• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    What’s this called and where do I plug it in on my mobo Tech Support

    What’s this called and where do I plug it in on my mobo Tech Support


    What’s this called and where do I plug it in on my mobo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Please help me

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    So I somehow killed the port for my CPU fan and using some jumper wires I hooked up the ground and 12v molex, and the pin for fan control is hooked upto the system fan controller. So does anyone know how to maybe get a software to control the fan for my CPU without guessing off the system fan?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Hdd problem

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Hey, i have 1tb hdd,1 nvme and 1 ssd, before i bought the nvme everything was fine, but now when i plug my hdd i cant boot into windows but when its unplugged i can, can somebody help 😕

    submitted by /u/BerkDD
    [link] [comments]

    RIG 500 pro

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    i have a rig 500 pro headset and its fairly new and have not damaged them in any way, but when i dropped it for the first time the right side of my headphones stopped working, is there any way i can fix it?

    submitted by /u/Skynight187
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel