• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Xiaomi Hello fellows, have you ever tried registering your nose as a fingerprint? It worked and didn't recognize both my girlfriend's and brother's nose

    Xiaomi Hello fellows, have you ever tried registering your nose as a fingerprint? It worked and didn't recognize both my girlfriend's and brother's nose


    Hello fellows, have you ever tried registering your nose as a fingerprint? It worked and didn't recognize both my girlfriend's and brother's nose

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Xiaomi Mi Air 13.3 (2018) Usb C Connected Monitor connection break

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Just bought the Mi 9t, anyhing i should know?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hi, I just recently bought the mi 9t (I'm on my way home to open it while I right this), and I was wondering if there was anything I should know before I start it up (like if I should not update it to the latest version, or if I should flash it with a different rom). I have been using the mi a1 for the past year or two so I'm hoping it was worth the upgrade. I am in Australia if that changes anything.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mattthecat808
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro spec sheet leaks in full.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    The buggy MIUI 11.0.4 update with Android 10 for the Mi9T is rolling out for everyone via OTA.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Well, Xiaomi has decided to release that update for the Mi9T (which has a lot of bugs) for everyone. I'm running that build for 3 weeks (I've received it as beta stable), and it's not good at all. But try it, if you want because there will be another update (a bug fix of 11.0.4) around the corner.

    submitted by /u/dubspace_
    [link] [comments]

    New update has been released for mobile devices

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I have MI 9T and they brought back the recent update that was posted and removed.

    submitted by /u/Reddit_student123
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10 & Mi 10 pro launch event what time is it happening?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    It's an internet event to announce details of the phone.

    What time and time zone please is this happening?

    submitted by /u/m0dm0use
    [link] [comments]

    Air Dots

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Is it worth buyinh them now or should I wait for something else? Thxs in advance!

    submitted by /u/Joo_Ber
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi m365 pro regenerative brake weak or not working

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I recently purchased a Xiaomi m365 pro and have noticed that the front brake has a weak braking capacity and even sometimes it does not engage while breaking. I had a Xiaomi m365 (not Pro) during 2 years and the front brake was much more better than this one. Is someone facing the same problem with his M365 pro and how did you solved the problem? Is there a way to adjust the power of the front brake in the custom firmware toolkit? Thanks in advance for your comments!

    submitted by /u/Boeingfred
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9t after Android 10 does Call recording still working ???

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Hi guys , i have Mi 9t with mui 11 android 9 and call recording is working , if i ota update it to android 10 , call recording will still working ??

    submitted by /u/imdragh
    [link] [comments]

    I can't pair Mi Band with my phone

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Hi guys I have some problem. I can't pair my iPhone 11 (ios 13.3.1) with my MiBand 1 Pulse and can't receive notifications. On Bluetoth setting on my phone I can't see "I (Information)" button near my Mi Device. I made reset Network settings on phone but it didn't help.

    On my previos phone iPhone 5 (ios 12), everything works OK. I see "I" button on bluetoth settings, can pair Band and phone and can recieve notofications.

    Can you help me to fix this problem? Thanks

    submitted by /u/BobbyFring
    [link] [comments]

    Phone bricked seeking help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    So I already unlocked the bootloader and rooted my phone on a previous version 11.0.2.0 PGGMIXM, but a new update came out (11.0.6.0) so I thought I could do it myself this time and ended up just hard bricking my phone, the only response I get out of it is the light at the top when it's plugged in so I looked up a bunch of tutorials for unbricking and followed the guides but it was to no avail because my account "isn't authorized for this operation". If anyone can help please let me know. Here's a screenshot of the error I got when trying to fix it https://i.imgur.com/AUP7jek.png

    submitted by /u/Zerlos
    [link] [comments]

    Airdots

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    So I just got the airdots a couple of days ago. They started randomly turning on inside the case. Does that mean that the case is with low battery? And the dots themselves don't overcharge while inside the case right?

    submitted by /u/AnOlBigOof
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking about buying a Xiaomi phone, need some opinions.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, which I never really liked that much and I think is just ok. I was looking for a phone with a good and big display, a good battery and good performance that doesn't break the bank. Also modding is a big thing for me (Knox is part of the reason why I don't like Samsung phones). The Xiaomi mi note 10 and the mi 9T (love the notchless display) caught my eye, however I have some concerns about modding and updates.

    I heard that unlocking the bootloader is a mess on Xiaomi phones, however how are things after that? Is there anything to look out for like Knox on Samsung phones? Is it possible to bring back everything to its original state in case I want to sell it? How is the community's support for these devices? Should I expect them to receive new custom ROMs even after Xiaomi stopped releasing major updates?

    How are updates? For how long does Xiaomi supports its devices? If I buy one of these phones that got released with Android 9, is it safe to assume that they will be updated to Android 11? How long does it usually take for mid/high end phones like these to receive a new major update?

    I also have some concerns about the phones themselves: is there anything I should watch out for with Xiaomi phones? Does it make sense to buy a camera-phone like the note 10 when I rarely take pictures? How hot do these devices get during normal use? This is one of my main problems with my current phone.

    I can get the 9T for about 260€ and the note 10 for 310€, do you guys think it's worth it? Which one do you think is better, keeping their price in mind?

    submitted by /u/memeita
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking of buying a new phone to replace my iPhone 7. I’m currently looking at the Redmi k30, would this be a good replacement?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Redmi 6 or 7a?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Between the two, what would be better second hand assuming equal price?

    submitted by /u/paulisaac
    [link] [comments]

    I want to downgrade from 11.0.4 to 11.0.1 but I need your help. Do I need a unlocked bootloader to flash the Mi UI Rom and also should I use a recovery or fastboot Ron to flash it

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    If you have any other tips for me or a good tutorial please post it in the comments

    submitted by /u/kleidis
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 2 Way fast Charging Power bank Launched in India with Fast Charging and USB Type C support

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    The overview button on my mom's Redmi Note 8 Pro does not give the overview of all the apps. Is there a way to get it? Switching to gestures is helpful, but my mom hates using it.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Redmi 8 Pro over-sharp in video and pixel-look on GIFs (not fix yet)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Hello!

    I have an issue with videos in every app look sharpened even at 1080p quality + pixel-look on GIF's.

    I (and many others) wrote to Xiaomi support and this problem not fix yet.

    This issue is present on YouTube app, Reddit app, Netflix and similar app, the only one that seems to doesn't have this problem is Firefox/Chrome app.

    PLEASE fix this, it's very annoying! Or make this "on/off" function.

    Here is some of examples: https://sun4-10.userapi.com/4iH4XeD5Qma4pz2WkrWX9hXBBbuHsc0MuE8YUA/YHRWb4YtcB0.jpg

    https://sun4-12.userapi.com/JyT7LlS4J7tpIFXhZqN_8P4Y7dffrYBbiZc7hg/bZprFvBaE3A.jpg

    submitted by /u/Dextrila
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi VS Samsung (exynos) - what is the better camera?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Hello,

    I currently own a Oneplus 3T and I'm going to upgrade. But I have a few questions.

    Note: What I value the most is the camera then the battery.

    I have a little kid and when I take pictures indoors, the pictures aren't great. Even with Gcam.

    I'm checking a few phones and I'm down to 2: Samsung s10 plus Xiaomi mi 10

    Since the xiaomi MI 10 isn't out yet, how is the camera of moving objects and low light comparison with the S10+exynos and the mi 9 or mi note 10? This will create a baseline for the upcoming Mi 10.

    I know the camera of the Samsung S10 plus is better. But it is much better?

    Someone who owned both could help me?

    submitted by /u/dcop7
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9T keeps installing SD card files on it.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    It boosts my battery life considerably when I uninstall every single one of the files, and doesn't make any bad changes to my device, but at the end of the day it keeps installing those files.

    How the heck can files from the SD card be on this device if the device physically can not have an SD cardm All the files seem to do it drain my battery, so what gives?

    submitted by /u/SpunkySamuel
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Camera Blur bug on Xiaomi Mi 8Lite

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    So, i have a weird bug happening right now on my Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite.

    One day, suddenly,without prior warning, fall, damage or anything, the camera stopped making focus. It didnt focus at all, neither manually or automatically, wathever i pressed nothig changed.

    I made a google search and after a bit i concluded that that was a hardware problem, and since i didnt have the money to repair it neither could afford a new one, i decided to let it go, i was not going to use the back camera so much anymore.

    However, after maybe two weeks, suprise! The camera was focusinf again, and perfectly, so i thought, hey maybe there was a bug, and somehow it was fixed by an update.

    Well today, after a month, it has stopped focusing again, there was again no big movement, not a jumo, fall, etc, literally i have picture on focus, when i started watching a movie, and when i decided to grab the phone and take another of the ending, bam, not focusing.

    I dont know wheres the problem neither why does it happens, does anyone have anything similar and what should I do?

    Im guessing its a software problem, otherwisr its really weird that it got fixed by itself, alone, and for so much...

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/darksapra
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t pro using OG xiaomi apps for contacts and dialer

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Is there any way to use this over google maps without rooting phone ? I hate google dialer and contact app, for me they are clunky and bad. Currently using xiaomi apps on my redmi 3

    submitted by /u/RaciJr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel