• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Best Lawnchair replacement? Android Apps

    Best Lawnchair replacement? Android Apps


    Best Lawnchair replacement?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    It seems like Lawnchair is finally dead so I'm on the lookout for a replacement. Preferably one that lets you import from another launcher. I have Nova but I found it a bit stiff in comparison.

    submitted by /u/hotwarioinyourarea
    [link] [comments]

    Cross App Messenger Apps

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am searching an Messenger app or service that can send Messenger to my contacts on different apps (like WhatsApp, telegram or signal). I read there are apps who use a matrix or xmpp protocol to achieve this but couldn't find a specific one who can fulfil the task I descripted.

    I hope someone can help.

    submitted by /u/Pinguinteddy
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly thread idea? Apps you've downloaded this week?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Noticed this on r/AndroidGaming

    Could have a sticky thread each week/fortnight etc recommending any apps people have found that week and would recommend downloading?

    So many times we see people asking for essential apps, or devs promoting their own apps. Maybe a weekly recommendation of newly found apps would be helpful to community?

    submitted by /u/AnarchistP4W
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Twitter app that is open source and that allows me to browse the Explore section without an account?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I browse twitter.com/explore in the mobile browser, but it gets too laggy in Firefox after scrolling the page.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pineapplehelmet
    [link] [comments]

    Best photo editor and drawing app for tablet?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Hi everyone. My parents just bought a galaxy tab s6 lite and they want to use it also to edit photos and draw.

    Can you please suggest me some apps to do that? Even paid would be fine if it's worth it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TopdeckIsSkill
    [link] [comments]

    An app for saving money

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Hi, I'm a college student and I'm saving money to buy a good laptop. Do you know any app in which I can put my goal amount and how much I currently saved for that and shows a graph accordingly. So if I see that graph I will have a clear understanding of how much more to save and motivates me. Thank you

    submitted by /u/TECH_WHILE
    [link] [comments]

    FB messenger no notification for when someone reacts to message

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    I don't get notifications for when someone reacts to my messages. But this only happens with chats that have been muted before. Reaction notifications are on. Reaction notifications for chats that never been muted work just fine. What might be the problem and is there any way it can be fixed?

    submitted by /u/smolsmokam
    [link] [comments]

    Good camera app

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have galaxy s9 exynos. I enjoy rear camera a lot, and it takes great pictures most of the time. However, front facing camera is dissapointing, the main problem is insane amount of processing done, with all beaty setting off. Is there an app that takes good pictures with front facing camera, without all this processing?

    P.s. I've tried numerous gcam ports, and none of them worked

    submitted by /u/SmoIIy
    [link] [comments]

    real good offline podcast app currently

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    help what is real good offline podcast app currently

    what good offline podcast or offline video app to play things easiely you use in places where wifi/data no reach?

    what good using little data online podcast or online video app to play things easiely you use? why it use little data?

    also

    what real time transit app helps and everyone?

    what shows real time where you are so can get off train when u need

    like it makes sound constant sound so you can get off at stop you put

    thx much

    submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep
    [link] [comments]

    Are shade launcher and ruthless launcher copies of each other... I've used both and I don't seem to find a difference...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Is it possible to make Google's at a glance widget display notifications and music playing?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    I'm on Samsung S9 Android 10 and Nova 7.

    I really love how minimal the at a glance widget is but all O can get it to do is display the date and weather.

    I've searched everywhere but can't find a way to make it display notifications and music?

    I am convinced that it's possible or am I completely wrong?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DarkBlueMullet
    [link] [comments]

    Communicating with Apple family

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Hi,

    I just purchased 2 ipads for my kids.

    My wife has an iPhone, and I have an Pixel 5.

    Even though the ipads were purchased through Verizon, with numbers attached to them , it seems that they cannot use the native i-messaging to communicate with me. Obviously my wife can connect via iMessage fairly easily.

    Does anyone know if there are Android apps I can use that can communicate with iMessaging, or is this a lost cause ?

    I can obviously communicate via email, but I would prefer some kind of IM

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Griff0rama
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Flickering, Please read Description

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Hi all. Recently my phone screen has been flickering. What's strange about it is that it shows, for a microsecond, the default Samsung screen (S10e). It's as if it were switching between Nova launcher and default screens. I haven't updated Nova, but there was a recent security update. Also, I toggled the App Lock feature of Kaspersky. Maybe it's one of these. The phone still works fine, but every time I open an app, I get this odd flickering. Any ideas? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Trepanist
    [link] [comments]

    Bloaware: Disable vs Freeze

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Hi, can you tell the differences between:

    - disabling an app (e.g. via adb)

    and

    - freezing an app (e.g. via SuperFreezZ or Greenify)

    I know that's also possible to uninstall via adb. But can you tell the differences between disabling and freezing?

    submitted by /u/rak-rak
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Published my second game named Drish - the challenge!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    This project I have worked alone for around 1 year. Has been lot of work and I would be really thankful for every feedback! Thank you!
    Gameplay is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q-x_gJeNek
    Google play link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loovgames.drish

    submitted by /u/loovgames
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any podcast apps allow you to make searches that also include results from episode names from different podcasts? Lets say you want to see episodes that talk about fdroid.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    do you know any other (besides castbox) android apps that allow you to make searches that also include episode names?

    For example castbox gave me results for a specific term which showed me all the episodes from different podcasts that talked about this subject.

    But i havent found any other android podcast apps that can do the same.

    If you have any ideas, im super grteful:)

    submitted by /u/qUxUp
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever see social media apps integrated with android?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    The quality of photos and videos recorded on Instagram, Snapchat or tik tok are just horrible, even if it is a smartphone with the most current and powerful processor at the moment.

    submitted by /u/angeloscatena
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good, preferably free, Tracking app

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend a good, free tracking app which is private and secure which will allow 'live' tracking (as opposed to historical)?

    I want to track one Smartphone with another Android Smartphone (or a Windows PC).

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Twigling
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar but not really a calendar

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Is there a task oriented calendar / todo / keep app? Can be paid, I dont mind.

    I would like it to have the following functionality:

    - Insert tasks for example: "vacuuming every 3 days; Replace the water filter every 6 months; ...". It should remind me when it needs to happen and I need to confirm this, if I do not then it should remind me again a bit later and the following day.

    - I would also like it to have support for multiple users, lets say my wife already vaccuumed that day, so it doesn't remind me again.

    submitted by /u/Single_Core
    [link] [comments]

    Any Epub Reader?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Lithium has image size issue, Fullread has scrolling issue, MoonReader is too complicated. So im looking for a good Epub reader?(I don't mind ads)

    submitted by /u/welsxn
    [link] [comments]

    Create custom quick settings

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to create or if there's an app that creates a custom quick setting? I want to create a quick setting to turn the Tap to Wake feature on and off from there (for running and shit). Is there a way to do it? Also it might not be called quick setting, but it's those settings icons from the drop down menu. Thanks in advance guys

    submitted by /u/fatisfunny
    [link] [comments]

    Need an app to record video and audio for whatsapp

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Most of all the screen recorder apps failed to record internal audio .

    submitted by /u/gsbnlda
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for non-family eligible apps to be shared?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Okay, so my boyfriend and I (both android) have an account with the family library so we can share apps either of us buy. I noticed in his personal app library there are a couple apps that I have/had, but are not "family library eligible". Is it possible that my apps are being shown to him or is it a complete coincidence that we just happened to both download a couple of the same apps, unknowingly? These are apps that should NOT be showing in family library. Any help would be appreciated, as google effin blows at giving useful information. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/StrawberryPunk82
    [link] [comments]

    how do i fix soundwire free

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    why kind of fixing? lemme explain first. i use soundwire cuz the plugs for my pc for audio is now broken so i use soundwire for two months now, but i cam in to a problem until today, sound wire is becoming choppyier and choppyier until to the point that it will not make any sounds to my phone.

    so how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/paxreal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel