T support ARcore?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    when I installed measure, it cannot load up the app after I installed the arcore app on play store

    submitted by /u/screamlie
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant I choose/customize the background image?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    "Restored from other source, some icons may be displaced."

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Hello, this happens every time I reorient the screen vertically after I have oriented it horizontally. My Twitter widget gets to its smallest version every time this happens. Any way to fix this?

    This happens in a new Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (5G)

    Global MIUI 12.1.3 (Stable)

    Android Version: 11 RKQ1.200826.002

    submitted by /u/AlejandroSebTes
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi phones banned for import to Canada

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Does anyone have info on this? Aliexpress and banggood don't allow Xiaomi and Poco phones to be delivered to Canada anymore. I have heard rumors about why it may be occurring but have not heard an official reason for this. Does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/panckage
    [link] [comments]

    Restart Issue

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Hi, since the past few weeks,whenever I restart my redmi note 9 pro, it takes too long to restart or gets stuck at Redmi logo,at which point,I have to keep power button pressed and press it again to restart it. Looking up solutions online was futile,so I was hoping this community could shed some light into the issues and some possible solutions. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Charlotte-De-litt
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi Air 12.5 Touchpad hardware problem (battery replaced)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Hi, i replaced the battery of my Mi Air 12.5, i followed the ifixit guide (btw it's not the first time that I open the laptop).

    I replaced the battery correctly and it's working, but when I close the bottom cover, the touchpad stop working, it's kinda hard to press and left and right click aren't working. When the cover is not mounted the Touchpad function correctly, I checked the mechanisms and i don't know how the bottom cover can interfere with the Touchpad functionality.

    Someone have any clue on why this happen? If someone could help I really appreciate.

    submitted by /u/giovanniro98
    [link] [comments]

    Poco X3 and XBOX Series Controller not working together

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    Just received my Poco X3 and was looking forward to pairing it with my Series X controller via USB C cable for lag free gaming. The phone acknowledges the controller when plugged in by a vibration, but that's it. Nothing else works. Is there a setting I'm missing? The controller and cable work perfectly fine with my Samsung Note 10 Plus. Nothing needed to be set within the Note 10. Just plug and play. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/jtredd
    [link] [comments]

    Will my Xiaomi m365 pro 2 turn off by itself?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    I sometimes forget to turn it of, but never long enough to see it turn off by itself.

    Will it turn off by itself if I leave it for like 15 minutes or do I have to always turn it of manualy?

    Thanks for reading 👌

    submitted by /u/Pulg_maz
    [link] [comments]

    Why note 8 pro isn't on the which phones will get miui 12.5 list

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    So few days ago redmi note 8 pro got miui 12.5 update in china but today they released a list that had phones that will get miui 12.5 globally and note 8 pro isn't one of them. Why? Note 7/pro, note 8 will get it but note 8 pro won't get it?

    submitted by /u/QweRtoN130
    [link] [comments]

    Robot vacuums do not support google home?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I was sure all of the xiaomi robots support google home / assistant.

    But, after I bought Dreame F9, and I connect Mi Home to google home, there is no robot :/

    I can see other devices, so the Mi Home -> Google Home connection does work..

    Chinese Dreame site claims it is supported..

    Any confirmation?

    submitted by /u/Sheshirdzhija
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck in a bootloop after flashing stock firmware on Redmi Note 9 Pro.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    So, today was finally the day when I can unlock bootloader. I immediately unlocked it and then I booted to fastboot to flash TWRP. And here I had a problem. When I tried to boot into it, I got an error "Your system has been destroyed". I flashed Curtana TWRP and it worked, but I couldn't flash any ROM, because of ERROR 1. I decided to flash stock firmware (using Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tool) and now I'm stuck in infinite boot loop.

    submitted by /u/Previous-Rub-104
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S com "zoom"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Meu Xiaomi ele tem uma espécie de "zoom" nativo em alguns apps. Onde mais percebo são nos Storys do instagram que vez ou outra a legenda ou foto aparecem cortadas.

    Outro problema que eu vejo é que ao trocar de aplicativos (por exemplo facebook para wpp) o primeiro aplicativo (facebook) fica ainda na tela, mas num aspecto meio opaco, quase invisível.

    Alguém tem ou sabe solucionar esses problemas?

    submitted by /u/Joel_o_Cruel
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my Xiaomi m365 pro 2 as a push scooter?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:32 PM PST

    I read that electric scooters that have the brushless motor can be used as push scooters and can also regenerate power, but in the instructions of my Xiaomi scooter it says "dont ride with one leg".

    Is it because of the motor or because of safety?

    My intention is to use it as a normal kick scooter while its not on, so the battery can charge.

    If I push it, am I damaging the motor or is it just for safety?

    Thanks for reading 👌

    submitted by /u/Pulg_maz
    [link] [comments]

    I need to clone my screen to my TV in real time (redmi 9c)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Hi, as far as I know my cellphone (xiaomi redmi 9c)does not support MHL, which means I cannot use one of those cables (micro USB to hdmi or slimport) clone or transmit my cellphone screen to my TV.

    Is there anyway I can do it "in real time, with no lag"? I can cast but that has lag so I need a way to do it with some type of cable since wireless connection has lag and for the purpose I need it there has to be zero lag

    submitted by /u/reyabc
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi connection error?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    So i recently bought my first Xiaomi phone (Redmi Note 8) but the wifi and data connection has been failing a lot. Im not talking about just internet signal problems but the wifi and data will automatically disconnect (or appear disconected) every 30~60 seconds or so. Should i return the phone? Or is it something i can fix myself?

    submitted by /u/poltnkowka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel