• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    HTC htc 10, and some other questions

    HTC htc 10, and some other questions


    htc 10, and some other questions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    I was a big fan of htc in the windows mobile days. had the tytnI/ tytnII and my brother had a few as well. we both had the phones that lacked gpu drivers. left a bitter taste.

    just curious what other services/products do htc do besides phones?

    I had the htc one m7. I had the purple noise and banding in the camera. was denied warranty repair by htc. it was a beautifully designed phone. really nice screen. overheated like crazy.

    a friend wants to sell me his htc10, which had it all back then. curious if this is still a viable option? not looking to update os either. Im weary of my privacy so I have maybe 3 apps I download from the store. no browsing at all. atm I use an lg g6. meh phone.

    I also had issues with the lg g4 and v20 bootloop issues. I seem to be hitting those fail statistics for some reason.

    curious where they are today?

    submitted by /u/tragically_
    [link] [comments]

    Are Exodus 1s mining Monero yet?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Anyone using Exodus 1s here? Did they deliver on the Monero mining promise?

    That DeMiner app they mentioned, its GitHub repo hasn't been updated for a while.

    https://github.com/midaslabs/deminer

    submitted by /u/timak_timur
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel