• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Laptops This screw is really screwed

    Laptops This screw is really screwed


    This screw is really screwed

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    [NEED HELP ASAP FOR UNI WORK] HP Laptop stream 14 screen is blank. I can hear fan and the lights showing power and charger insertion work but the lights for mute and Cap Lock do not. What do I do?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I have tried:

    1)Turning it off and holding power for 15-30 seconds 2)Windows + B 3) Connecting to an external monitor

    None of them worked

    submitted by /u/Omarmanutd
    [link] [comments]

    Will this lap desk create heating problems

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    I just bought Lenovo Ideapad L340 gaming laptop. I really liked this laptop desk, will this create any overheating issues since the fan of the laptop is underneath the laptop

    submitted by /u/Levon41
    [link] [comments]

    I NEED HELPPP

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    So for Christmas, I got the eevoo gaming laptop from Walmart here and i reset the PC and it got rid of the eevoo control center and the thx spatial audio thing, can anyone help me find a way to get those back?

    submitted by /u/SingleBoi101
    [link] [comments]

    How can i check if both fans are working?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    My laptop alienware 17 has 2 fans but i'm not sure the 2nd one is running at all. I've had it since 2014 and as long as i remember it has always been very loud, especially the left fan side. I can't see or hear if the other fan is running because the left side is too loud but it's for sure not running as loud/fast.

    Is there any software to see if both fans are running? Or if it somehow has been unplugged?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/nibbablacc
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change what open in power on?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    A bunch of apps launch as soon as i turn on my laptop. How do I stop this?

    submitted by /u/turtlesrule85
    [link] [comments]

    Please, help me to find a laptop between 300-500$ ������

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Hi guys, a friend of mine is going to USA next week so I asked her to get me a laptop taking advantage that the prices are lower. So I`m trying to decide, I had asked in the reddit post and somebody said that the Vivobook would be a nice choice. But I've also seen these:

    1.- HP Pavilion 15.6 (Ryzen 5 3500U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Nvme and 1TB HDD) 470$

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Pavilion-Laptop-15-6-Full-HD-Display-AMD-Ryzen-5-3500U-AMD-Radeon-Vega-8-Graphics-8GB-SDRAM-1TB-HDD-128GB-SSD-Horizon-Blue-15-cw1068wm/166988549

    2.- Lenovo Ideapad S340 (Ryzen 5 3500U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Nvme) 380$

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-Ideapad-S340-15-6-Laptop-Windows-10-AMD-Ryzen-5-3500U-Quad-Core-Processor-8GB-Memory-128GB-Storage-Abyss-Blue-81NC00BGUS/177084242

    I'll be using it primarily in university, this semester I'll take Program I and my HP from 2012 is heavy and sounds like an airplane leaving, also, I make music (FL Studio) and edit videos (really basic). I'd like a backlid keyboard. Also, I've been watching AMD vs Intel and can see that Vega really performs better than Intel's UHD. In battery life, I would like it to last longer than my 3 hour lasting HP.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/fernandoskit55
    [link] [comments]

    Need help looking for a new laptop under $500 bucks.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Can anyone recommend any good laptops under $500 bucks. I am clueless to what makes a laptop good or not and don't have to choose an operatives one. I am a collage student that will mainly be using the laptop for assignments. Thank you in advance you kind strangers <3

    submitted by /u/martinponce20
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a school laptop

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    What is the best laptop to buy for school. Budget is less than $1k I was thinking of a surface go but I honestly dont know how good those are for school work.

    submitted by /u/Fumi648
    [link] [comments]

    700$-1000$ Gaming laptop!? Help.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    i am a student/ gamer looking for a new laptop.

    budget is 700-1000$ and as we all know there are a plethora of options out there and its all so fokin confusing!! so i have narrowed down my priorities for a new laptop.

    CPU- i5 9th gen(Hseries)

    GPU- GTX 1660ti/ 1650/ 1650 MaxQ

    RAM- 16GB (it should be upgradable)

    Form Factor- Extreamly crucial !! (it shouldnt scream "gamer") as thin and light as possible. I would buy an ultrabook if it offers the specs that i need. (sadly almost every laptop in this budget seems like a 9year old gamer kid designed them

    I/O- As long as it has 2 USBs and a HDMI port i am happy

    Usage- 60% gaming, 30% youtube/amazon prime, 10% photoshop/msoffice

    Market and deadline- I am from India but i have a relative in the USA so i can buy a laptop from the us market. Deadline is till April 2020.

    I stumbled upon the MSI PS63 and it seemed perfect until i saw that it has the 8th gen cpu which had me worried if it will be future proof enough and also the 1650 maxq. I would love to know if this machine is still relevant in 2020 (is it worthit?)

    Laptops considered till now - 1) Lenovo Legion Y540 (i5 9thgen/ 1660ti) 2) Asus TUF FX505 (Ryzen 5 3550h/ 1650) 3) MSI Creator 15M (i5 9th gen / 1660ti). and ofcourse the MSI PS63.

    all and any help is appreciated <3

    thenks

    submitted by /u/Shaunakk6
    [link] [comments]

    Does RAM matter when it comes to the brand

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    MSI GP65 Leopard 9SE Review - Awesome gaming laptop! Not too pricey too at RM 6999!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Is the dell g3 laptop a good laptop

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I would be using it for mostly gaming (rainbow6, terraria, etc

    submitted by /u/TruPOW23
    [link] [comments]

    HP Envy X360 2019 touchscreen and trackpad randomly stop responding

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Everything else still works as this has happened when watching videos and the videos continue to play. Plus I can still use Control Alt Delete without issue. To get the touchscreen and trackpad working, I have to hard reset it. Is this a hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/arice80
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop Advice, how is this one?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    I'm looking at a computer that's good on paper, and want to see what everyone else thinks.

    Name : HP Laptop 15T CPU : Intel i7-10510U GPU : NVIDIA GeForce MX250 (4GB) RAM : 12GB DDR4-2666 (1x4GB, 1x8GB) Storage : 256 Intel SSD with 16GB Intel Optane Memory Screen : 15.6" Anti Glare WLED-Backlit (1920x1080) PRICE : $650 on sale

    I will be using this mostly for school, with frequently gaming

    submitted by /u/Killpill01
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing between Three

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    So a bit ago my dad had come up to me and asked if he could get the HP Pavilion x360 that I had been using for the past few months to use at his business. He is mainly going to be browsing the web and watching YouTube videos with it so I said sure. Now i'm about to be out of a laptop and need a new one for University.

    I have narrowed my search down to three potential:

    XPS 13: https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/xps-13-touch-laptop/spd/xps-13-7390-laptop/xn7390dsruh

    ASUS Zenbook 14: https://www.newegg.com/utopia-blue-metal-asus-zenbook-ux431fn-ih74-mainstream/p/1TS-001A-00S86

    Macbook Pro: https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/13-inch-space-gray-1.4ghz-quad-core-processor-with-turbo-boost-up-to-3.9ghz-128gb

    As a Business Major studying Economics i'm mainly going to be using the laptops for work related purposes. So stuff like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. along with browsing the web. I also want to try and be able to do some gaming but it would be minimum and mainly relegated to games like Europa Universals IV and Terraria. There is part of me that is interested in coding that I might try and dabble into in the near future but it isn't a priority.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Preoximerianas
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help me identify this laptop, it’s to help a charity investigating potential abuse of finances. I just need the make and model but I’m stuck. Thank you

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Will more rAM make my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 710-15IKB) less sluggish?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Laptop info here.

    I bought my laptop back in late 2016 and it has performed very well the entire time I've had it. Lately, though, it seems to be kind of slow when multi-tasking. I don't use it for games or for video editing or anything intensive like that. I usually have several Chrome or Firefox tabs open, in addition to a few other standard programs. I opened it up a few weeks ago to clean out the accumulated dust and started thinking about how easy it would be to upgrade the RAM. Given the specs and age of my laptop, do you think upgrading from 8GB to 16GB of RAM will make any noticeable difference in my laptop's performance?

    submitted by /u/nosferatwo
    [link] [comments]

    HP Omen 200w Adaptor and is hellishy hot!!!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I have swapped my Desktop VR rig for a beefy 15 inch omen (i7 8500H + RTX 2070). This thing hammers out the frames maybe as good as my old desktop, but I'm noticing two things.

    First, after a full 6 hour sit-down, with it docked and the charger plugged in, it will be at about 85%-90% battery. I assume that's because the adaptor just can't provide enough juice so it saps just a bit from the battery. That's not a big deal and it always charges back when idle.

    The significant issue is that the adaptor brick is irresponsibly hot. I dont wanna put this thing on carpet, but I'm concerned it's gonna melt my UPS just by sitting on top of it! Never got a temperature read, but I'm guessing it's about 160-180 degrees. I don't know how hot these things are specified for but holy cow I wasn't expecting that.

    Do any Omen owners see this issue too, or might my brick be defective?

    submitted by /u/Guitarax
    [link] [comments]

    Got this error code, when it came back on my game was uninstalled and says this folder doesn’t contain the correct version of this game. Is this something that can be fixed easily or do I need to take my laptop in?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    laptop screen support

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    i have the 2016 model hp spectre with both hinges broken so the screen cant stay upright without being supported and im afraid to transport it since the wifi / Bluetooth cables are already broken i dont want to break the video cable as its the only thing keeping the laptop together.

    basically i use it as a small pc with a big book as support for the display and a lepow portable monitor as the 2nd display.

    is there a stand i could find that supports the laptop display. or is there a place/website i could gen replacement screen and hinges to repair it myself ?

    submitted by /u/Cedric509
    [link] [comments]

    Most affordable new laptops?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    See title

    submitted by /u/eeeco1
    [link] [comments]

    My Asus X553M Windows 8.1 laptop

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    My Asus X553M Windows 8.1 laptop displays the 0xc0000185 error with light blue (Windows 8 color) screen after I boot it up, and when I press enter it says \Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe is missing.

    Should I: 1. Reinstall Windows 8.1 using ISO file? or 2. (risky option) Disassemble my Windows 8.1 Asus laptop and reconnect the component that's missing?

    submitted by /u/Joshua_Reen
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know if this ram would be compatible with HP Pavilion 15-cw1063wm?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Question about Replacing HDD with SSD in ASUS Laptop

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Hi all, extreme laptop noob here so forgive me if I'm asking anything obvious!

    The HDD drive recently broke in my ASUS N551JX laptop and I am looking to buy a new one to replace.

    The old HDD was a 1.5TB Samsung; after digging out the specs of the laptop (bought 4-5 years ago) it also apparently has a 128GB SSD installed somewhere (couldn't see it when opening up the back of my laptop, although not even sure what it would look like).

    My question is - should I buy a SSD to replace the broken 1.5TB HDD, or will this somehow cause issues seeing as I already have the 128GB SSD in there somewhere...?

    p.s. I know it is the HDD that is broken because I replaced it with an old 640GB HDD from an old laptop and the boot issue went away. It's running on Windows 7 though and is horrifically slow so I don't want to keep that one.

    All advice welcome and let me know if you need anymore info!

    submitted by /u/Saffy_88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel