• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    My Toshiba satellite pro r50 b 12w spacebar won't register me pressing most of the time on the left it only started happe ING after I took the spacebar off to clean it Tech Support

    My Toshiba satellite pro r50 b 12w spacebar won't register me pressing most of the time on the left it only started happe ING after I took the spacebar off to clean it Tech Support


    My Toshiba satellite pro r50 b 12w spacebar won't register me pressing most of the time on the left it only started happe ING after I took the spacebar off to clean it

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    driver error? loose ribbon cable? whats going on here :(

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Honor 9X Lite supports only some headphones

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    So as stated in my last post, most headphones dont work with my new Honor 9X Lite (my friend has a same phone, same problem, with same headphones) all of the headphones ive tried are trrs (stereo and microphone supported) my desktop AKG K72 work fine, my old samsung earbuds work fine, but most others dont work at all. I've tried 5 headphones only 2 work. is there a difference in the trrs headphones? Are the ones that work different/a new gen. And how can i see if the headphones im ordering online will work? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/familyfriendlyskrr
    [link] [comments]

    ASRock B250M-HDV Bios Password

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    This may be a long shot, but I messed up. When I purchased the PC I set a bios password on said motherboard to prevent any changes; and now I need to make changes. I have tried everything from resetting cmos,clr1 to brute forcing the password. I can access the system but not the bios. I don't know if anyone here has the same BIOS, maybe I can reset the password? and maybe I am doing something wrong or I was thinking if I only knew what the requirements for the password were, I would have a solid place to start. I knew that I needed at least 1 Capital letter, 1 Special Char, maybe 1 number? but wasn't sure if there was a limit on my password. I have recently emailed ASrock to see If they are able to help, It would suck if I had to get another motherboard.

    submitted by /u/Protejae
    [link] [comments]

    hz/fps issue in games after unplugging 2nd monitor

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    I was having problems with my dual monitor set up so I simply unplugged one of the monitors. Now i when im playing games, my hz feels way lower and I feel like I am getting constant fps drops despite my frames being supposedly stable ( on the fps counter). I checked my refresh rate and i am on 144hz but my game has lots of input delay and fps issues. I am going to factory reset my pc to try and fix it but im wondering if the issue is to do with the way I unplugged my monitor. I simply yanked out the HDMI cable and all the other ones that connected to the monitor while my pc was still on. Is that the reason for the issue and would a factory reset fix the proble. THanks!

    submitted by /u/DanLan_05
    [link] [comments]

    cant connect my android phone to PC via SMB file sharing.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    in phone app using : MI file manager (remote device added with ip)

    in PC the folder is shared perfectly but still not working . please help

    windows 10 updated perfectly

    submitted by /u/Purple_Masterpiece98
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Ubuntu grub partition help

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:18 AM PST

    sorry for the title, after i installed ubuntu dual boot i erased Ubuntu partition to uninstall but i kinda messed up, now on boot it shows grub error and now i can only boot live usb what do i d

    submitted by /u/ZaZ_zerpack
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on extending WiFi

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Advice on extended WiFi

    Hey all. I have a Netgear R8000. I'm trying to get WiFi coverage in my garage which is about 30 feet away. I have CAT6 ran from my basement right underneath the router to the garage. My plan was to have another router to pick up the WiFi in the basement and connect to another router in the garage via the CAT6 I ran to broadcast the WiFi signal in the garage. I picked up two Netgear AC1200 routers and after setting everything up it just didn't work as planned and I couldn't connect in my garage. I tested my CAT6 with a Kline tester and it checked out good. What would you guys recommend? Should I scrap my whole system and start from scratch and opt for something more modern? Is there a way I could salvage my network and still have good coverage? I also tried using TP-Link AC730s but they didn't help. Thank you in advance for the help guys and gals!

    submitted by /u/mjdeiter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel