• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Why wont my pc even turn on? I took out the gpu and the long covered cable going from the gpu, put in one rgb led light into a jrgb1 4 pin plug. It looks like everything is plugged back in properly but nothing turns on, not even the debug light Tech Support

    Why wont my pc even turn on? I took out the gpu and the long covered cable going from the gpu, put in one rgb led light into a jrgb1 4 pin plug. It looks like everything is plugged back in properly but nothing turns on, not even the debug light Tech Support


    Why wont my pc even turn on? I took out the gpu and the long covered cable going from the gpu, put in one rgb led light into a jrgb1 4 pin plug. It looks like everything is plugged back in properly but nothing turns on, not even the debug light

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    My computer CPU Fan sounds terrible when I'm turning it on like 10-15 min, after its getting normal.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    I cleaned it 2 times and still getting this sound.
    How can I fix that?

    submitted by /u/jzzmtzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hdd error

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    I cant volume my hdd, i just installed windows on my m.2, i have 1 m.2, 1 adata ssd and 1 hdd, I successfully volumed my adata ssd but i get i/o error when i try my hdd, i never got that error before, pls help me

    submitted by /u/BerkDD
    [link] [comments]

    ScrInject.B.trojan was detected by system center endpoint protection but the window closes before I can press delete. How bad is this/how can I fix this?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I hope this is the right place to post as I am panicking a little!

    I was just on a website looking at scholarships, when system center endpoint protection pops up with a notice about HTML/ScrInject.B.trojan trying to infect my computer. The window closes before I can choose between delete / take no action, then safari proceeds to continue loading my page.

    I googled the trojan but all I can find is that it is Very Bad, and ransomware is a possibility..? The links I found about removal were also asking me to download stuff which I can't tell if legitimate either..

    I use macOS Sierra 10.12.1 and was browsing on Safari 10.0.1.

    This is a laptop I haven't used for a while so it's not been backed up for half a year. Should I back it up now? Is it safe? Is there something I can run to check?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/alreadytomorrow
    [link] [comments]

    Asus GL703GM won't turn on, and has no charger light when plugged in.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Hi, recently my laptop has more frequently started doing this; the light doesn't come on when it's charging, and it won't turn on at all. It does boot up on occasion, and works without error, however when I shut it down, it won't turn back on until after an extended period of time has passed, normally about 9-10 hours, but there has been times it's taken a couple of days before working again. If anyone knows what the problem is or could be, help would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/decoratedblood
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to purchase a graphics card, not sure what I need.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel