• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Xiaomi Haylou Gt1 Pro vs Gt1 Plus

    Xiaomi Haylou Gt1 Pro vs Gt1 Plus


    Haylou Gt1 Pro vs Gt1 Plus

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Which one is better? I am going to be using them as my daily driver so sound is key with gaming also being an ability

    submitted by /u/SimplyAir
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 Pro massive battery drain after 11.0.6.0

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    My battery drain was like 2% every 4 hours on standby. I updated to 11.0.6.0 2 hours ago and since then I lost 15% battery on standby. I tried restarting it still same consumption. It's not system/cell standby that's eating it though. It's the "Other" category from the battery stats that's eating it, that thing is at 70% consumption while cell standby is at 10% and system at 14%. Is there a way to revert to 11.0.2.0 without a factory reset?

    submitted by /u/Sebastianx21
    [link] [comments]

    Two WiFi symbols

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Whenever I connect to a wifi connection, it shows 2 WiFi symbols, one the normal one and one with a handset under. Can anyone explain what that is?

    submitted by /u/disappotato
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Air Purifier - Reuse of filters possible?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am looking into buying an Xiaomi Air Purifier, but i want a device where the reuse of filters is possible. The air-quality is not a problem, where I live. I will get an air purifier because of my allergies.

    So there a 3 devices i looked into:

    • Xiaomi Air Purifier 2 (without RFID)
    • Xiaomi Air Purifier 2S (with RFID)
    • Xiaomi Air Purifier 3(H) (with RFID)

    I thought that all devices with RFID-identification, would deny the reuse of a filter, which have certain hours of usage. But there are mixed informations out there.

    Can someone enlighten me please on how reusing is possible or not?

    As for now, i thought i would buy the v2 version (without s) because it comes without RFID and i can reuse a filter as often as i like.

    Regards

    submitted by /u/Manauer
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot continue with update

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Hi guys! I received update OTA (MIUI11, Android 10, V.11.0.4) for my Mi 9T. I already downloaded it, and I have clicked "reboot now". It reboots, then counts from 0%. Before it reaches 2%, screen turns off then goes to rebooting. After rebooting, the update is not reflected. I am still in MIUI11, Android 9, V.11.0.1. I have rebooted my phone using system update probably more than 10x now and I still havent jumped to Android 10.

    Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mugglearchitect
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Android updates

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    So I'm thinking about going away from Samsung devices, because I came to dislike Samsung's Android Update policy of giving users only two major Android updates.

    I was thinking about buying the Mi 9T Pro, but was wondering how Xiaomi does Android updates for their devices. Couldn't find anything online so I was hoping maybe one of you has more info on this.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/meandyouandyouandme
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use the Roborock S60 style side brushes on the Roborock S50?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    I was hoping to find Roborock S60 style side brushes that will work with the Roborock S50. The bristles on the S50 version always end curling way back after just a few runs and thus fail to do a very good job of cleaning the edges.

    Judging from the look when comparing the center mount of the side brushes, they are just different enough to where I'm guessing they purposely changed the shape so they aren't interchangeable.

    Does anyone know if a Xiaomi knock-off company makes the S6 style rubber brushes that will fit onto a S5 vacuum?

    [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/fVYgSOF.jpg)

    submitted by /u/TodfnrV
    [link] [comments]

    Does Yeelight Ceiling light require ground (earth) wire?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Hello,

    I just received my Yeelight Ceiling YLX05YL 480 and I was surprised that is has the possibility to connect the ground wire.

    I saw some YouTube unboxings and they show this model with two connectors: live and neutral.

    I have another Yeelight Ceiling light 650 and it also only works with these 2 wires.

    But this light that I just bought has 3 connectors, in the instructions it says: "this product requires ground wire"

    Does it also work safely without the ground wire? Because I don't have the ground wire to connect to this light. What's the differencd between this model the the others that doesn't require grounding?

    submitted by /u/scp9632
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the Xiaomi Flash tool, I keep getting the error: Unspecified error(0xffffffff: )

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Can anyone help me out here? I'm trying to install the stock ROM on my Mi a2 Lite, which has had it's entire storage wiped.

    submitted by /u/LordOfLiteracy
    [link] [comments]

    9t pro Quick charging issues

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Hi there, i'm using a 3 months old mi 9t pro and it stopped recgonizing the fast charging using its own box charger. The most strange thing is that It recgonizes the mi 8 lite as fast charger and charges quickly, and other smartphones recgonizes my charger as fast charger, Just my 9t pro don't recgonizes It Anybody here knows How to fix it? Or having same issue?

    submitted by /u/Renanfr
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a MI 9T, should I wait to update?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I have updates waiting but after reading on this sub about all of the issues I'm wondering if I should just wait until they iron out the kinks.

    submitted by /u/keithmartinkret
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 5 plus slow charging speed. HELP!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    i just bought this phone second hand and i am having issues with slow charging speed. i am using anker quick charger 3.0 and anker cable. I am getting 200-350 ma. i tried every cable available still the same. only cable that charges faster is honor bamd little 5 cm short cable it goes up to 1000 ma. my battery voltage is 3.8 at 54% battrry. battery life is good as well. i am having slow charging issue. i have read that many problems come with software. any thought how to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/shoto560
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9 but no android 10/miui update

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Hey guys I have a brand new mi9 global and for some reason I am not offered the above mentioned update. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/RemarkableMaybe6
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 lite led stopped working

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I think it has something to do with the new app drawer update, Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks

    submitted by /u/dynaschlap
    [link] [comments]

    Themes on MI A3

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    My gf have a MI A3 I have the redmi note 7 pro I got a them from the them store of xaomi she like it and ask me how to get it we look in her phone but thems don't show off on the A3 what can we do?

    submitted by /u/skankhunt59
    [link] [comments]

    The Mi 9T's Pull Down Notification Menu is F***ing Terrible (in my opinion)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    I just wrote this as a comment on another thread, but I thought I'd post it because I would fricken love some suggestions on how to improve/change these features because I really want to love this phone:

    It could just be because I haven't figured out how to optimize it for usability yet, but so far I prefer my old Mi A2 Lite to my Mi 9t.

    This is mainly due to the swipe down notification bar. I find it extremely clunky compared to the A2's. Swiping it up and down is very clunky. It doesn't just scroll up and down smoothly. Expanding the bottom notification feels awkward because you have to swipe down right at the very bottom of the screen instead of being able to drag the notification upwards before expanding it.

    The brightness slider and the time display take up a completely unnecessary amount of space.

    If a notification appears at the top of the screen, you can't just swipe it downwards to view it in the notification bar to see if you want to open it now or later. You either click it, which opens it. Or you wait with it taking up space on your screen for a few seconds until it disappears and then you can open it in your notification bar. Or you swipe it left, it disappears and now the only way of checking the contents of the message is to open it in the app.

    Another thing, say you have a messenger notification in the drop down notification bar, if you open messenger and read that message, the notification won't automatically disappear. You still have to manually remove the notification even after reading the message.

    The hardware of the phone is obviously substantially better than the Mi A2 Lite, but the notification system and navigating around the phone just feels relatively clunky and lots of little things that detract from the usability and efficiency of the phone.

    If anyone has any remedies to these issues, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Sisquitch
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi note 8 Battery issue

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    i have issue with my Redmi note 8 battery is dying so fast after the last update

    Any help ?

    submitted by /u/warrior-dz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gcam for RN7?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Best Gcam for Redmi note 7 in 2020? I have 6.2 or 6.3, and I am satisfied. Are those 7.X versions better?

    submitted by /u/mecina
    [link] [comments]

    Android One in RN8P or Mi9Lite?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Do someone put Android One in RN8, RN8P or Mi9Lite? The feelings are better than MIUI 11?

    submitted by /u/Martoporto
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to disable App Vault?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    It says "You won't be able to use App vault cards and receive updates after you turn this feature off.". What exactly does it mean by the latter part? Are they going to cut off my support for new MIUI updates, or what? I know it sounds absurd, but I honestly have no idea what they mean by that.

    submitted by /u/pazur13
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting way of checking the charge cycles of your phone. I only had 2 cycles from the time I used my Mi 9T Pro. P.S. Only works on Android 10 based MIUI versions.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    xiaomi.eu /custom roms worth the tme consumption

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    again the cicle restarts, i receved a brand new mi 9T pro, loved the device, felt really happy, but as time passes, i saw my self again flashing roms non stop, influenced by posts and youtubers or forums, i have came here to ask on long term if xiaomi.eu is just debloated global, and if worth for global devices if the debloat tool exists already, if other new devices like mi 10 features come to my device over xiaomi.eu, you know what i am asking right?

    on xiaomi.eu i used only stable, beta not for me, i used magisk just to change pop up camera sounds, nothing more, i value customization but its a a sacrifice i cam make.

    i also found out that custom roms will give a bigger loop of flash and unsatifaction insted of enjoying the device i so much like,

    miui is nice not gone lie, with andorid 10 i can say its better from my past miui expiriences, but the slow updates, and not knowing if getting android 11 etc, the main thing is just to see if a non root user with deblaot tool, xiaomi,eu gives more feature by pick cherrying feature form new devices or not.

    to be honest some might jst say stay on stock no hassle, but some dont understand that cant just say that if im lossing something that i clearly mention is important, so i want a honest anwser,

    my main thinks i want is no hassle, reasong to using it, update suport, no problems, costumization alternatives, extra features and full enjoyiment to the device

    submitted by /u/Srcasimiro
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 App Drawer Bug?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    There are times that the dock from the drawer disappears whenever i im going back to the home screen. Have you experience these with your app drawer dock?

    submitted by /u/dexterdaveganir
    [link] [comments]

    Any help?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    My Mi 9T pro just fell (with the case) and the back glass shattered, what should I do?

    The phone works fine and the camera are ok too

    (I bought it last week)

    submitted by /u/BruniChris13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel