• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    OnePlus N10 first day

    OnePlus N10 first day


    N10 first day

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I watched those reviews and most of them are negative, but they don't realize one thing: it's entry level 5G phone.

    I have 8T and N10 is alright.

    • Speakers are OK for playing media
    • Main cam seems doesn't have OIS
    • Switch mode (ring/vibration only/silent) is done on pull down menu
    • Cannot switch light/dark mode on the fly (it's done in customization)
    • Charging can be slow if you don't use included charger (5V 6A Warp vs 15 watts USB-PD)
    • Screen is a bit pale, but what can you ask for IPS?
    • 90Hz isn't smooth as Moto Edge (again, what can you ask for IPS?)
    • Poweramp detects the audio chip is capable for 192kHz/48kHz and the sound is better than default settings
    • VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling work out of the box with T-Mobile
    • Expect 8 hours SOT but I don't have time to play TV all day
    • Decent video performance
    • 5G is about same performance as other phones I have (Moto Edge, 8T)
    • 690 is actually better than 675

    Again, N10 is alright with me regardless negative reviews

    submitted by /u/mingkee
    [link] [comments]

    One Plus 7 Pro touchscreen not sensitive enough

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Just got the One Plus 7 Pro BNIB a few hours ago and the touchscreen is a joke. I've updated to the latest stable firmware and tried everything reddit has offered so far to fix the issue. Basically, my scrolls are not being recorded as scrolls but touches instead, opening random apps and all that. I've turned on dev options to see where my touches are being inputted and it's clear that the screen is simply not sensitive enough. Screen protector has been removed too.

    Any solutions? Will sending it for repair help?

    submitted by /u/j_o_z_y
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still worth to get my OP6 repaired?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    I have an OP6 which is pretty roughed up, both screen and back are cracked (the back is actually completely shattered) due to a mountain bike accident. I love this phone but I´m not sure wether its still worth to send it in or if I should just save the money to buy a new one at some point. It´s still completely functional and i´ve gotten used to the cracked screen so its not a terrible issue but obviously its nicer to have a not broken screen. I´m legitamitely torn as to wether it´s still worth the money to have it repaired. It´s espacially tempting because the costs are really reasonable. Just wanted to know what some of you think about it, i´ll link pictures below.

    https://imgur.com/a/Q3ztqgC

    Thx for all the responses, I guess I´ll just keep using it till there´s a phone that really fits what I´m looking for in terms of price, specs, design and OS or until it dies.

    submitted by /u/gibbidygibgib
    [link] [comments]

    Best auto brightness option?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Is there any agreement as to whether there's a best 3rd party auto brightness app for oneplus phones? I have an 8 pro, and the auto brightness is severely lacking.

    submitted by /u/lern2swim
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance Trump bans BBK in US? Already banned Xiaomi.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Would that mean bye bye OP? ):

    submitted by /u/zsongoku
    [link] [comments]

    OP 7 Pro panorama doesn't work

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Whenever I try to take a panorama on the stock app, as soon as I begin to take it, it cuts out saying that the phone was moving too fast even though I haven't moved it at all

    I tried it with GCamas well and it completely glitched out when I tried it there

    submitted by /u/KhandakerFaisal
    [link] [comments]

    Getting updates late on OP8Pro

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Hello, I've heard from browsing this sub just a few minutes ago that the OP8Pro got an update two days ago. However when I went to my System Update setting the phone tells me I'm up to date even tho I'm still on 11.0.2.2

    I also remember getting into Android 11 late compared to the ruckus.

    Am I missing something? How do I get the updates I'm supposed to get on time? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Maruhai
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Buds Z and OnePlus 7T T-Mobile says the OnePlus Buds App is not supported on my device

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Why does it say that? Is it worth it to even update the firmware on these things?

    submitted by /u/Ebojager
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus can't revert videos?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    I accidently trimmed a important video and now the video is gone, I have been trying to revert it but I can't find out any way to, is there anyway possible?

    submitted by /u/Spuffle
    [link] [comments]

    Revert trimmed video?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    I just trimmed an extremely important video on accident, is there anyway to revert the trimmed video?

    submitted by /u/Spuffle
    [link] [comments]

    Rise of third-party phone designs: ODMs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Free z buds with purchase.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Hi. I'm new to one plus phones. I bought the n10 5g and it was supposed to come with z buds. It was shipped in a bag and I don't feel anything other than one box in the package. Is it supposed to ship separately? Also, how is one plus customer service? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/UglyHonkedOldcel----
    [link] [comments]

    Regular sales (accessories)?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Do OnePlus do regular (meaning predictable) sales other than 'Black Friday'? I need to get a spare pair of USB-C buds. I'm not in a hurry and money is, of course, not flowing in regularly like it used to.

    submitted by /u/swaggered421
    [link] [comments]

    Should i rather buy a oneplus8 or 8T?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I just want something under around 500€, which is more worth it?

    submitted by /u/ThiccRobutt
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing and stuttering issue on OnePlus 7 Pro?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:41 AM PST

    I am running the latest update but this has been happening for nearly 3 months, randomly when using the phone or tabbing out and into different apps, a small arrow will appear in the bottom left of the screen and will make the phone completely freeze up for around 2 seconds, has anyone else experienced this issue? I constantly wipe the cache when it happens but slowly the issue will come back around 3 days later.

    submitted by /u/Zz_Cormac_zZ
    [link] [comments]

    Turn screen off while game continues?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Hello,

    I heard that Xiamo phones have a game center that allows to let a game run but disable the screen. Which saves the battery. Since OP somehow targets gamers I take it there is a way to do the same with my 6T?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Zyrio
    [link] [comments]

    OP7P: is it just me or is there like a physical mark of the elements of the menu bar that got imprinted onto our phones somehow?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    I know it's an actual physical mark cuz I screenshotted it. It's nothing major but I'm curious as to what happened

    submitted by /u/captainshado
    [link] [comments]

    Phone vibrates and rings but doesn't show who's calling for a while on 5t

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    My phone vibrates and rings but phone notification get's delayed for a 5/10 seconds.. Is anyone else facing this issues? Is there any solution to it ?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/thefO_okupkiD
    [link] [comments]

    How durable is the Nord?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Hello oneplus! I recently ordered a OnePlus Nord as a secondary phone to use when I go running. I wanted something with a good camera* that was relatively inexpensive and could take some abuse. I know from teardown videos that it has the moisture seals of the 8T, though the frame is plastic and not as resistant to bending. For those that own one, how have you found its durability? I will have it mostly in a waist band (flipbelt style) inside of a glass case. Most weeks I run 10-12 hours in any weather conditions, below freezing with snow up to 38 C and sunny (obviously not in the same week, that would be pretty trippy weather)

    *I know the camera is not considered to be awesome, but based on DXOMark scores at least the main lens seems pretty good, especially when combined with the gcam. I could not find a better camera on a phone for the same or lower price with the exception of the Pixel 4a. In that case it was only a 50 euro difference and the pixel does not have the weather sealing. Also, I really wanted to try my first oneplus phone

    Final note. It is somewhat silly to get a "backup" phone, I know. In this case I wanted to preserve my main phone (P40 pro) as I tend to run through any terrain in any weather. Also, I expect my wife to want to upgrade her phone in the not to distant future. Once she is ready I'll likely give her the Nord and get something else as a running phone.

    Thanks!

    EDIT* Multiple downvotes when asking a question about a oneplus phone? If this type of post is not what this sub is about, what should someone post here?

    submitted by /u/mtndew2756
    [link] [comments]

    Tudia leaked their case for the OP9 early

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    There is already a page for Tudia's case for the OP 9. It even says that it is only compatible with Verizon's 5G version and not the unlocked 4G version.

    https://tudiaproducts.com/collections/merge/products/heavy-duty-dual-layer-merge-for-oneplus-9

    submitted by /u/thefofo
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Nord not warp charging

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Hello, i just bough the Nord today used for a while and battery got low so i plug it in the charger and suprise the phone was not warp charging, the Ampere show me was only charging with 1.370-1400mA at first which droped over time(as its normal) which i know its not fast charging and so i let it charge at normal speed

    I have the OxygenOS 10.5.10.AC01AA installed as update to OS

    Is there something i could do to fix it? Otherwise i would have to return it and i dont want to as i start to love it

    submitted by /u/VivaBanditul
    [link] [comments]

    Would the Oneplus 9 have a charger included?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    The S21 was released recently and it didn't have a charger, would Oneplus follow suit?

    submitted by /u/Klau5__
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on Oneplus Buds Z update?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    I have been hoping to get an update soon with the buds being so sensitive or even turning off auto pause.

    submitted by /u/laf0106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel