• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Samsung The reason why I only use Samsung phones...Dex!

    Samsung The reason why I only use Samsung phones...Dex!


    The reason why I only use Samsung phones...Dex!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:58 AM PST

    The power of oneUI

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    S21 will be $799 ($200 cheaper), come with free Galaxy Buds Live and a SmartTag if you preorder, and with all of the upgrades it's getting, it's definitely gonna be the best phone deal

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Between the Samsung Galaxy A & M series, which one is better, and why?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    My favorite watch face for Galaxy Active 2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Hello all, any idea how to remove or at least hide this grey bar at the above?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    How do you desactivate notification's sensibility to external stimulus ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Hello!
    I posess a Galaxy s7 edge and lately, every time i check my phone to know what time it is or sometimes just move next to it, i'm instantly welcomed with a new notification (sometimes news, reddit or else).

    I don't want to desactivate every single notifications because I find them useful but how do I desactivate this make them less invasive ?

    submitted by /u/PopularityIsUseless
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what phone this is? Not sure does it turn on yet.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Samsung Galaxy A02s, A12 arrive in the Philippines

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Samsung Support Stole My Watch 3 From Me

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Not sure who will read this or even care. Apparently Samsung has no outlet for customer complaints and support is a dead end. Samsung Store is disconnected from Samsung.com and cannot help. Compamy doesn't exist on BBB and phones are all automated. So I just wanted to share my experience with Samsung Support somewhere to hopefully help others avoid making my mistake. From the beginning....

    I bought a Fold 2 bundle with a Watch 3 and Buds Live. Ecstatic with my purchase and love everything about everything. However, I did accidentally buy the Watch 3 BT version instead of the LTE version but I was still happy with the price. However, after a while I decided to contact support and see if I could exchange for the LTE version so I would have extended connectivity. The agent approved an exchange and directed me to return my Watch3 BT and buy the Watch3 LTE. Once the return is accepted she said they would refund me the difference and I would ultimately pay the additional $49 for the LTE version. Great!!Exactly my goal.

    As instructed I purchased a new LTE watch at full price and returned the old one. Once the old one was accepted I received an email stating that I would be refunded $24 for the watch. Assuming this was the automated process I reached out to support with my ticket # expecting them to adjust the refund. Well, the new agent informed me that the prior agent was wrong and that they now could not process the exchange.

    After some back and forth I ultimately aksed support to send me back the original BT watch and I would return the new LTE watch. The agent said they could not return the original watch but that I could buy a new one and they would refund the price difference. Based on my current experience with price difference refunds I decided I would rather just return everything (and not buy two full price watches).

    I asked if both watches would be fully refunded and the agent confirmed they would be. I asked the agent to confirm that the first watch would be refunded the full $95 that was what i paid as part of a bundle for the watch. The agent confirmed the amount and I decided to proceed with the return.

    Fast forward to today and Samsung Support essentially stole my Watch 3 BT from me. They refunded me $24. I asked if they could just send back the otiginal watch. They said no. There is nothing they can do. WHO ON EARTH WOULD RETURN A $400 FOR $24???

    Needless to say I am beyond upset with this experience and at this point I wish I could take back ever having made this purchase. I love the phone and the ecosystem but this level of service should not be expected with a nearly $3000 phone purchase.

    tldr: Samsung Support basically stole my Watch 3 and gave me $24 for my trouble.

    submitted by /u/mjones8004
    [link] [comments]

    Need a new phone, I know Samsung best. Thinking of going from a s9+ to an a30. Am I better off waiting for a new mid range series to come out?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Main thing I require is water resistance, decent battery, equivalent or better camera than the s9+, and plenty of storage ideally expandable. Budget is small unfortunately but I can try save a wee bit each week.

    I used to be up to date with the latest phones but not anymore, so help would be appreciated! Not looking to buy straight away, so can wait.

    Grandad and my sister in law both have an A30 which they seem to enjoy

    submitted by /u/lemontreats
    [link] [comments]

    My S6 likes to randomly disconnect itself from my home WIFI

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Every so often my Samsung S6 phone will disconnect itself from my wifi. It seems I can temporarily fix the issue by turning my phone's wifi off & on, but the issue returns at a random time later on. Anybody have any ideas what the issue is or how I can troubleshoot the problem? My computer is fine.

    submitted by /u/scooper999
    [link] [comments]

    How can a 12mp camera ( S8+) take 4k videos but a 48mp camera (A31) can't.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:37 AM PST

    I'm quite abit confused about this as I thought the 48mp sensor can take in more information than a 12mp sensor. Or is this a something Samsung just blocks for lower end phones?

    submitted by /u/Agent_Thames
    [link] [comments]

    A71 ignore calls

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Is there a way to ignore a call and go back to using apps? Because rejecting the call is rude i want to just ignore and go on with my work If an app is already open u can just swipe up the notification but if u are at home page it occupies the whole screen nd cant even open recent apps

    submitted by /u/warwolf_99
    [link] [comments]

    Are the galaxy buds live worth it?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Hello guys and girls. I have a question to you. Shall i upgrade my galaxy buds to the buds live and are they worth the money? Do they have good sound quality for wireless earbuds? Or shall I wait for the next generation samsung earbuds? Because im looking or for new earbuds or headphones, i still didn't decide which i want to bug. But if i go with earbuds, then im going to buy one of the samsung. I have a samsung s10plus so that's why I want more a samsung earbuds then apple ones. Thanks in advance for your replies and tips!

    submitted by /u/lolsykurva
    [link] [comments]

    Damaged and lost files

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    This morning I moved some pictures from my A71 to my USB-drive and when I opened the USB on my PC, the files were damaged, 0kB. I looked back on my phone and the pictures were gone. Is there any way to retrieve the pictures. I moved the images right after I took them so there is no back up.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/bailey8112
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Technical Specifications Revealed

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    The rendering images and some hardware features of the new phone Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, which will be included in Samsung's Galaxy A series, have emerged. Well, what kind of features await us on this phone? Samsung is expected to introduce its new generation flagship Galaxy S21 series soon. Of course, the models to be released by the South Korean company, which has released many devices from different segments during the year, will not be limited to the Galaxy S21 family.

    Again, a device from the company that will see the daylight will also belong to the Galaxy A series. The rendering images and some features of the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, the new model of the Galaxy A series to be released by Samsung, have emerged. Well, let's see what these are. Details are in our news.

    submitted by /u/orhnkyk
    [link] [comments]

    Does gesture navigation work with 3rd party launchers?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    I'm thinking of upgrading from my Pixel 3 to an S20 fe. One of the things I wanted to know is whether gesture navigation works well with third party launchers. I've stuck to the stock launcher on my phone bc gesture nav is glitchy with other launchers. Really missing customizing though.

    submitted by /u/critisighs
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra GPS issues

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    I have posted this before and it seems no one had an answer for me so i'm hoping maybe now there is some news or a solution. Basically I do DoorDash for money so GPS is basically my whole lifeline for work and when it doesn't work, it is very irritating. Google Maps at one point did tell me to recalibrate the compass but in doing so still yielded no results and a low GPS reading. I was told it may have to do with 5G and that I should turn it off but when visiting my carrier they told there was absolutely no way to do so. Anyway, if anyone can help out, that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Black_Cringe
    [link] [comments]

    Shipping times

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    My wife ordered me the g5 32in monitor about 2 weeks ago, an still have yet to get tracking number or info on when it will arrive, all support tells her is that it's still in processing an nothing more can be done at this time. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/leftywrangler
    [link] [comments]

    Can I add apps to maximum power saving mode?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    I have a samsung note 5 and I was wondering if you can add apps to maximum power saving mode. There is this one but I wonder if they work on a note 5. Can anyone tell me if it's possible and how?

    submitted by /u/Nguyenanh2132
    [link] [comments]

    Can a phone case for the A50/A50s fit an A30s?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    I'm planning to gift a phone case to a friend. Her phone is a Samsung A30s. The only variants that the phone case has are for A20/A30 and A50/A50s. I was just wondering if an A50/A50s phone case would fit an A30s since I saw some other product listings put those three together in one variant. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cIementines
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel