• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Xiaomi Android 10 update for Mi9T is now live again

    Xiaomi Android 10 update for Mi9T is now live again


    Android 10 update for Mi9T is now live again

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    The Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 is now the Mix 2020, has 100W charging and a 120Hz display: new leak.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Burn in?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I know that alot of AMOLED/OLED screens experience burn in... but not all. How are the Xiaomi devices in this. I'm interested in buying a Xiaomi Mi9t so I wanna know if that could be a problem.

    submitted by /u/Synfinium
    [link] [comments]

    Is the $60 difference between the Note 8 Pro and the regular Note 8 worth it?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    So this is my first time getting a Xiaomi phone, actually first time having any kind of decent phone in my life. Im tech savy but honestly only use my phone for social media, youtube and browsing. Only some games (mostly stick to PS4 and NSwitch for that, with the exception of some games like Hearthstone and the like) and rarely use the camera.

    But I find myself in need of a new phone and this one seemed very good for my budget. I saw there was a $60 usd diference between the Note 8 and the Note 8 Pro, and while the 2GB of extra RAM are great I saw some mixed reviews about the proccesor and the camera, so I would like to see some opinions with the budget perspective in mind.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MartinZ99999
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 8a first week review

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I got the Redmi 8a last week and I would like to share my thoughts with you so I can help people trying to decide if they should buy it or not. I'm currently using 2/32 model, lowest specs available for the model. I'll start with cons to keep it interesting. Phone is really thick and using it with a protective case makes it a thicc boi. The phone is 188 grams, when you add the case its 200+grams so it causes little bit of pain on your pinky if you're using your pinky to support the phone from the bottom. Screen is not full HD, I'll count this as a con for those who care. It doesn't look bad for me tho. Having a HD screen instead of full HD is a con and a plus because it means less load on GPU which ends up in more battery life. Camera is what you expect from an entry level Xiaomi but since my previous phone was a Redmi 3 Prime, it's not too bad. When it comes to pros, sure this phone isn't a monster but it has satisfying performance. I have tested it with a couple games and never experienced lag/frame drops/overheating. I think the best thing about this phone is 5000mAh battery which explains why this phone is such a thicc boi. I'm currently on 25% battery and I had 11 hours of SOT + 2 hours of mobile hotspot usage. Battery life is crazy, I used to live with a charger and now I don't even charge it everyday. As expected, this is an amazing bang for the buck, I would suggest if you don't mind carrying a thicc boi with you. Thank you all for reading this and thank you for your time. TL;DR : good phone, thicc phone, insane battery, would recommend

    submitted by /u/turecko
    [link] [comments]

    Bug on posting stories (Mi 9 MIUI 11)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/0w3NB0m

    Hello fellas, i'm with this issue a few weeks... i bought my Mi 9 recently and when i try to post more than one video on instagram story the error (link above), i tried instagram camera, native camera, selfie camera, and it persists, anyone know some tip to fix this?

    submitted by /u/paYgor
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix too dark on 9T pro?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    When I'm streaming Netflix on my 9T pro, it seems that the image is way too dark to watch on room lighting, let alone outdoors. I tried maximizing the in-app brightness but it still is too dark.

    On other apps, using the phone brightness, it is very clear even on a sunny day.

    Is there a way to default Netflix brightness to the phone one? or another fix?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ValaneerBright
    [link] [comments]

    Others said its design is ugly as hell, well I say, "Congrats Black Shark!"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Mi Note 10 vs S10e

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    They're both priced similarly but does the note have a better camera? There's a cheaper option, the Mi 9T too.

    submitted by /u/Thanosjewellery
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A3 - GCam - Wideangle?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Hello!

    I have GCam installed on my A3. Not exactly sure which version, I followed the advice on some post on here or on another Android site, can't remember.

    I can't seem to access the wide angle lense from GCam. Is there a version that would allow me to? I'm not super happy with the quality of the wide angle photos on the Xiaomi app. I had the 9se before this and the wideangle shots seemed better even though I think it's the same camera module?

    Thanks for any insight. I've changed my default camera app to GCam cause the quality of normal photos are better, but I miss that quick access to wide angle! thanks!

    submitted by /u/alistair681
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t Pro Updates

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Hey 😊

    I'm somewhat new to Xiaomi, currently have a 9T Pro running Android 10, MIUI 11 and the October security patch and just wondered if this is about right?

    I heard Xiaomi were good with updates and apart from the ones I got when I took it out of the box a few weeks ago, I've not had any since... No app updates, no security updates, nothing.

    I don't have any issues either, I just wondered if this is about right or if I'm supposed to have had more updates?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sheppy2
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm works sometimes but i am now seeing occasion where alarm plays no sound.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Had an accident today where my alarm did went off, but as muted.

    Woke up an hour after my alarm late. Very scary to know my phone will start muting it's alarm?

    All is "fixed" when i restart the phone, and shortly after it stop working again, alarm goes off with no sound...

    Anyone have experience with this?

    This is on a redmi 8pro

    submitted by /u/exQcme
    [link] [comments]

    Question about rooting, backup and restore.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I have a Mix 3 stock. I want to root it, but unlocking the bootloader wipes the phone.

    Question is: If I make a MIUI backup before unlocking the bootloader, can I restore it from the same phone after unlocking the bootloader? Or do i have to set up everything again from scratch?

    submitted by /u/xumixu
    [link] [comments]

    Swipe to right on lock screen

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Is there any way to add an option when you swipe to right on lock screen on Xiaomi Mi 9T?

    submitted by /u/Slashgarcia
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Please let me know your Redmi Note 8 user experience. I m going to buy new one.

    submitted by /u/nsgytb
    [link] [comments]

    Need help my mi 9t battery draining very quickly

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Hi there my mi 9t is on mi hi 11 and is on Android 9. I'm getting 2 hours 30 mins on screen on time? Used to get 6 to 8 don't know what's happening.

    submitted by /u/waz30
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi for 200€

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Hello,

    Which Xiaomi phone is the best for about 200€ (gearbest or honorbuy stores) - for an elderly person (55 years) - no gaming, just usual usage with facebook and ok camera?

    submitted by /u/black187
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T: Youtube Vanced apparently draining battery

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Youtube Vanced (latest version), with only 21 minutes of CPU usage, uses up 1650 mAh, or 51.7% of 22%, according to the battery section in the system settings. Is this normal? Is it really draining so much battery or is the battery settings menu just not working properly?

    submitted by /u/Zedom4
    [link] [comments]

    pocophone hard bricked

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    mi pocophone has bricked and i try anything but the only opcion is flash with miflash on edl mode, i try do it but, i need an authorized account, i dont now what to do, help please

    P.d I cannot enter fastboot mode or recovery mode

    submitted by /u/jo5ue_joestar
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A2 Lite - change volume buttons to control ring volume and not media volume?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Hi, wondering is this possible?

    When I hit the button it changes media volume but want to change it to control ring volume by default.

    I know you can hit the settings cog but that's an extra step.

    submitted by /u/BopNiblets
    [link] [comments]

    GPS lost when Hotspot is on after Android 10 update (Mi 9T)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    On Android 9 I had no problem with the GPS.

    Now on Android 10, most of the time I get a bad GPS signal whenever I turn on WiFi Hotspot. It instantly goes away when I turn off the Hotspot.

    I am using two GPS apps at the same time while the Hotspot is on (Pokémon GO and Google Fit), this is when the problem happens.

    Miui 11.0.4.0

    Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/sanyi_survey
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Hello guys. Is Redmi Note 8 Pro worth it for 180€? I saw one on thephones.net is that shop legit? I would like am good performance phone ther last at least 2 hours of Gaming. And this looks to be the best since I want to try an Xiaomi.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/apla10usr
    [link] [comments]

    Battery optimization and Edge screen s9

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I bought a redmi note 8 pro about 2 weeks ago, I had the mi a2 before and I forgot about one of the things that annoyed the hell out of me with miui; battery optimization, I have several apps that I don't want the optimization to restrict, I already did the whole "no restrictions" under the battery settings but they keep getting closed. Is there something else I need to do to stop that?.

    Also, I had the app edge screen s9 in my a2 and it worked perfectly, now with the note 8, apart from getting closed, I can't use the app shortcuts I have there, no matter how many times I click on the icons, they won't open the app. I clicked on the "I can not run this app" option already but nothing. What I've noticed is that if a stop the app and start it again, it works the first time but after that it goes back to the same. How can I make it work?

    One more thing, is there a way to uninstall apps that came with the phone without rooting and all that?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/deathlybolt
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any EU country region where call recording is allowed?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Also I feel this is fucking stupid move by EU. You won't protect our privacy by targeting general population...

    submitted by /u/vanjavk
    [link] [comments]

    Is lenses work well with xiaomi phones?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    So i already have a xiaomi device(mi 9 lite). I saw many many videos with iphones and other phones with this lenses have a much less noisy pictures and better night photos etc. I just want to know anyone tried it and have any suggestion if it works? Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/usernameistaken89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel